Dr. Rion Peddy, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male · Age 34

Dr. Peddy

Upper Cervical Wellness Center, West Bloomfield, MI

7001 Orchard Lake Rd Ste 332 West Bloomfield, MI 48322

Dr. Rion Peddy, DC is a chiropractor in West Bloomfield, MI. He graduated from Sherman College Of Straight Chiropractic and specializes in chiropractic, chiropractic sports medicine, and more.

Dr. Peddy accepts

Dr. Peddy accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Peddy treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Peddy?
Dr. Peddy's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Rion Peddy, DC
RecentMost Helpful
I have gone to Doctors and chiropractors over several years looking for answers to my head, neck and shoulder pain and no one was able to help me until a friend referred me to Dr Peddy. I finally saw how my upper cervical spine was messed up. Dr Peddy was very good at explaining to me about the upper cervical spine and not only that, he was the first person to give me relief from the pain and discomfort. I cannot speak highly enough about Dr Peddy. He treats you with respect and compassion and is very good at what he does.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rion Peddy, DC?
Dr Peddy saved my daughter from years and years of proposed treatment after she landed on her head doing and handstand. She had chronic pain in her jaw, arm and massive headaches. Through easy, painless treatments with Dr Peddy, she is 100% healthy and happy and pain free!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rion Peddy, DC?
When I first met Dr. Rion I had to drive over an hour to get to his location in Monroe. It was well worth the drive. He's an excellent caring doctor and person. I've been to 3 or 4 chiropractors over the years. While they were all of some help Dr. Rion found the source of the symptoms and that has made all the difference. Though I would drive almost anywhere for his care, I'm glad he moved closer and is now a short drive away. Any neck, back, or spinal problems give him a call. Excellent care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rion Peddy, DC?
I was recommended by my daughter to visit Dr. Rion Peddy. I was skeptical. But after suffering almost two years with a concussion, I decided to give it a try. After the doctor did the X rays, I found out the reason I have not been feeling good for so long. My first and second cervical is off 6 degrees, plus part of my C 7 was fractured. I was surprised at his findings, since I had all my X rays done at the time of my injury. I am getting the adjustments and finally I have hope to regain my life
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rion Peddy, DC?
Dr. Peddy has been the one Dr.that has given me hope with my dizziness and head and neck pains. I have had very minimal neck and head pain since seeing him and my dizziness has stopped. I have 2nd chance at life. Thank you dr. Peddy
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rion Peddy, DC?
My experience with Dr. Peddy has been outstanding and rewarding. After trying numerous different medical options with little relief, I have finally found the help I sought. Dr Peddy is understanding and kind and listens to my concerns. The techniques he practices are to the point with nothing short of astonishing results. I am acquainted with five other patients who are also very satisfied with the results they have experienced. I do highly recommend him and am blessed to have found him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rion Peddy, DC?
The results of upper cervical care have had made profound changes in my pain level and in my health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rion Peddy, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Peddy?

As an Upper Cervical office we provide a very advanced, safe non-invasive approach to chiropractic and healthcare. 3 dimensional x-rays are taken to ensure precision of the adjustments. we also provide many therapies such as decompression, traction, ...

• Chiropractic