Dr. Robert Bolen, DC

Dr. Robert Bolen, DC

Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Robert Bolen, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Lawrenceville, GA.

78 Scenic Hwy

Lawrenceville, GA 30046

Learn about Dr. Bolen

• Chiropractic

Dr. Bolen does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Education data for Dr. Bolen is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Bolen has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bolen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bolen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bolen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bolen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bolen to family and friends
Dr. Bolen's Performance
in SUGAR HILL |
I never thought I would use a chiropractor until I actually had my primary care physician's office recommend one. Dr. Bolen has done more for me than a spine MD and a pain management MD. I would highly recommend. His technique is gentle but effective.
in Loganville, GA |
Over the years, having seen a few Chiropractors I can compare: Dr. Bolen took on my complex conditions & not only gave me relief but actually 'corrected' me to significant improvement after over a decade of my being 'stuck' with far less flexibility & mobility, and much more chronic pain. Yes, I need more treatments than average for having badly degenerated disks, but Dr. Bolen's expertise (& talent) with The Activator Method has done for me what no one else could. Great office staff, too!
Have you seen Dr. Robert Bolen, DC?
Are you Dr. Bolen?