Dr. Robert Blattner, PHD

CounselingMaleAge 78

Counseling

Dr. Robert Blattner, PHD is a Counselor in Saint Louis, MO. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Robert Blattner, PHD
2190 S Mason Rd Ste 305 Saint Louis, MO 63131

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Friendly Staff
    Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Missouri

Check if Dr. Blattner treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Blattner accepts

Dr. Blattner accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Blue Preferred Plus POS

Dr. Blattner's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Blattner

3.9

Dr. Blattner

I did not have a good experience with Dr. Blattner. During my many sessions, he gives opinions not relevant to the counseling session. There was a serious lack of explanation of our counseling development. Dr. Blattner almost immediately, sided with my significant other and ignored me and my feelings. He interjects his personal feelings into the session, decides what the issues are before even asking any history, experiences, etc. I tried to advocate my feelings about our issues and he repeatedly ignored them or tried to quiet me to allow my significant other take control of the session. I would not recommend him for any person who is seeking counseling or couples counseling.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Aug 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Blattner, PHD?
Dr Blattner is an excellent counselor. He is very aware, very astute, and tells the truth with great empathy and compassion. He is your advocate from the get-go, and is tireless in helping one find clarity, and healing. Dr Blattner's experience as the director of alcoholic treatment centers for decades is priceless in helping understand the damage of this disease to the individual and their family, friends, co-workers, spouses. His view of mental health encompasses spiritual, physical and emotional health; very wholesome approach to life and intrinsic to work of getting better. What a gift this person is!
Jun 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Blattner, PHD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Blattner to couples dealing with serious marriage problems/issues. He has been excellent in teaching us to listen to each other, also asking us great questions to really find the truth. His approach is honest, clear, to the point, ego-less, and also he states what he sees in each of us and our behavior. Very insightful and truthful without the SLIGHTEST bit of judgement. Such a healthy approach, so helpful -- and he has no agenda for our marriage.
Ballwin, MO – Sep 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Blattner, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Blattner?

• Counseling