Richelle Winton, ARNP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) •  Female • Age 39

Richelle Winton

Neurosurgery of South Kansas City Medical Group

5340 College Blvd Overland Park, KS 66211

Richelle Winton, ARNP is a Nurse Practitioner in Overland Park, KS. She is affiliated with Research Medical Center. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Richelle Winton to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Nurse Practitioners in your area

See similar Nurse Practitioners in Overland Park

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Richelle Winton accepts

Richelle Winton accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kansas

Check if Richelle Winton treats your condition or procedure

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Richelle Winton, ARNP...

Communicate via email?

Offer an online patient portal?

Offer evening visits?

Offer weekend visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Richelle Winton's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Richelle Winton

Richelle Winton?
With the multiplicity ailments I have, it has forced me to visit a multiple of doctors' offices. I have my opinion of every one of those visits with different personnel, different doctor's assistants, nurses, and the welcome desk of all of them. There is not one other office that I could give a five-star rating as I've given to this office. Many other offices and personnel could learn a lot from Neurosurgery of South Kansas City. Everyone from the welcome desk to the main doctor (Dr. John A. Clough and Richelle Winton) is top-notch. Real professional in all respects. Always a smile from everyone you contact there will be with a smile and with professionalism in appearance and their knowledge of the subject is tops. If I could give five stars, I sure would. Thank you for being there for me all these years.
George Michaud – Jul 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Richelle Winton, ARNP?
This is the best NP in the world ???? And I would be lost it she ever left Dr Clough! She takes my health and all his patients very seriously she is kind and thoughtful and she answers all my questions. I’m not giving her 5 stars because she is so worth 10 plus you are awesome Richelle and ty for everything ??
Jun 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Richelle Winton, ARNP?
Appointment was professional, timely and thorough. Richelle took the time to discuss my activities and how they affected my daily routines.
Steven T. – Jun 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Richelle Winton, ARNP?
Due to a personal injury, my son had to take my husband for his appointment. Richelle explained everything in such a way that was easy to understand (and relay on to me). She was kind and thorough and extremely knowlegable.
Cheryl Janssen – May 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Richelle Winton, ARNP?
Richelle is amazing! She recently completed a procedure for me while I was in the hospital, and she did an excellent job! More importantly, she is caring, compassionate and understanding. I felt like I received the best care possible from Dr. Clough and Richelle!
Apr 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Richelle Winton, ARNP?
Richelle is my nurse and she is wonderful. She is compassionate, professional, and always understanding. On one occasion she actually talked me into going to the emergency because of my blood pressure, and turned out I was having a stroke. I am forever grateful and highly recommend Richelle, Dr. John Clough, and entire staff at Neurosurgery of South Kansas City. They are the best!
Victor Sellers – Jan 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Richelle Winton, ARNP?
I always feel that I am totally being honest with. Richelle is great with me and I actually feel like more of a friend than a patient. She always gets back to me as soon as she can. She is always so helpful in getting me answers if she does not have them at the time. I love her bedside manner and she treats me as a person instead of just a patient. I also want to say something about Dr. Clough. He is a great doctor and I trust him completely. When I was in the hospital for 10 days, he never missed a day of coming to see me, even if it was late in the evening. One time when I was suffering from excruciating pain from a spinal fluid leak, he showed up while they were trying to get an IV in my arm and held my hand until they got it in! Both Richelle and Dr. Clough are superior in what they do and I would recommend them to anyone.
Linda C Morgan – Jan 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Richelle Winton, ARNP?
Richelle is very thorough, knowledgeable and professional. I highly recommend this practice!
May 25, 2019
excellent Very caring and professional
May 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Richelle Winton, ARNP?
Richelle is terrific. She makes me comfortable telling her about any problems or issues; she is compassionate and sympathetic and really listens to you. I've had 4 surgeries by Dr. Clough and Richelle has always been with me, and Dr. Clough is excellent and I've always felt safe, respected and well taken care of here.
May 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Richelle Winton, ARNP?
I find Richelle to be the ultimate Professional. Richelle networks with physicians outside her office, and teamed with another physician that was providing treatment for me to find a way to eliminate my pain. They did and I am grateful. Richelle has superior follow through, and follow up skillls. She has called me, at my home, to make sure that I was comfortable after procedures. I hope the web manager changes her last name to Wheeler, soon.
Steve Ramsey in Blue Springs, MO – Jul 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Richelle Winton, ARNP?
My visit and consultation with Rachelle was very good. I found her to be very informative and presented my case and options in a very professional way and explained everything in a way that was very helpful to me.
Bob Dustman in Pleasant Hill, MO – Mar 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Richelle Winton, ARNP?
The office visit with Richelle was pleasant and informative. Richelle is bright, animated and a joy to visit with. She is well-informed on the procedure that is pending and answered all my questions without hesitation. I would recommend her to others.
ivan katzer in Kansas City – Nov 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Richelle Winton, ARNP?
I would recommend my hole family, and friends to Richelle Winton Because she is a profession in what she do in a very position way, she helped me 100% when I am in pain. She is positive , and will help you if you want help. Thanks Richelle
David Tooley in Kansas City, MO – May 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Richelle Winton, ARNP?
Can't say enough great things about Richelle. She cares about her patients and spends time with them.
Gardner, KS – May 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Richelle Winton, ARNP?
Richelle has the most vibrant, outgoing, and awesome personality. She's always concerned about the patients well being,health, and their pre/post- op surgery or procedure (s) always. I myself have been a patient for over 10 yes. and I'm so blessed and greatful that my primary doctor at the time referred me.
Leslie Walters in Independence, MO – Jan 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Richelle Winton, ARNP?

How was your experience with Richelle Winton?

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Neurosurgery

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Richelle Winton communicate via email?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Richelle Winton offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Richelle Winton offer an online patient portal?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Richelle Winton have free onsite parking?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Richelle Winton offer weekend visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Richelle Winton offer evening visits?

Please call the office to learn more. (816) 942-0200