Dr. Richard Young, PHD

Marriage & Family TherapyMaleAge 68

Dr. Young

Pathways Counseling Center Riverside, CA

6840 Indiana Ave Ste 240 Riverside, CA 92506

Dr. Richard Young, PHD is a Marriage & Family Therapist in Riverside, CA. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Young to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Marriage & Family Therapists in your area

"I have been in private practice as a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in Riverside, California for the past 36 years. I have experience in individual, couple, and family therapy with children, adolescents, an..."

- Dr. Richard Young, PHD

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Young treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Young's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Couples Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Therapy
  • Marriage Break-Up
  • Panic Attack
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Dr. Young accepts

Dr. Young accepts the following insurance:

Kaiser Permanente

58.62068965517241%

Dr. Young?
  • Wait times (13)
  • Long wait times (1)
Dr. Young hurt my son tragically. I am his mother with NO criminal charges. I LITERALLY have nothing to be shameful about. His report said that he was able to move to a different state and my ex-husband does NOT follow the stipulation agreed upon. I've spent over 30k in this divorce already. My son cries constantly because he cannot see me. Dr. Young is horrible at knowing what a family needs or most importantly, what a child needs. His step-mother yells at him on Sykpe. She yelled at me on Sykpe saying that she is in charge now. I cannot help my son!!! He screws up peoples lives! The court appointed him to us. I hope he has sleepless nights like I do because Dr. Young said he should move away. In my opinion, Dr. Young should just retire and hopefully someone would be fair as his replacement. My son is absolutely miserable.
Mar 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Young, PHD?
This is the second pysch evaluation our family's been through. First was in San Diego County by a true professional who literally spent hours and hours with both sides of the family in addition to his testing, to really get to know the parties involved, the kids involved and the family involved. This guy is the complete opposite of a professional. Perhaps he's been doing it too long but in comparison to going through this process with actual professionals and then ending up with him, is a sh
Temecula – Oct 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Young, PHD?
My personal experience with Dr. Richard Young , This man should not be in business in my case I did not pick him I let the other party sadly decide who we were going to and she picked Mr. Young. At first his office was skeptical for seeing my particular type of case because they don't deal with this type of case but of course any money hungry person will take any case and of course he took it, he is a pompous, arrogant, and self-centered man, I have now handed over in excess of $500!!
082293ys in Barstow,Ca – Oct 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Young, PHD?
The wife and I had been having lots of little issues that had begun to mount. The pettiness had built to a massive level. So she asked if I'd consider counseling. I reluctantly said yes. She found Dr. Young, without my help. I expected some dude who would basically tell me I'm being unfair while charging me an arm and a leg to do so. WRONG!!! We've had some not-so pleasant "moments" in his office. Yet he has maintained, a professional & fair atmosphere. Super easy to talk to! Like a friend.
J. W. in Riverside, CA – Sep 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Young, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Young?

I have been in private practice as a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in Riverside, California for the past 36 years. I have experience in individual,...Read more

• Marriage & Family Therapy

1977
California State University, Fullerton, M.S. In Counseling Psychology
1975
California Baptist University

Is Dr. Richard Young, PHD accepting new patients?

Dr. Richard Young, PHD generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Young's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Richard Young, PHD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Young accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Richard Young, PHD's top areas of care?

Dr. Young frequently treats Adjustment Disorder , Adolescent Counseling, and Anxiety. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Young treats.

Where is Dr. Richard Young, PHD's office located?

Dr. Young's office is located at 6840 Indiana Ave Ste 240, Riverside, CA 92506. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Richard Young, PHD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Young has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Richard Young, PHD?

Pathways Counseling Center Riverside, CA