Dr. Robert Abrams, DPM

Dr. Robert Abrams, DPM

Podiatry  |

Dr. Robert Abrams, DPM is a podiatry doctor who practices in Newhall, CA. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Read his story

FootCare Center of Santa Clarita

24355 Lyons Ave Ste 105

Newhall, CA 91321

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Abrams

See how frequently Dr. Abrams performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Ankle Sprains and Strains
high
Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture
high
Foot Conditions

Dr. Abrams's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Abrams' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Abrams "Dr. Robert Abrams, DPM is a Podiatrist (Foot Specialist) serving the areas of Newhall and Moorpark CA for more than 30 years."

This content was provided by Dr. Abrams "As a board certified podiatrist in Newhall, CA we believe our patients deserve to have the information needed to make good choices about their foot and ankle care. Our goal is to educate each patient and begin a relevant treatment program with the highest quality of care available. Whatever your foot and ankle trouble, we'll work together to find the answers that will comfort you and bring you relief."

• Podiatry

Dr. Abrams does not have any board certifications listed.

• Achilles Tendinitis

• Bunion Surgery
  • Foot and Ankle Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Foot and Ankle Surgery
  • Nail Avulsion and Excision

No malpractice history found for California.

• California College Of Podiatric Medicine-D.P.M.
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • Podiatric Surgery-Lakeview Hospital, Milwaukee

Dr. Abrams has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Abrams has no media or publications listed.

• Tagalog

Dr. Abrams does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Abrams and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Abrams' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Abrams to family and friends
Dr. Abrams' Performance
very good at getting an appointment right away and we are very pleased with the doctor always accurate on the diagnosis. Over all outstanding service
I've been coming to Dr. Abrams for many years. He has provided services for my then elderly mother, husband (on hospice) and my severely disabled son. I always return to Dr. Abrams because he is conscientious and well-informed. I can depend on him to spend time discussing the situation and options so that I /we can pursue the best treatment plan.
very caring
great staff great attitude
they have been very efficient and very friendly staff. They get you in and out as fast as possible. Just love them here!!!
He removed a tumor with surgery and made the experience go very smoothly.
Dr. Abrams took time to explain options I had and he help me make the best decision for my situation. The procedure was painless and the follow-up appointments went well.
always been very positive
I have been seeing Dr. Abrams since my kids were young with sports related foot injuries. He's patient and professional.
v good
a good experience over all. has kept my foot problems to the minimum with regular care & diligence. would i recommend Dr Abrams? definitely and i have quite a few times.
always caring and is the greatist always gave me the best care was with him 13 yrs and am sad to leave but am Moving to Az I may just have to come back to have him work on my feet Dr Abrams is the best Gretchen Burrell
Always has been a positive experience!!
Enjoy my visits. Very proffesional.
Dr. Abrams took the time to explain my pain and took the necessary steps to fix the problem. The office staff is kind and helpful. Appointments were always on time and the doctor never made me feel rushed when I had a lot of questions.
Dr. Abrams and his staff helped me properly take care of a small bunion on my left big toe. Dr. Abrams and his staff are all very helpful, knowledgeable, and kind people interested in making sure their patients are cared for.
Dr. Abrams diagnosed and treated my seriously painful feet. I keep seeing him,( my condition is genetic), and trust him. He also noticed a rheumatology condition and recpommended a Dr. who confirmed the condition and was able to treat it early.
confidence in dr abrams skill is absolute. he listens then explains my options clearly. i have been treated by dr abrams for a number of years including surgeries and i have never been disappointed with the outcome. i highly recomend dr abrams to anyone who has a problem with their feet.
exelente cervico.
Professional, fast, and friendly service.
Dr. Abrams took his time in explaining everything very carefully and making sure there was no questions unanswered.. The staff is extremely friendly and the office is very clean and smells great!!
My 2nd time here and have been taken care of both times by Dr. Abrams... for different foot problems.
My wife and I have come to Dr Abrams for many years and travel several miles passing many podiatrists to see him. He and his entire staff have always displayed the utmost in professionalism. I highly recommend Dr Abrams.
im been very happy exellent doctor
I always feel comfortable coming to the office. Dr. Abrams and his staff listen to you and are easy to talk to.
in Santa Clarita CA |
Outstanding. Saw my foot condition and advised me to see my general physician for possible diabetes. I later found had diabetes. Friendly & knowledgable.
in Simi Valley, CA |
Referral. Horrific experience. It's been a 5 month fiasco where nothing ended up being done other than poor service, and lots of money spent. I would strongly advise going elsewhere. No progress was made, and was left with no answers for 2 months because 'they forgot to contact me.' Unacceptable. I was not reimbursed or consulted on how to remedy the situation. Now I have a pair of insoles that were done incorrectly again. DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR AT ALL COST. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Abrams, DPM?

Visit Dr. Abrams

Dr. Abrams accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Abrams has admitting privileges