Contact provider for availability

Dr. Robert Arias, PHD

Neuropsychology ·  Male

Dr. Arias

Dr. Robert Arias, PHD is a neuropsychologist in Lincoln, NE. He specializes in neuropsychology and clinical neuropsychology.

Contact provider for availability

Make an appointment

Dr. Arias accepts

Dr. Arias accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Nebraska

Check if Dr. Arias treats your condition or procedure

2.5

Dr. Arias?
Dr. Arias' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Robert Arias, PHD
Dr. Arias and staff are friendly and helpful. It's unfortunate that these negative review are on here. Dr. Arias has a tough job with tough patients. Please remember that as you read through reviews. You are really missing out on a top notch provider!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Arias, PHD?
He talked to me, took notes, and had me do a personality test. Then based on that superficial 10 minute meeting, said I had Generalized Anxiety Disorder. I have seen other providers and know my condition is more complex than that. He is arrogant and superficial. Never ever go back to him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Arias, PHD?
The first time my mom and I met him was, when my mom was in the hospital in Lincoln. Then for a follow up a couple weeks after she was back at the nursing home. He was asking her questions and he'd ask me some, just to see how her memory was. Then after the exam,Dr. Arias said, "I want to do a test on you to see if we can get you out of the nursing home or not." He was very nice and friendly! Just what I look for in a good doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Arias, PHD?
Dr. Arias, His ego means a lot to him, sense of pride & just that, revealing something w/an animalistic urge inside him, w/bias in favor of who's paying. At the end of the day, it comes down for-profit w/traditional machismo. Nothing could put a damper on 30 minute conversation before 6hr testing, than a man without a heart to listen openly, to long suffering w/TBI, chronic pain & headaches. I guess you need that.. You're the man. You don't make mistakes, mistakes make you. I do wish you well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Arias, PHD?
Dr. Arias bases his assessment results off of testing packets instead of meeting his clients himself. The information he provides is cookie-cutter at best. After 5 hours of testing with staff and a $2,000 bill, we were sent out the door with a three page document of vague diagnoses. He doesn't attempt to reach out to his patients or explain the results. I didn't feel like he cared or had a vested interest in anything but the money. I am extremely displeased and would never recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Arias, PHD?
He gave me a diagnosis with a 20-30 minute interview with him, along with 5 hours of testing. Testing was not done with him, and the whole thing seemed weird.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Arias, PHD?
Dr. Arias bases his findings on some flash card/memory/play game testing performed by employees other than himself, and on what the patient tells him in a quick 20-30 minute session - without seeming to take into consideration that the patient is there in the first place FOR A REASON - they need help and probably are NOT TELLING HIM THE TRUTH/WHOLE TRUTH because they are in denial. End result - TOTAL WASTE OF $,$$$ AND TIME. Go to Omaha where we were referred and should have gone. Our mistake.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Arias, PHD?
Dr. Arias is goal oriented, and will help you define your goals. You have to be willing to make an effort on your part otherwise it's useless to seek out help if you're going to remain helpless.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Arias, PHD?
We found Dr. Arias to be kind, understanding and willing to answer our questions. He listened to our concerns and we felt comfortable with his recommendations. He is personable...we learned about him as well as he learned about us.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Arias, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Arias?