Robert Gertge, PA-C

Robert Gertge, PA-C

Physician Assistant (PA)  ·
Robert Gertge, PA-C is a physician assistant in Layton, UT and has been practicing for 12 years. He graduated from Des Moines Still College of Osteopathy in 2006 and specializes in physician assistant (pa), family medicine, and more.

2950 N Church St Ste 200

Layton, UT 84040

• Altius Health Plans
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Robert Gertge

This content was provided by Robert Gertge "we embrace and practice patient-centered care and we strive to provide all of our patients with the best possible medical care. We encourage each patient to take an active role in their healthcare. We believe that in addition to helping patients when they are sick, we can and should help guide them in making healthy choices for preventive care."

• Physician Assistant (PA)
  • Urgent Care Medicine

Robert Gertge does not have any board certifications listed.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Biopsy
  • Mole Removal
  • Physical Examination
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Stitches
  • Wart Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Weber state university
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2001
  • Des Moines Still College of Osteopathy
    Medical School | Graduated 2006

Robert Gertge has no awards or honors listed.

Robert Gertge has no media or publications listed.

Robert Gertge does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Robert Gertge and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Robert Gertge's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Robert Gertge to family and friends

Robert Gertge's Performance

This was my first time meeting Robert Gertge. I was comfortable with his knowledge and care. He was informative about and attentive to my illness. I am grateful he was able to help me.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
PA Gertge was friendly, courteous and knowledgeable. I don't visit doctors' offices very often. I just don't like the way some doctors act. PA Gertge made me feel comfortable and not like a burden he had to placate. He listened, did an examination, prescribed the necessary medicine and made it...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Robert has been my physician for several years. I have been very satisfied with his care and explains things to me in a way I understand. I feel very comfortable with him and feel he really cares about my medical needs.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have been going here for a long time and get excellent care here. I rarely have to wait very long. Dr Gertge has always listened to my concerns with my health.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
"Bob" is always concerned about what is happening with you. He asks questions to make sure he understands how you feel and what is going on with you , then explains his treatment options and why and the pros and cons. He is a really great guy!!!
Are you Robert Gertge?