Rick Storie, MPAS

Rick Storie, MPAS

Dermatology  |
Rick Storie, MPAS is a dermatology provider who practices in Fort Wayne, IN. He is 67 years old. Read his story

10620 Corporate Dr

Fort Wayne, IN 46845

• ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
  • Medicare
  • Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Rick Storie

See how frequently Rick Storie performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Excision of Skin Cancer
Shaving of Skin Lesion
Psoriasis

Rick Storie's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Rick Storie's bio

This content was provided by Rick Storie "Rick accepts new patients for dermatology services which include evaluation and treatment of all skin disorders. He performs biopsies and surgeries. Formerly Rick was an emergency room physician assistant, trauma nurse and emergency paramedic. "

This content was provided by Rick Storie "Serving you with patience and dignity."

• Dermatology
  • Pediatric Dermatology

Rick Storie does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acne
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma

• Skin Surgery
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Stitches
  • Wart Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Ball State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1985
  • St. Francis University. Fort Wayne, In
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1997
  • University Of Nebrasaka Medical College Masters Physician Assistant Studies
    Other Education | Completed 2003
  • With Specialty In Dermatology
    Other Education | Completed

Rick Storie has no awards or honors listed.

Rick Storie has no media or publications listed.

Rick Storie does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Rick Storie and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Rick Storie's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Rick Storie to family and friends
Rick Storie's Performance
in Fort Wayne, IN |
Dr. Storie is extremely friendly and polite, and he has worked with us to find the right acne treatment for both of my children. He listens to our concerns, he's knowledgeable when explaining things to us, he doesn't rush in & out, & he'll guide us to the most cost-effective prescription. His nursing and office staff are also very friendly and helpful. We have been seeing Dr. Storie almost every month for the past year & a half, & our wait time in the lobby has never been more than 5 minutes
in Monroeville, Indiana |
Mr. Storie is very kind and explains everything very well. He doesn’t rush you thru the appt. time.
Fremont |
Mr. Storie has an excellent office demeanor. He clearly explains what he is looking at or any concerns he may have. He is thorough, takes his time, but is efficient as well.
Indiana |
I have been dealing with adult hormonal acne and Mr. Storie always makes sure I am on the right treatment plan and gets me in whenever it's needed. Very happy patient!
in New Haven IN. |
He is always very good with us and very helpful with any questions we may have.
in Ft Wayne, IN |
Rick has a great personality. He's articulate as well as patient and treats you with the utmost respect. He is a rare find in today's fast pace world.
Bluffton |
Rick Storie was very professional and kind. He seemed extremely knowledgeable about my health concerns.
in Warsaw, IN |
My first ever dermatologist visit. I was impressed on the thorough examination, the layman explanation and treatment instructions made simple. I’m sure my future visits will be just as satisfying.
Warsaw |
Mr. Storie was very prompt in starting my appointment, very smart, and took the time to explain everything very clearly. It reassured me the way he talked very knowledgeably about my condition like he had dealt with it many times before and knew exactly the course of action to take. I also appreciated the way he factored in my uninsured status and went out of his way to suggest ways to save me money.
in Warsaw, IN |
Everyone was very helpful and friendly. They took great care of our son and even interacted and joked around with our 5 year old who was tagging along for the ride with his big brother. They made the experience nice. Thanks you!
in Fort Wayne |
Mr. Storie is very caring and takes the time to listen to my concerns and questions. He has always been very intelligent and professional. I highly recommend his service.
in Ft. Wayne |
I was pleased with the care that I received. All of the staff members who assisted me eere friendly and very professional. Although I live in the Fort Wayne area I was driving to the office an hour away because I was unaware of the one in my area. I will definitely be using this office! Hihhly recommended!
Auburn, IN |
Excellent experience for a body screen. Rick is very efficient and personable.
in Auburn, IN |
I felt very rushed during my appointment. I went in for dermatitis on my scalp and hair loss. And to ask about a spot on my arm. He was more interested with fixing the blood spot under my skin on my arm than my questions about my hair loss and questions. Although he did tell me how to treat my dermatitis he was very vague about how long I would continue this treatment and the cause and how to get rid of it. I went tp Rick Story upon family recommendation but I wasn't real happy when I left.
in Fort Wayne, IN |
Dr Storie has a great bedside manner, makes you feel very comfortable and easy to communicate with. I would recommend Dr. Storie to anyone looking for a very knowledgeable and friendly Dermatologist!
