Robert Anderson, LPC

Counseling ·  Male · Age 69

Robert Anderson

Branching Streams Psychotherapy

325 NW 21st Ave Portland, OR 97209

Robert Anderson, LPC is a counselor in Portland, OR. He specializes in counseling, marriage & family therapy, and more.

Robert Anderson accepts

Robert Anderson accepts the following insurance:

Health Net
PacificSource
Value Options

No malpractice claims found for Oregon

Check if Robert Anderson treats your condition or procedure

Robert Anderson's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Disruptive Behavior Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychological Disorders

1.8

Robert Anderson?
Robert Anderson's Performance
What People Say About Robert Anderson, LPC
I went to Robert for an issue I was having with someone I'd known all my life. I was going around in circles, obsessing about some very nasty behavior that was directed at me. I was in shock, confused, and hurt. Robert helped me through the use of EMDR, and after a series of sessions, I had an epiphany and I was able to understand this person much more deeply and with compassion, and move on.
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Anderson, LPC?
Absolutely unprofessional. I swear the review prior to mine is EXACTLY what happened to me...after seeming very eager to help and have me come in the same day I called, he rescheduled my appointment time TWICE and then when I showed up he had double booked my appointment and used some excuse about having someone else booking his appointments...sent me home without providing service. Additionally, he proceeded to charge my insurance for the appointment. TOTAL WASTE OF TIME. Don't give this joker a moment of your time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Anderson, LPC?
Please do not go to this therapist. I know its hard to find one, but keep looking. You don't need to be treated this way. He cancels the day of. He doesn't apologize and assumes that you have time next week and without asking- "ill see you next week". He will then text you the day of, and ask you to respond ASAP then will threaten to take you off the calendar. Then if you tell him you are pursuing other options, he tells you to work on your COMMUNICATION SKILLS. Then disrespects your intelligen
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Anderson, LPC?
We scheduled an appointment to see Robert Anderson who seemed very enthusiastic on the phone. When we get to the appointment he comes out of his office holding his phone and says "what are your names?". After we tell him he says "we have a problem. It turned out that he had double booked his appointment and decided to cancel ours as the other person who was scheduled for that time slot was on the way. Not sure about the logic of that decision.
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Anderson, LPC?
I called this individual to discuss counseling needs. He returned my call and was rude and dismissive from the first few words out of his mouth. I asked him if he would like to reset and start over but he told me “There are a lot of other people out there, You don’t need to see me.” Pretty much the opposite behavior of someone you’re looking to help you with counseling. Stay away.
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Anderson, LPC?

How was your experience with Robert Anderson?

I enjoy working with people who seek both short term solution focused therapy and those who choose to pursue longer term goals of personality change in the context of depth psychology. It is the job of the therapist to cultivate a good ear so as to hear the client and to adapt the therapy to his or her unique needs.

• Counseling