Robert Hackleman, LCSW

Robert Hackleman, LCSW

Clinical Social Work  ·
Robert Hackleman, LCSW is a clinical social worker in Clayton, MO. He specializes in clinical social work, counseling, and more.Read his story

200 S Bemiston Ave Ste 304

Clayton, MO 63105

• Medicaid of Missouri

Learn about Robert Hackleman

Robert Hackleman's bio

This content was provided by Robert Hackleman "I began my career as a social work case manager working for the State of Missouri in child protection. That experience taught me a great deal about collaborating with individuals in crisis to achieve mutually beneficial goals. After receiving my graduate degree from Washington University in St. Louis, I underwent 2 years of clinical supervision to further enhance my diagnostic and treatment skills. I received my clinical license in 2003. By 2004, I felt I had a good foundation to begin a private practice as a Clinical Social Worker. For the past 15 years, I have continues this work and have further enhanced it by also working at Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis beginning in 2007. Although my private practice is not affiliated with the hospital, I have made many professional connections and continued my growth as a clinician. Additionally, it has allowed me to learn more about the medical models and advanced psychiatric treatments which are now available."

This content was provided by Robert Hackleman "It has been reported that the single most important factor in determining the success of therapy is not the therapeutic model the practitioner uses, rather it is the therapeutic relationship. Knowing this, I strive to make you feel comfortable and begin to trust the therapeutic process. As we explore problems and dilemmas, you will gain new insights and perspectives.I specialize in treating complex issues such as anxiety and depression, parent-child conflict, and addictions. I have also had a great deal of experience working with those who have experienced trauma and abuse. I have also collaborated with attorneys, case managers, physicians, juvenile officers, and hospitals.I have a small practice, which allows a very personal approach. As a private practitioner, there are no barriers to providing the individual attention you deserve. I answer calls personally and usually available see you within a few days."

• Clinical Social Work
  • Cognitive & Behavioral Psychology
  • Counseling

Robert Hackleman does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling for Gay and-or Lesbian Individuals
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Stress Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• Missouri State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1994
  • Washington University In St. Louis
    Other Education | Completed 2000

Robert Hackleman has no awards or honors listed.

Robert Hackleman has no media or publications listed.

Robert Hackleman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Robert Hackleman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Robert Hackleman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Robert Hackleman

Robert Hackleman?
Robert Hackleman's Performance

How was your experience with Robert Hackleman?