in Ft Wayne, IN |
Have been going to Rick Storie for several years, and my trust and faith in his expertise will remain. Rick is caring, and very knowledgeable in his field. Cares for his patients.
Roanoke, Indiana |
Mr. Storie is approachable, kind , well informed and very quick to teach and explain treatment options and treat conditions.
Ft Wayne, IN |
Always very professional. Has extensive knowledge of your skin, always diagnosis quickly & always takes care of problems with correct antidotes.
Ft Wayne, IN |
Very knowledgeable and willing to answer questions and take care of issues. Very professional. Thank you for your time.
in NW Ohio |
He carefully addressed all of my questions and explained several avenues I could take to take care of my issues. This was the 2nd time I saw Mr. Stories in 3 years and I'm very satisfied with his care.
Ft Wayne, IN |
Easy to schedule an appointment. Mr Storie is thorough and listens to your concerns. He explains things so that you can understand.
in Ft Wayne, IN |
Mr. Storie is very professional and knowledgeable! He answers all questions and explains procedures well. It is obvious that he is experienced in his field and enjoys his profession.
in Wabash, IN |
Rick takes the time to answer all my questions and concerns. He is very thorough and to the point. I do appreciate the fact that I can have a casual non-medical conversation with him about other everyday topics. I believe he is quite genuine in his concern for providing me with the best medical care and advice. I appreciate being able to schedule an appointment and getting in within a very reasonable amount of time.
in Columbia city, in |
I will Never go anywhere else!
Ft Wayne, IN |
Rick is personable and a very, very good medical professional. He is thorough, good natured, totally professional, and makes you feel comfortable. The office staff is all friendly, and going to this office is a very good experience. Very timely in getting patients into rooms and out the door without leaving you feeling rushed or neglected. I highly recommend Rick and staff.
Ft Wayne, IN |
Thank you for responding to a skin problem. You took care of it, and you found some other needs and took care of all of them quickly and efficiently.
in Ft Wayne, IN |
Rick Storie has treated me several times and I would recommend him to everyone. He is caring, very knowledgeable, and excellent with treatment that needs to be done.
Fort Wayne, IN |
Mr. Storie is an excellent care giver. He explains your options thoroughly, making sure you understand what is going on.
in Ft Wayne, IN |
Mr. Storie is the BEST dermatologist/PA I have ever been to in Fort Wayne. He is very kind and professional. I have recommended him to several friends and family members.
in Ft. Wayne, Ind. |
I had a sore and skin infection on my left lower leg for months I tried a couple different doctors . They couldn't figure it out. I went to doctor Story one time and was diagnosed correctly, was treated correctly. I would highly recommend going back to him. He got me in right away. no two months waiting. Great doctor great personality. Thank you again.
Bryan, OH |
All my visits with Rick Storie have been very satisfactory. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable.
in Woodburn, Indiana |
I have been seeing Rick for all of my dermatology needs for many years now. I have recommended him to many others over the years, and will continue to do so. Quite frankly I would not consider seeing anyone else for these needs, for as long as he decides to continue working......which I hope will be for a long time! John H. Weicker
in Fort Wayne |
Rick Storie is very caring and understanding. He takes the time to answer all your questions and is very patient with all your concerns. I would recommend him to any of my friends and family!
in Huntington, IN |
Rick is a great guy. Two years ago, he saw me for melanoma when a competitor, who had been my dermatologist for over 20 years, would not - at least in any timely way. He has called me to follow up and is full of skill and compassion.
Ft Wayne, IN |
Rick is aggressive when it comes to going after worst.
Rick Storie has been taking care of me for many years now. Since day 1 he has exhibited a knowledge and skill set that puts me at ease with him. The first time we met , I walked in without an appointment as he was leaving for the day. He was interested enough to look at my problem and took care of it then and there. I'v known Doctors that wouldn't do that! Rick is highly explanatory , so you leave feeling that you understand what is going on, and what needs to be done.
in Kendallville, IN |
Have had a good experience with Rick. Knowledgeable, and explains procedures well. Likely to recommend him to others.
in Angola, IN |
We are perfectly satisfied with Rick Storie. He is attentive and conscientious. All of our questions are answered pertaining to care and prognosis and his explanations are understandable.
San Jose, CA |
Rick is friendly, funny and treats you like a person! He's awesome.
in Fort Wayne Indiana |
Rick along with his staff are doing a fabulous professional job! I highly recommend Rick and his staff!!!!
Have you seen Rick Storie, MPAS?
Are you Rick Storie?

Visit Rick Storie

Rick Storie accepts 10 insurance carriers
  • ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
    Advantage Health Solutions