Dr. Richard Young, PHD

Marriage & Family Therapy ·  Male · Age 66

Dr. Young

Dr. Richard Young, PHD is a marriage & family therapist in Riverside, CA. He specializes in marriage & family therapy, counseling, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Young accepts

Dr. Young accepts the following insurance:

Kaiser Permanente
Tricare
TriCare for Life

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Young treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Young's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Adolescent Depression
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Couples Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Therapy
  • Marriage Break-Up
  • Panic Attack
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

I have been in private practice as a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in Riverside, California for the past 36 years. I have experience in individual, couple, and family therapy with children, adolescents, and adults. I am also a certified Chil...

• Marriage & Family Therapy

2.8

Dr. Young?
Dr. Young's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Richard Young, PHD
No integrity, no concern for the child's welfare. Young recuse himself form case, but not before omitting and provide inaccurate information to the judge, which has put the child in danger with the original perpetrator, the biological father. He sent the letter to the judge, and the father (who was paying his services, but not to my attorney, or me, as the child is my custody. In short., for the Right price, Young will write a letter with no true facts.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Young, PHD?
This is the second pysch evaluation our family's been through. First was in San Diego County by a true professional who literally spent hours and hours with both sides of the family in addition to his testing, to really get to know the parties involved, the kids involved and the family involved. This guy is the complete opposite of a professional. Perhaps he's been doing it too long but in comparison to going through this process with actual professionals and then ending up with him, is a sh
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Young, PHD?
My personal experience with Dr. Richard Young , This man should not be in business in my case I did not pick him I let the other party sadly decide who we were going to and she picked Mr. Young. At first his office was skeptical for seeing my particular type of case because they don't deal with this type of case but of course any money hungry person will take any case and of course he took it, he is a pompous, arrogant, and self-centered man, I have now handed over in excess of $500!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Young, PHD?
The wife and I had been having lots of little issues that had begun to mount. The pettiness had built to a massive level. So she asked if I'd consider counseling. I reluctantly said yes. She found Dr. Young, without my help. I expected some dude who would basically tell me I'm being unfair while charging me an arm and a leg to do so. WRONG!!! We've had some not-so pleasant "moments" in his office. Yet he has maintained, a professional & fair atmosphere. Super easy to talk to! Like a friend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Young, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Young?