Contact provider for availability

Addiction and Substance Abuse Counseling ·  Male · Age 54

Robert Fox

Job Stress Solutions

7 Winn St Ste 2 Woburn, MA 01801

Robert Fox, MED is an addiction and substance abuse counselor in Woburn, MA. He specializes in addiction and substance abuse counseling, counseling, and more.

Robert Fox accepts

Robert Fox accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Blue Care Elect PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts HMO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts POS
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts PPO
Massachusetts Group Insurance Commission (GIC)
Three Rivers Provider Network
Three Rivers Provider Network PPO
Tufts Health Plan
Tufts Health Plans
Tufts PPO
Tufts Senior Care Options HMO-SNP

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check if Robert Fox treats your condition or procedure

Robert Fox's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Grief Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Marriage Break-Up
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress
  • Stress Management
  • Substance Abuse

ASSOCIATIONS: New England Society for Treatment of Trauma and Dissociation Employee Assistance Professionals Association EMDRIA

• Addiction and Substance Abuse Counseling

Robert Fox?
Robert Fox's Performance
What People Say About Robert Fox, MED
RecentMost Helpful
Robert Fox is the most amazing therapist that I have ever encountered. He helped me get through the hardest time in my life. Rob helped me become the best version of me!
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Fox, MED?
Rob has impacted my life with his knowledge, sincerity, and dedication in a manner that far exceeded my initial expectations. He has provided the tools and insight to confront the nature of my issues, and overcome them. I have seen many therapists in the past, and found Rob's approach to be the most helpful and impactful. Beyond his clinical knowledge, Rob is a kind human being who provides a calm and relaxing environment in which to work. I would highly recommend him to a friend or family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Fox, MED?
I have had the pleasure of working with Robert Fox since 2014. I have been battling addiction most of my life. Robert Fox is very dedicated and truly has a passion for the work he does bettering peoples lives. He has a lot of knowledge and resources in substance abuse. He has helped explore different types of programs outside of therapy. Always reassuring me that there are other options and more help. Fox is truly dedicated to his patients to work thru obstacles and be a success.
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Fox, MED?
I am a female who has been victimized with trauma and assault. I am in the trusting, supportive and caring environment with Robert Fox. I feel safe to share and accept the guidance, counseling and EMDR treatment in sessions with Robert Fox..
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Fox, MED?
First of all Rob is a very caring individual. Whenever I discuss something with him, I always feel that he is on my side. He is a great listener which then allows him to ask the important questions that will help you sort out your life. You know you have found a good therapist when they have the ability to ask the right questions at the right time and Rob is just such an individual. The result of my working with Rob, is a higher level of self-understanding and higher level of confidence.
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Fox, MED?
Robert Fox is amazing! I have trust issues and 32 years of pain, and he makes me feel so comfortable and that it's ok for me to feel what I feel. He goes above and beyond to help his patients. There have been times when I have hit rock bottom and he would take the time to call me, even if it's on the weekend, just to make sure that I am doing ok. He is also very good about responding to emails and voice messages. I never trusted any other therapist as much as I trust him! He's the best! :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Fox, MED?
In 29 yrs I cannot recall a moment that I did not resort to selfsabotaging; always second guessing my decisions;overanalyzing the disappointing results to justify that haunting questionWhy me? What did I do to deserve this?.Robert Fox continues to help & guide my journey for the most precious gift one could ask;peace. Self-awareness was something unfathomable until now.He listens,doesnt judge, understands & most importantly genuinely dedicated to his patients.I'm stronger & know I'm not alone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Fox, MED?
Robert Fox was very professional and prepared. I arrived in the middle of a crisis but he helped me obtain some perspective and then together we worked through my issues. I found Robert to be patient, qualified and very competent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Fox, MED?
There are people who touch our lives at certain points on our life?s journey. We are forever changed and forever grateful for having met them and for the growth they have helped us to achieve. Robert Fox is such is one such person in my life. Before I started working with Rob I I lacked self-esteem, confidence, I lived in fear and anxiety and I was not thriving let alone barely living and I wanted to die. After working with him for 2 years I am thriving.
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Fox, MED?
Rob is very caring and concerned about his clients. He is trained in multiple schools of treatment and utilizes his training throughout sessions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Fox, MED?
Dr. Fox is great and highly knowledgeable in his field. He has made a difference in my life with his care. g.g
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Fox, MED?

How was your experience with Robert Fox?

Job Stress Solutions