Rita Lais, NP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female · Age 63

Rita Lais

Rita Lais, NP is a nurse practitioner in Jacksonville, FL. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner) and obstetrics & gynecology.

Make an appointment

Rita Lais accepts

Rita Lais accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Rita Lais treats your condition or procedure

• Menopause
  • Pelvic Pain
  • Premenstrual Syndrome
  • Prenatal Care and Counseling

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Obstetrics & Gynecology

Rita Lais' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Rita Lais

Rita Lais?
Rita Lais' Performance
What People Say About Rita Lais, NP
RecentMost Helpful
Mrs. Rita always takes the time to listen and answer all of my questions. She is very personable and reliable. I know that I am always in good hands.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rita Lais, NP?
Always understanding and patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rita Lais, NP?
The facility is very inviting and comfortable. There was a short waiting period. Rita is wonderful. She makes you feel very comfortable and really listens to all of your concerns. I have been going to her for years and can't see myself going anywhere else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rita Lais, NP?
Rita is extremely knowledgeable and very helpful with educating you with your needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rita Lais, NP?
Rita is a genuinely nice person who made my visit pleasant. She is very professional and has such a warm, personable demeanor. She seemed very concerned with my issues and was extremely helpful with a solution.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rita Lais, NP?
I have been a patient of Rita's since before my son was born 19 years ago. I am confident in her abilities, comfortable in her presence, and would highly recommend her as a caregiver whether pregnant or going for routine care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rita Lais, NP?
Rita Lais is an amazing Nurse Practioner with years of experience! I trust her with my OB/GYN care and would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a new provider.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rita Lais, NP?
Rita was very thorough and caring. She addressed all questions and concerns I had. She and the staff were all very personable and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rita Lais, NP?
I have been a patient of "Dr. Rita" for years now and have found her to be highly professional and knowledgeable in her field. Her attention to detail is outstanding and she remembers who you are from year to year. I have the HIGHEST CONFIDENCE in her abilities as an ANRP and recommend her highly!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Rita Lais, NP?
She is very professional and friendly always ready to listen to your concerns, I have been seeing her for months now and it's always been a pleasure. She is very knowledgeable and yet so humble.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rita Lais, NP?
Rita has always been a wonderful, personable and a consummate professional over the many years I have been visiting the practice. I am thankful to have a trusted place to go that remembers me even though I may only visit annually.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rita Lais, NP?
Rita is excellent. So easy to talk, I highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rita Lais, NP?
I absolutely love her. She is very knowledgeable, listens, answers all questions and concerns and NEVER makes me feel rushed. I highly recommend Rita!
×Post a ResponseAre you Rita Lais, NP?
Rita is fantastic! A true health professional who shows concern in all her patients. I have always felt comfortable with her and she always puts me at ease. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rita Lais, NP?
New to the area and found Rita. She was very kind and welcoming to her office. I didnt have my old medical records, but she walked me through everything, was very grateful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rita Lais, NP?
I have been going to Memorial women’s health center for many years. The staff is very helpful and professional. I am very thankful that last year Rita the nurse practitioner found a lump on my left breast. It was cancerous so I went through a bilateral mastectomy. Dr. Martin personally called me and discussed my situation. I really appreciated the personal outreach and concern that was shown to me. Diane G.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rita Lais, NP?
Excellent gynecologist I love your service.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rita Lais, NP?
I have been her patient for many years and am totally satisfied with her care. She is always willing to answer all questions and explains everything in a very positive manner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rita Lais, NP?
I've been seeing Rita for years. She is so kind, knowledgeable and very thorough. On one of my last visits she herself even brought up a female condition I'd had 15+ years ago and totally forgot about but it's something that can always reoccur so she was on her game & checking for it during my annual exam. I have plenty of other GYN options much closer to me but as long as Rita is practicing I will continue making the 30 minute drive to see her since I know I'm in great hands.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rita Lais, NP?
Rita is very kind and caring. I never feel rushed or like I’m just another patient. Rita never makes me feel uncomfortable and she takes whatever time necessary to discuss what’s going on with me. I just wish all my healthcare providers were as attentive as she is.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Rita Lais?