Dr. Robert Arias, PHD

NeuropsychologyMale

Neuropsychology

Dr. Robert Arias, PHD is a Neuropsychologist in Lincoln, NE. His office accepts telehealth appointments.

Dr. Robert Arias, PHD
6940 Van Dorn St Ste 203 Lincoln, NE 68506 ()
Telehealth services available

Telehealth available

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Neuropsychologists in your area

• Offers Telehealth
  • Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Nebraska

Check if Dr. Arias treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Arias accepts

Dr. Arias accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO

Dr. Arias' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Arias

2.2

Dr. Arias

This doctor is rude, he does not let you to talk and he does all the work by his student. The report he send is incorrect and he uses the same report for everyone. I wish I could not give him a star
May 07, 2022
Not cool
I hav neaver dealt with such arrogance and rudness. He has trained his staff to be the same
Gary – May 06, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Arias, PHD?
Stay Away From This Doctor.
Dec 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Arias, PHD?
One of the worst “doctors” I’ve ever dealt with. He was arrogant and rude and became visibly angry when I mentioned seeing another provider. Don’t go to this man as he is in it for the money, He doesn’t deserve the one star I had to give him.
Oct 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Arias, PHD?
He had never met me, came into my hospital room, and was rude, condescending and awful.
Oct 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Arias, PHD?
If it were not for Workman's Compensation paying him, $4000 prior to the appointments, this incompetent, excuse for a man, (let alone a Neuropsychologist ) would not even exist. After working in the Mental Health field for many years, I have got to witness first hand, REAL Doctors who truly care about their patients. When I asked a few collegues if they had any information about this man, prior to an appointment, no one had ever heard of him. It makes me wonder what happened in the life of this person, that he is paid by Workman's Compensation, for the diagnosis they need to deny claims, and not be held responsible for head injuries sustained while working. I STRONGLY, STRONGLY, STRONGLY advise anyone that is made to see him, to run the other way, all the way to Omaha. Do not risk letting him, ruin your life, as he has my husband's!
Connie Gregoire – May 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Arias, PHD?
Dr Arias was rude and confrontational. He was seemingly trying to bully my wife and when I asked for some explanation he got stern with me, raised his voice at me, and accused me of being rude when all I did was ask for explanation and more information and what he was trying to do with my wife. Mind you, this is barely 24hrs after giving birth. Then he started mentioning court and ability to make medical decisions on her own. It was an underhanded and tongue in cheek threat. STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR.
Mr M – Jan 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Arias, PHD?
My sister called me today in a very agitated state. She had just been visited in her hospital room by Dr. Arias. In the past, he was responsible for declaring my sister incompetent. She got that reversed and he was never to see her again. He showed up in her room today. She recognized him immediately. But, he said he wasn't Dr. Arias. If a person isn't mentally off before seeing him, they may be after seei g him.
Ross G. Hoyt – Feb 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Arias, PHD?
When I told him my diagnosis from my doctor he called it a garbage diagnosis. He is not a medical professional and this is out of his scope of practice. I am a mental health professional in Lincoln. I will never refer to him. I got 4 hours of testing and no follow up at all because insurance paid for it. I never filled out a release of information and they sent the report out any way. Very unprofessional. Makes me wonder if he follows any HIPPA or confidentiality standards.
Jan 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Arias, PHD?
Dr. Arias and staff are friendly and helpful. It's unfortunate that these negative review are on here. Dr. Arias has a tough job with tough patients. Please remember that as you read through reviews. You are really missing out on a top notch provider!
Waverly, NE – Mar 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Arias, PHD?
He talked to me, took notes, and had me do a personality test. Then based on that superficial 10 minute meeting, said I had Generalized Anxiety Disorder. I have seen other providers and know my condition is more complex than that. He is arrogant and superficial. Never ever go back to him.
Lincoln, NE – Jan 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Arias, PHD?
The first time my mom and I met him was, when my mom was in the hospital in Lincoln. Then for a follow up a couple weeks after she was back at the nursing home. He was asking her questions and he'd ask me some, just to see how her memory was. Then after the exam,Dr. Arias said, "I want to do a test on you to see if we can get you out of the nursing home or not." He was very nice and friendly! Just what I look for in a good doctor!
Jenifer in elmwood, NE – Jun 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Arias, PHD?
Dr. Arias, His ego means a lot to him, sense of pride & just that, revealing something w/an animalistic urge inside him, w/bias in favor of who's paying. At the end of the day, it comes down for-profit w/traditional machismo. Nothing could put a damper on 30 minute conversation before 6hr testing, than a man without a heart to listen openly, to long suffering w/TBI, chronic pain & headaches. I guess you need that.. You're the man. You don't make mistakes, mistakes make you. I do wish you well.
  • Long wait times
Shawn Fisher in Lincoln, NE – Jun 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Arias, PHD?
Dr. Arias bases his assessment results off of testing packets instead of meeting his clients himself. The information he provides is cookie-cutter at best. After 5 hours of testing with staff and a $2,000 bill, we were sent out the door with a three page document of vague diagnoses. He doesn't attempt to reach out to his patients or explain the results. I didn't feel like he cared or had a vested interest in anything but the money. I am extremely displeased and would never recommend him.
Joe in Lincoln – Jan 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Arias, PHD?
He gave me a diagnosis with a 20-30 minute interview with him, along with 5 hours of testing. Testing was not done with him, and the whole thing seemed weird.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
Waverly, NE – Apr 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Arias, PHD?
Dr. Arias bases his findings on some flash card/memory/play game testing performed by employees other than himself, and on what the patient tells him in a quick 20-30 minute session - without seeming to take into consideration that the patient is there in the first place FOR A REASON - they need help and probably are NOT TELLING HIM THE TRUTH/WHOLE TRUTH because they are in denial. End result - TOTAL WASTE OF $,$$$ AND TIME. Go to Omaha where we were referred and should have gone. Our mistake.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
Frustrated in Lincoln, NE – Dec 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Arias, PHD?
Dr. Arias is goal oriented, and will help you define your goals. You have to be willing to make an effort on your part otherwise it's useless to seek out help if you're going to remain helpless.
Joseph in Lincoln, NE – Jul 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Arias, PHD?
We found Dr. Arias to be kind, understanding and willing to answer our questions. He listened to our concerns and we felt comfortable with his recommendations. He is personable...we learned about him as well as he learned about us.
Theresa in Lincoln, NE – Jan 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Arias, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Arias?