Dr. Rion Peddy, DC

Dr. Rion Peddy, DC

Chiropractic  |
Dr. Rion Peddy, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in West Bloomfield, MI. He is 32 years old.

7001 Orchard Lake Rd Ste 332

West Bloomfield, MI 48322

• We do not accept health insurance

Learn about Dr. Peddy

This content was provided by Dr. Peddy "As an Upper Cervical office we provide a very advanced, safe non-invasive approach to chiropractic and healthcare. 3 dimensional x-rays are taken to ensure precision of the adjustments. we also provide many therapies such as decompression, traction, lordex and laser therapy. Our doctors will take the time to answer any questions the patient might have. The office's great reputation will be apparent upon the first visit"

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Nutrition
  • Chiropractic Spinal Decompression Therapy
  • Chiropractic Sports Medicine

Dr. Peddy does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Laser Surgery
  • Manipulation Adjustment of Back and Neck
  • Physical Therapy
  • Trigger Point Therapy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Sherman College Of Straight Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Sherman College Of Straight Chiropractic
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Peddy has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Peddy has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Peddy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Peddy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Peddy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Peddy to family and friends
Dr. Peddy's Performance
Grosse Pointe, MI |
Dr Peddy saved my daughter from years and years of proposed treatment after she landed on her head doing and handstand. She had chronic pain in her jaw, arm and massive headaches. Through easy, painless treatments with Dr Peddy, she is 100% healthy and happy and pain free!
in Milford, MI |
When I first met Dr. Rion I had to drive over an hour to get to his location in Monroe. It was well worth the drive. He's an excellent caring doctor and person. I've been to 3 or 4 chiropractors over the years. While they were all of some help Dr. Rion found the source of the symptoms and that has made all the difference. Though I would drive almost anywhere for his care, I'm glad he moved closer and is now a short drive away. Any neck, back, or spinal problems give him a call. Excellent care!
in Trenton, MI |
I was recommended by my daughter to visit Dr. Rion Peddy. I was skeptical. But after suffering almost two years with a concussion, I decided to give it a try. After the doctor did the X rays, I found out the reason I have not been feeling good for so long. My first and second cervical is off 6 degrees, plus part of my C 7 was fractured. I was surprised at his findings, since I had all my X rays done at the time of my injury. I am getting the adjustments and finally I have hope to regain my life
Dr. Peddy has been the one Dr.that has given me hope with my dizziness and head and neck pains. I have had very minimal neck and head pain since seeing him and my dizziness has stopped. I have 2nd chance at life. Thank you dr. Peddy
in Holly, MI |
My experience with Dr. Peddy has been outstanding and rewarding. After trying numerous different medical options with little relief, I have finally found the help I sought. Dr Peddy is understanding and kind and listens to my concerns. The techniques he practices are to the point with nothing short of astonishing results. I am acquainted with five other patients who are also very satisfied with the results they have experienced. I do highly recommend him and am blessed to have found him.
Canton, MI |
The results of upper cervical care have had made profound changes in my pain level and in my health.
Have you seen Dr. Rion Peddy, DC?
Are you Dr. Peddy?