Dr. Rick Rosa, DC

Dr. Rick Rosa, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male · Age 49

Dr. Rick Rosa, DC is a chiropractor in Alexandria, VA and has been practicing for 23 years. He specializes in chiropractic, sports medicine, and more.

Dr. Rosa accepts

Dr. Rosa accepts the following insurance:

Select
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
KeyCare PPO
Blue Choice Advantage
Blue Preferred PPO
CareFirst Maryland POS
Coventry Health Care
Southern Health PPO

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Dr. Rosa treats your condition or procedure

• Traction Procedure
  • Ultrasound
  • Ultrasound, Musculoskeletal
  • Whiplash

"A member of the American Chiropractic Association Sports Council, Dr. Rick Rosa received his Doctorate from New York Chiropractic College in 1996 and was hired as a teacher at the college thereafter. In 1996, he began practicing in a multidisciplina...

• Chiropractic

Dr. Rosa?
Dr. Rosa's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Rick Rosa, DC
RecentMost Helpful
Professional drummer, also practice Martial Arts. Although Martial Arts has been taxing on my body, actually years of drumming have proved to be the most damaging. Back issues from sitting, calf issues, and of course the inevitable kiss of Carpal Tunnel. No more pain in my wrist. Dr. Rick worked with me on my back issues as well as instructing the proper way to sit while banging the skins... Bottom line: if you want an experienced, highly knowledgeable, and intelligent doctor, look no further.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rick Rosa, DC?
Always in the best of care with Dr. Rosa! I wouldn’t be able to run 40+ miles per week if it weren’t for his expertise in pinpointing the source of my aches & pains and providing me with correctional exercises & stretches to keep me injury free; he has totally overhauled my running form & takes my progress seriously. Dr. Rosa also makes me feel like I’m his top priority during our appointments, which I really appreciate. Thank you, Dr. Rosa!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rick Rosa, DC?
Dr. Rosa is the Best Chiropractor that I have been too. Incredibly knowledgeable and professional, and has kept my body running perfectly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rick Rosa, DC?
Dr. Rosa is the best sports doctor in the industry. I've had several serious injuries that could have derailed my career, but Dr. Rosa healed me and since the treatments I have been able to win several world titles in Jiu-Jitsu.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rick Rosa, DC?
Dr Rosa was able to figure out a problem I have had for years when all the other doctors I went to were unable to help. Katie is always nice and greets you with a smile. I highly recommend Rosa Family Chiropractic!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rick Rosa, DC?
Very helpful and courteous staff. Doctor is incredibly knowledgeable and will help you understand your condition as he helps you feel better and restore your health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rick Rosa, DC?
I’ve known Dr. Rosa for a long time. His experience and understanding of the human body is impressive. I have had trouble with carpel tunnel and hip alignment issues. Dr.Rosa’s ability to address and treat these issues without surgery was comforting and a huge relief. I would recommend him to anyone needing muscle & joint treatment and for routine adjustments for better daily living.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rick Rosa, DC?
I started visiting Dr. Rosa a few weeks ago, I was lucky a friend refer me to him. He and Katie make you feel welcome and like family from the moment you step in his office. I dislocated my ankle and in a couple of weeks of being treated by Dr. Rosa, I can honestly say the discomfort and pain is going AWAY. If your looking for a chiropractor, he is the one. Thanks, Dr. ROSA
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rick Rosa, DC?
Dr. Rosa is the person to see for chiropractic care hands down!!! Once he finds out what your problem is, he will get you started on a treatment plan that will correct your problem and most of all relieve you from pain. His years of experience and expertise in chiropractic care will leave you feeling amazing and confident in him as your doctor!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rick Rosa, DC?
Dr. Rosa is a wonderful chiropractor!! I highly recommended Dr. Rosa make you feel at home and takes the time to get to know you Very frendly, if you need a good chiropractic come and check out Rosa Family Chiropractic .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rick Rosa, DC?
I was referred to Dr. Rosa by a friend, since I was dissatisfied with my previous Chiropractor. Needless to say, Dr. Rosa got me back to tip-top shape. Great experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rick Rosa, DC?
As a professional fighter for the UFC my health is a crucial part of my career. Dr. Rosa has been treating me through various injuries and recovery periods and he is the ONLY doctor I will let treat me. I will be a lifetime patient of his! Danger Dobson approved!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rick Rosa, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Rosa?

Rosa Family Chiropractic of Falls Church, LLC