Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Richard Werner, DC
Dr. Richard Werner, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Houston, TX.

3411 Richmond Ave Ste 100

Houston, TX 77046

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Werner

I specialize in treating sports, spinal, musculo-skeletal (soft tissue) injuries, auto and work accidents, with an emphasis and specialization in headaches, neck//arm, back/leg, and shoulder pain, including frozen shoulder. I am committed to my community through various civic and professional activities.

• Chiropractic

Dr. Werner does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adhesive Capsulitis

• Acupuncture
  • Low Back Procedure
  • Neck Pain Procedure
  • Physical Therapy

Education data for Dr. Werner is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Werner has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Werner has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Werner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Werner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Werner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Werner to family and friends
Dr. Werner's Performance
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Werner listened to my concerns, took time to ask questions to probe into my level and areas of discomfort. He then took a great deal of time to evaluate my situation. After 3 treatments, I had 90% less pain and significantly more mobility than before. He has improved my quality of life in leaps and bounds - literally!
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Werner solved my back problem that was badly effecting my life style. I have two hernial disks and I was having back pain almost every day and I was unable to do any kind of workout. I had physiotherapy, I tried a lot of treatments, many of them very expensive (an orthopedic surgeon gave me a PRP injection that costed me 5000$ and it was completely useless!). Dr. Werner treated me for a while and he suggested me some tractions. I was scared , after two years in pain, but I decided to trust
in Houston, TX |
Cannot say enough about Dr. Werner and his team. I am quite active and suffered from back pain due to an injury in college soccer. Dr. Werner helped me get back on my feet and manage the pain going forward to enable me to truly remain active. He is about figuring out and solving the root cause of the issue rather than treat the symptoms to simply have you back in his office every week. I have seen countless chiropractors throughout my journey beginning back in college and he and his team are th
in Houston, TX |
I went to see Dr. Werner after a car accident. My buddy referred me to him and I am glad he did. I have been to several different Chiropractors over the years and he has been the best. I am a large guy and most just horse me around to get my back to pop. Not Dr. Werner, he uses a much less invasive method that did not hurt in any way.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Werner uses a wide repertoire of interventions, and tailors what he does to my individual needs. Most importantly, he is highly effective whenever I have an issue. And, he also has a calmly reassuring manner that helps my injury on the emotional level.
Have you seen Dr. Richard Werner, DC?
Are you Dr. Werner?