Richard Sodeinde

CounselingMale

Counseling

Richard Sodeinde is a Counselor in Melrose Park, IL.

Richard Sodeinde

Dr. Aimee & Associates AT Affiliated Clinical Psychologists, Ltd

1414 Main St Melrose Park, IL 60160

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Richard Sodeinde treats your condition or procedure

Richard Sodeinde accepts

Richard Sodeinde's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Richard Sodeinde

When it comes to professionalism and care, Richard rates best. He is attentive and efficient. I have been dealing with a particular issue for some time which had me in a bind with my insurance and medical providers. I had worked with other professionals who did nothing for me. The moment I met Richard, he got the ball rolling on all ends. He was a true liaison between all the parties. Within just A FEW DAYS everything that I was waiting on was set in place. I had literally been waiting for almost a year prior to meeting Richard. And the best thing is that he kept me up updates on every step and reassured me and my family. My health is so much better now having the best care providers, all because of him. I know this may seem long winded but it has truly been a long time coming. I wish that every health professional provided this level of care and efficiency as Richard.
H. Ugenti – Sep 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Richard Sodeinde?

How was your experience with Richard Sodeinde?

Richard Sodeinde is a Counselor in Melrose Park, IL.

• Counseling

Does Richard Sodeinde accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Richard Sodeinde accepts your insurance.

Where is Richard Sodeinde's office located?

Richard Sodeinde's office is located at 1414 Main St, Melrose Park, IL 60160. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Richard Sodeinde offer telehealth services?

Richard Sodeinde has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Richard Sodeinde?

Dr. Aimee & Associates AT Affiliated Clinical Psychologists, Ltd