Robert Buhrow, LMFT

Marriage & Family Therapy •  Male

Robert Buhrow
5225 Wilshire Blvd Ste 426 Los Angeles, CA 90036

Robert Buhrow, LMFT is a marriage & family therapist in Los Angeles, CA. He specializes in marriage & family therapy and psychological trauma.

• Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Robert Buhrow accepts

Robert Buhrow accepts the following insurance:

Beacon Health Strategies
Health Net
Value Options

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Robert Buhrow treats your condition or procedure

Robert Buhrow's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Crisis Intervention

Likelihood to recommend Robert Buhrow

Robert Buhrow?
Robert Buhrow's Performance
What People Say About Robert Buhrow, LMFT
I was going through one of the most difficult times in my life. I had issues in my marriage, close relationships & I was just so unhappy. At first, I wasn’t sure how I would feel since he was a male therapist, but I’m so glad that it didn’t deter me from selecting him for my therapy. He made me feel comfortable & I was able to open up. He helped me to understand how the underlying effects of trauma were the deep source of most of my issues. He was very kind, knowledgeable, and helped me process all of the thoughts & emotions that had kept me stuck for so many years. If you are willing to do the work, give him honest feedback & with determination follow his guidance, you will find healing, growth & a healthy & happier state of being. Robert gives you tools that will help you make healthy & positive decisions for the rest of your life. I cannot recommend him highly enough! Give yourself the opportunity to work with him & you will experience amazing & positive changes in your life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Buhrow, LMFT?
Robert is incredible and will change your life, as long as you have the open space in yourself to allow the change. Robert introduced me to healing and relaxation techniques that I will always have to apply when things get difficult. I am thankful to have worked with Robert. Robert personally helped me out with trauma, that I didn’t even know was present before meeting him. I’m sure he will help you, with things you may not even be aware of. It’s nice knowing there are answers to all the chaos. Thank you, Robert!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Buhrow, LMFT?
Robert is 'da bomb' of psychotherapists! Why? 1) Robert gives it to you straight. There's no b.s. or psycho-babble, just straight forward advice, information, and feedback. 2) Robert provides the means/tools and training for you to become healthy. You can then independently address issues going forward. 3) Robert addresses issues in real-time/at the moment. There is no preset agenda, or timeline that prevents at-the-moment addressing of a new issue that's developed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Buhrow, LMFT?
Mr. Buhrow is very respectful and easy going. I felt very comfortable from the beginning and continued with him for several months. He was very informative and answered all my questions. He quickly addressed my issues and promptly provided suggestions to solutions. I would recommend him for his ability to understand, friendliness, and availability.
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Buhrow, LMFT?
He is a very smart and prepared LMFT. I enjoyed my time with him. He was structured in his approach with me. My sessions with him lasted about 5 months. Before seeing him, my anxiety and depression was out of control. After leaving the last session, I felt like I've progressed a lot. The tools he gave me are essential to my healing process. I would recommend seeing him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Buhrow, LMFT?

How was your experience with Robert Buhrow?

Encouragement and challenge to change. In the work done by the client, changes will be seen by the second session.

• Marriage & Family Therapy