Physician Assistant (PA)  |
Robert Gertge, PA-C
Robert Gertge, PA-C is a physician assistant (pa) provider who practices in Layton, UT. He is 41 years old and has been practicing for 11 years. Robert Gertge is affiliated with Ogden Regional Medical Center.

2950 N Church St Ste 200

Layton, UT 84040

• Altius Health Plans
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Robert Gertge

we embrace and practice patient-centered care and we strive to provide all of our patients with the best possible medical care. We encourage each patient to take an active role in their healthcare. We believe that in addition to helping patients when they are sick, we can and should help guide them in making healthy choices for preventive care.

• Physician Assistant (PA)
  • Urgent Care Medicine

Robert Gertge does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acne
  • Allergic Disorders
  • Asthma
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Chronic Diseases

• Physical Examination
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Stitches
  • Wart Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Weber State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2001
  • Des Moines Still College Of Osteopathy
    Medical School | Graduated 2006

Robert Gertge has no awards or honors listed.

Robert Gertge has no media or publications listed.

Robert Gertge does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Robert Gertge and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Robert Gertge's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Robert Gertge to family and friends
Robert Gertge's Performance
Bountiful, UT |
Always a pleasure. Bob and his staff consistently provide high quality Healthcare and are very personable. Highly recommended.
Ogden, UT |
Robert Gertge PA-C has been my provider for years. He and his staff are always kind and compassionate to me and my family. I appreciate the quality care that PA Gertge and Layton Family Medicine provides.;
Bountiful, UT |
I have been going to him for years and I would not change my provider for anything. He is compassionate, very nice and makes me feel comfortable to the point that I feel I can ask about anything and not feel weird. Stephanie is also amazing and she is super fun to talk with!!
Layton utah |
Robert is very friendly and helpful. He is concerned with my health and answering all my questions. I would recommend to all to schedule a visit with him.
Roy, UT |
I have seen Bob multiple times for different things and each time he has taken care of me very well. I have never had a problem or negative experience with him. The office staff is good to work with as well.
Salt Lake City, UT |
I'm so glad I switched to this clinic and provider. It's nice to have a PA that is friendly, listens, and takes his time, instead of rushing in and out.
in Kaysville, UT |
Robert Gertge is very professional and empathetic. I get the best care I could ever want and trust him in all recommendations and procedures. He's the best!
in Layton, UT |
PA Bob has worked with our family for years. We have always been very pleased with the service he has provided. He's been very patient with our children and their fears of medical offices and has been willing to discuss all of our questions.
in Ogden, UT |
Robert Gertge is a fantastic provider. He is very thorough and kind. He helped calm my nerves with a potential serious problem and helped solve it very well. I highly recommend him to anyone wanting a thorough visit.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
I had my ear cleaned of wax. Quick friendly service.
in Layton, UT |
PA Gertge is very thorough, knowledgeable and professional. He takes time to listen to my health concerns and explains any tests, diagnosis and treatment plans, and works with me to work out the best options for me. I highly recommend, PA Gertge and Layton Family Practice!
in Layton, Utah |
Im so grateful for Layton Family Medicine and Robert Gertge PA for the great care I receive at my visits. Bob always listens to me, and takes my health issues seriously. He's corteous and honest, and doesnt beat around the bush. Thanks PA Gertge!!
Ogden, UT |
Bob is professional, compassionate and is a very good listener. He always takes good care of us.
Layton, UT |
I love Dr. Gertge! He is a kind, patient, knowledgeable and thorough healthcare provider. And my kids love him! I highly recommend Dr. Gertge.
Bob isn't the best!!! He is the only doctor I want to see! He cares about his patients and takes time to ensure they aren't taken care of and are comfortable. He makes sure his patients understand what is happening and what options they have!
He explains things thoroughly and answers all my questions. He gives practical advice. His nurse Stephanie is very friendly and efficient.
Layton, UT |
The lack of communication is very frustrating, sometimes I will have to wait weeks for him to respond to either a question or prescription refill. I recently turned a prescription assistance form for him to fill out, its been a week and still no reponse. Everytime I have an appointment for my rx refill he acts like im bothering him, wasting his time. Almost like he thinks of me as a drug addict. I have have been diagnosed with ADD and I need my prescriptions in order to function properly.
in Layton, UT |
He was very nice and helpful. I want him to always be my doctor
Have you seen Robert Gertge, PA-C?
Are you Robert Gertge?