Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  |
Rita Lais, NP
Rita Lais, NP is a nursing (nurse practitioner) provider who practices in Jacksonville, FL. She is 61 years old.

3627 University Blvd S Ste 200

Jacksonville, FL 32216

Learn about Rita Lais

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Rita Lais does not have any board certifications listed.

• Menopause

• Hormone Replacement Therapy
  • Intrauterine Device (IUD) Placement
  • Intrauterine Device (IUD) Removal
  • Prenatal Care and Counseling

Education data for Rita Lais is unavailable at this time.

Rita Lais has no awards or honors listed.

Rita Lais has no media or publications listed.

Rita Lais does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Rita Lais and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Rita Lais' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Rita Lais to family and friends
Rita Lais' Performance
in Jacksonville, FL |
Rita always takes time to listen to me and ask all the right questions. I know that when I go in there she actually knows who I am, which makes me more at ease.
in Jacksonville, FL |
I moved to Jacksonville in 2001 and asked a few coworkers for recommendations. Memorial Women's Health was 1 of the ones I received. I scheduled my annual visit with Rita that year and have continued to see her every year since. She listens to you and remembers the little things, she makes you feel at ease and comfortable. I always recommend her and the practice to me friends and coworkers when asked. THe office is clean, the appointment scheduler is pleasant, Rita's nurses/techs are excellent!
in Jacksonville, FL |
Mrs. Rita was amazing and very understanding. She was able to take care of a very important health issue I'd believed that would have had to wait another visit to get handled. She is wonderful and I've decided she will be my health care provider for now on. Thanks again.
in Jacksonville, FL |
I see Rita every year for my Gyn exam and she is wonderful! She is always very thorough and pays attention to every little detail! I would recommend anyone looking for a GYN doctor to check out Memorial Women's Health!
in Jacksonville, FL |
Rita really shows that she cares and not just doing her job. Always been so sweet to me & my family for the past 5 years that I've been going here.
Jacksonville, FL |
I commend Rita Lais for her patience, knowledge of my previous and recent health concerns, and overall professional attitude and atmosphere. I most definitely would recommend her to my friends, and I already have, as my daughter first recommended her to me!
Carmichael, CA |
The faculty is extremely clean and staff is professional! Dr. Rita explains everything, takes her time during the visit and is very easy to talk to.
Jacksonville, FL |
Rita is the absolute best, she genuinely cares about her patients and it shows when she's communicating with you. She responds to all concerns and I'll continue to visit this practice as long as she is there!
in Jacksonville, FL |
AWESOME experience! Not only did Rita listen to my concerns, she read between the lines! The proper medication was administered and I am on the mend! Thank you again! Mara-Lisa
in Jacksonville, FL |
My experience with Rita Lais, NP was one of compassion, kindness, and professionalism. I highly recommend her to assist with your health care needs.
in Jax FL |
I've been seeing Dr. Martin for years! One year when I couldn't work out my schedule with her, I saw Rita instead. Now I just book with Rita! She makes you feel like you are the most important patient she has for the day! I love this group and I highly recommend Rita!
in Jacksonville, FL |
I highly recommend Rita Lais! I am new to town and was very apprehensive about finding a new women health provider. She was very kind, attentive, and helpful. I was seen very quickly and all questions and concerns were addressed in my appointment.
Longwood, FL |
I love ms Rita she is very knowledgeable and caring and I am glad to have her during my pregnancy
in Jacksonville, FL |
Ms. Rita is the best! She makes you feel so comfortable and she answers your question very knowledgeably. I won't see an actual MD as long as Ms. Rita is still working there!!!
in Jacksonville Florida |
Very nice and attentive.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Rita is smart and caring. She is the best practitioner I have ever seen.
Jacksonville, FL |
Rita is a compassionate caregiver, and made me feel at ease. She seems very knowledge of new procedures and medications and offers optional solutions for problems. Though Dr appointments are no fun, Rita finds a way to make them pleasant and gets the job done.
Have you seen Rita Lais, NP?
Are you Rita Lais?