Dr. Robert Archer Jr, DDS

Dr. Robert Archer Jr, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Robert Archer Jr, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Mount Juliet, TN. He graduated from University Of Tennessee and practices dentistry, endodontics, and more.Read his story

631 S Mount Juliet Rd

• Cigna-HealthSpring
  • CompBenefits Corp.

Learn about Dr. Archer Jr

Dr. Archer Jr's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Archer Jr "A Virginia native, Dr. Archer was raised in Chattanooga. He went to dental school at University of Tennessee in Knoxville. A beloved dentist in the Lebanon/Mt Juliet community for more than 40 years, Dr. Archer was recently voted a Top Dentist by his peers! He and his wife, Susan have been married 27 years and have 5 children. When not seeing patients, he enjoys relaxing on the water with plenty of fishing and boating."

This content was provided by Dr. Archer Jr "When you visit our Madison and Mt. Juliet offices, your smile is our top priority.  At Southeastern Dental Group, we are dedicated to providing you and your family with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve.

Excellence in dentistry begins with a careful diagnosis and treatment plan to establish the goals we will achieve together. Our doctors, Dr. Darren Foster, Dr. Floyd Taylor, and Dr. Robert Archer are skilled professionals dedicated providing you with the highest quality dental care."

3  Practice Areas

• Misaligned Teeth
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• University Of Tennessee
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Archer Jr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Archer Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Archer Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Archer Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Archer Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Archer Jr to family and friends

Dr. Archer Jr's Performance

Dr. Archer Jr Says:
"

We love to make sure all of our patients are treated with an exceptional experience while visiting us. If for any reason you did not have a 5-star experience with us, please let us know by giving us a call at 615-754-6677.

"

Dr. Archer was wonderful. I was very nervous about having a filling replaced because the previous dentist who filled it told me if it ever came out I'd likely need a root canal. Dr. Archer put me at ease, and was able to clean it out and refill without having to give me a root canal. Fantastic...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Very satisfied with the experience from the front desk, to hygienist (Courtney), and of course Dr Archer. My dentist of 25 years retired last year and I was forced to find a new one. I couldn't be happier with the good people at SE Dental
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have had some very bad experiences with past dentist. He made me feel really comfortable and answered all my questions
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Staff are all so friendly and caring! Great experience
Are you Dr. Archer Jr?