Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  |
Rikki Hammel, NP
Rikki Hammel, NP is a nursing (nurse practitioner) provider who practices in Manitowoc, WI. She is 42 years old.

Forefront Dermatology - Manitowoc

1515 Randolph Ct

Manitowoc, WI 54220

Rikki Hammel, NP

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Rikki Hammel

Forefront Dermatology is committed to providing the most innovative, leading-edge and appropriate medical dermatology solutions for healthy and beautiful skin. Whether you're suffering from an unexplained chronic skin condition, are embarrassed by acne or want a thorough skin cancer screening, we help detect problems before they become critical, physically or emotionally, and treat all diseases involving the skin, hair and nails. Our patients come to us with medical problems they can see and feel. We respect their unique reactions to these conditions, and we understand the effect they have on their lives. We address each patient with empathy, and we design personalized treatment recommendations that respect the whole person, inside and out.

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Dermatology

Rikki Hammel does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acne
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Dermatitis

• Ingrown Toenail Treatment
  • Mole Removal
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Wart Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• University Of Wisconsin Oshkosh
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Concordia University Wisconsin-Mequon
    Other Education | Completed 2010

Rikki Hammel has no awards or honors listed.

Rikki Hammel has no media or publications listed.

Rikki Hammel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Rikki Hammel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Rikki Hammel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Rikki Hammel to family and friends
Rikki Hammel's Performance
Pulaski, WI |
Rikki is a very personable NP. She's very knowledgeable and explains things in terms I can understand. I felt very comfortable in her care.
Manitowoc, WI |
Rikki is very efficient and has a great disposition. My daughter is very happy with the way she has been treated.
Manitowoc, WI |
Rikki is very personable and provides comfort in an uncomfortable situation. I had some dark spots zapped and they have fallen off with great results. I am thrilled and will continue to monitor my skin under her guidance.
in Manitowoc, WI |
Always friendly and smiling. Thorough and provided great educational tips.
Manitowoc, WI |
Rikki is fabulous!! I would recommend her to anyone!
in Manitowoc, WI |
Truly cares and is amazing with my daughter and myself!!!
in Manitowoc, WI |
Miss Hammel was informative and professional. I felt very comfortable with her.
in Manitowoc, WI |
Rikki Hammel took the time to stop and talk to me noticing a mole on my face she said I should have it checked.I called for an appointment, they took me in the next day. She sampled them found one to be Melanoma. Within 2 weeks I had an appointment with 2 specialists They removed the cancer now waiting for my results of my biopsy.If Rikki wouldn't have suggested having it checked I don't know when I would have gone in.
in Kiel, WI |
Very helpful and efficient. I would definitely recommend Rikki to all.
St Paul, MN |
Rikki is very friendly and very helpful, have seen her twice and each time it was a great experience.
Two Rivers, WI |
Very happy with her thoroughness and concern for the patient. She is willing to spend enough time and to answer all the patent concerns.
in St. Nazianz |
My husband Danny Sneed said he is very happy with Riki and all of the other members of the at Forefront. He would recommend them to anyone, service isexcellent.
Manitowoc, WI |
Rikki Hammel took the time to listen to any questions that I had, and explained everything that she was doing. Very caring and professional.
in Kewaunee, WI |
Ms. Hammel is very friendly and thorough in her assessments. I would highly recommend her to anyone.
Manitowoc, WI |
Rikki is amazing! She listened closely to what my issues were, answered my questions in a way that I would understand. She is very easy to talk to. I was in and out within 25 minutes. I also have other family members that see her as well. I would recommend everyone to see Rikki.
in Two Rivers, WI |
I have seen Rikki on several occasions. She has always been helpful and professional, I recommend her highly.
Manitowoc, WI |
Rikki was very compassionate and caring! Was knowledgable about her field of medicine and spoke in terms easily understood. Would definitely recommend her to everyone!
in Newton, WI |
Rikki talked to you as if your good friends. She explained all the procedures very well. And you can tell she really cares about her patients.
in Brillion WI |
Rikki is very professional and friendly; highly recommend!
friendly, professional, accurate with diagnosis
Manitowoc, WI |
very patient, efficient and takes my check-ups seriously.
in Manitowoc, WI |
Rikki listened to us and looked up a concern we had about our son before coming in to talk to us about it to make sure we felt comfortable with what she could tell us.
in Manitowoc |
Provided good information to me in my diagnosis
in Manitowoc, WI |
Was completely wrong on my diagnosis. Fees for services were ridiculous. Over $200 for a five minute appointment that was billed to the insurance company as an extended appointment with a Nurse Practioner.. After spending over $1,200 all I have was that this was a allergic reaction. Did a biopsy but never posted the results to MyChart. I feel I was ripped off.
Have you seen Rikki Hammel, NP?
Are you Rikki Hammel?

Visit Rikki Hammel

Rikki Hammel accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Midwifery