Robert Grubbs II, LCSW

Clinical Social Work ·  Male

Robert Grubbs II
7410 New La Grange Rd Ste 204 Louisville, KY 40222

Robert Grubbs II, LCSW is a clinical social worker in Louisville, KY. He specializes in clinical social work, social work, and more.

Robert Grubbs II accepts

Robert Grubbs II accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
CareSource
Medicaid
LifeSynch
Passport Health Plan
Tricare

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kentucky

Check if Robert Grubbs II treats your condition or procedure

Robert Grubbs II' conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Grief Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Outpatient Addiction Treatment
  • Panic Attack
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services

Robert Grubbs II?
Robert Grubbs II' Performance
What People Say About Robert Grubbs II, LCSW
RecentMost Helpful
Robert does an outstanding job and really helped my wife and I through some tough times. I'm happy to say that we are doing much better. I would highly recommend his services for anyone who is seeking help!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Grubbs II, LCSW?
At the time of our family crisis we were in shock and completely at a loss for what to do and where to turn. Robert Grubbs was a light in the darkness. He kindly and patiently led us into an understanding of what had happened to our son . He consistently met us at our current level of understanding and brought us forward with all new coping skills and a clear direction in which we could move forward as an intact family. He was extremely knowledgeable , patient and compassionate. Thank you !
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Grubbs II, LCSW?
I worked with Robert Grubbs weekly for over a year. Transitioning from a different counselor, I quickly became comfortable with his approach, experience, and knowledge of my issues. My problems soon became easily conversational and something I could look forward to talking about each week. He is a great listener, and helped me understand how everything connected. Wonderful experience would recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Grubbs II, LCSW?
Robert Grubbs took time out of his busy schedule to prepare a PowerPoint, and speak to our company (Luckett & Farley) on the importance of a proper work/life balance. His kindness and expertise was appreciated by so many of our employee-owners. This "Lunch & Learn" was highly attended, and the information he provided was personally sought out after he left the premises. Robert interacted with our employee-owners very well and kept his audience informed and engaged the entire time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Grubbs II, LCSW?
I greatly benefited from working with mr. Grubbs! What a wonderful man, such a pleasure to be around and so helpful in all of my needs, from the moment we met he was kind and understanding of me and my quirks. He cares for his patients and will do what he can to work with his patients and he did with me and was as flexable as ever for me being a student and living far I have never felt more comfortable with myself and with therapy after a year and a half I feel such a change in myself
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Grubbs II, LCSW?
I found my experience with Bobby to be a Positive Life Changer for me. He listened and never criticized my actions however crazy they seemed to me. He not only counseled me for emotional issues but also helped me with finance ideas, and the seeking employment. What and encourager he was always building on your strengths and then tackling your weaknesses. Bobby has given me tools that will stay with me throughout my life no matter what the circumstance I have to deal with. Thanks Marie
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Grubbs II, LCSW?
Excellent experience. Bobby is thoughtful, patient, relatable, and genuinely interested in helping his clients improve their lives. The prospect of seeing a counselor was a little intimidating at first. Bobby's approach made me feel comfortable and goal directed. I appreciate how he challenged me to think critically, evaluate my feelings, and kept me accountable to myself. Appreciate his style and very much recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Grubbs II, LCSW?
Dr. Bobby is an amazing therapist. I always felt completely comfortable talking to him and confiding in him with all the things that were bothering me. Dr. B was amazing at making me see things in a way that I could understand the reasoning. He always listened intently even when I rambled on. I cried a lot and felt totally comfortable putting it all out there with him. I believe wholeheartedly that he saved me from MYSELF. I strongly recommend Dr. Bobby Grubbs to anyone that needs therapy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Grubbs II, LCSW?
I started seeing Robert because I wanted to try to manage my anxiety without having to use medication. He helped me learn more about anxiety and taught me strategies that I can use to manage it. This has been a great experience and I would recommend Robert to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Grubbs II, LCSW?
It was great! My experience with Robert Grubbs was the most life-changing and helpful event that I have ever encountered. I would highly recommend a visit here
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Grubbs II, LCSW?

How was your experience with Robert Grubbs II?

Compare Providers