Dr. Robert Dowling, DPT

Physical TherapyMaleAge 53

Physical Therapy

Dr. Robert Dowling, DPT is a Physical Therapist in Grand Blanc, MI. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Robert Dowling, DPT

Advanced Orthopedic Solutions PC

2240 E Hill Rd Ste H Grand Blanc, MI 48439

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Get better prescription prices

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Dowling treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Dowling's conditions and procedures:

• Dry Needling
  • Neck Pain
  • Pain Management Through Physical Therapy
  • Plantar Fasciitis

Dr. Dowling accepts

Dr. Dowling accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
Blue Preferred PPO

Dr. Dowling's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Dowling

I have passed out Dr. Dowling's card to many strangers who were struggling to walk. Those who believed what I said went to him and are happy they did. My daughter being the most recent. She could not straighten up but when she walked out of his office she was back to normal. I was in a wheel chair and the pain was on a scale of 10+. He checked and discovered I had an Up-slipped Pelvis which caused a ruptured disc. Anyway, thank God, no surgery. I continue to go because Dr. Dowling keeps me moving. He is kind, considerate, professional, knowledgeable, and diligently fights for our rights for treatment.
Marge C – Oct 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Dowling, DPT?
I was referred by Dr. Willson for a knee problem. I started going to Dr. Dowling in August 2017. I'm so grateful my surgeon chose AOS for my therapy. I was amazed at how quickly my treatments were giving me relief. It was the greatest experience from previous . He listens and respects my input. His knowledge of solving the problems going on with me was amazing. He has a wonderful office staff very accommodating. This will be the only place for any future therapy. Greatest therapist I have met
Greta Perrine in Flint, Mi – Jan 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Dowling, DPT?

How was your experience with Dr. Dowling?

As a specialist in physical therapy, I believe in providing one on one manual therapy, acupuncture, and exercise prescription with little to no pain. ...Read more

• Physical Therapy
  • Acupuncture
  • Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine
  • Orthopedics

University of Michigan / Ann Arbor
University of Michigan
University Of St Augustine

Is Dr. Robert Dowling, DPT accepting new patients?

Dr. Robert Dowling, DPT generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Dowling's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Robert Dowling, DPT accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Dowling accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Robert Dowling, DPT's top areas of care?

Dr. Dowling frequently treats Dry Needling, Headache, and Low Back Pain. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Dowling treats.

Where is Dr. Robert Dowling, DPT's office located?

Dr. Dowling's office is located at 2240 E Hill Rd Ste H, Grand Blanc, MI 48439. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Robert Dowling, DPT offer telehealth services?

Dr. Dowling has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Robert Dowling, DPT?

Advanced Orthopedic Solutions PC2240 E Hill Rd Ste H Grand Blanc, MI 48439