Dr. Richard Sheppard, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male

Dr. Sheppard

Wellness One of Hickory - Sheppard Chiropractic

36 14th Ave NE Ste 101 Hickory, NC 28601

Dr. Richard Sheppard, DC is a chiropractor in Hickory, NC and has been practicing for 22 years. He graduated from Logan College Of Chiropractic in 1997 and specializes in chiropractic, chiropractic sports medicine, and more.

Dr. Sheppard accepts

Dr. Sheppard accepts the following insurance:

AvMed

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sheppard

Dr. Sheppard?
Dr. Sheppard's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Richard Sheppard, DC
Dr. Sheppard is awesome! He is very helpful, listens to you and your needs, and helped fix my back so I was not in pain. They get you in really fast too, which is awesome for a busy schedule. I would highly recommend going to see Dr. Sheppard.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Sheppard, DC?
We like that Dr. Sheppard takes the time to spend with you and explain your particular health situation and also explains what can be done to solve it. His staff is very polite and makes you feel right at home.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Sheppard, DC?
Suffered from constant headaches for 10 years after a car accident. Dr. Sheppard helped me in a matter of a month and a half to get rid of that pain that never seemed to go away. It’s been a year later and I’m still headache free! Thank you, Dr. Sheppard!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Sheppard, DC?
I am so pleased with the entire office! The girls at the front desk have phenomenal customer service, and Dr. Sheppard is kind and knowledgeable. He makes you feel comfortable at all times while putting your mind at ease that he knows what to do to fix your problem. The staff is very understanding and accepts last minute clients no matter how busy they are. I am so happy I found them and would recommend them to anyone and everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Sheppard, DC?
So grateful to have found Dr. Sheppard. I can now move my neck, and raise my arm without all the pain. He takes time to explain what is going on with your body. His staff is wonderful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Sheppard, DC?
I have been going to Dr Sheppard for several years now. I have tried several Chiropractors throughout the Catawba Valley. After a incident with a Chiropractor in Maiden damaged my neck requiring surgery, I was looking for a Chiropractor that was really concerned about my health and understood my needs. Dr. Sheppard is that person. You will not find a more knowledgeable and caring Chiropractor in the Catawba County. I will continue to recommend him to family, friends and co-workers.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Sheppard, DC?
After coming back to NC I began having some pain and popping in my right knee. I made an appointment with Dr. Sheppard to get an x-ray and find out what was going on. He gave me all of the services a doctor would have plus more, at an extremely lower price. Wonderful staff, felt super comfortable, and found out that my knee pain is coming from my hip being out of line! I love Dr. Sheppard and his staff! Couldn’t ask for a better chiropractor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Sheppard, DC?
I have been going to Dr. Sheppard for a year. After dealing with daily pain, my husband convinced me to try chiropractic care. I visited Dr. Sheppard and found that he and his staff to be awesome! He, along with his staff, have helped me tremendously! With his adjustments, my migraines are non existent, my mobility and insomnia are much improved. Chiropractic care is the only thing that helps with my fibromyalgia. Dr Sheppard makes your health his number one priority! He is the absolute best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Sheppard, DC?
My husband and I have been going to Dr. Sheppard for a year now. We are very pleased with the care we receive and how well we feel. Everyone on his staff is great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Sheppard, DC?
Dr.Sheppard Explains what he is doing how it will help or effect your healing process.Dr. Sheppard is hands on and a very professional Chiropractor who is willing to go above and beyond.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Sheppard, DC?
I am a new patient of Dr. Sheppards office and have saw a couple different chiropractors in the past 20 years and I have to say Dr. Sheppard has been the best I have seen, he takes his time with his patients and he educates and his adjustments are with confidence and finess. The office staff is also very welcoming and helpful! I highly recommend if you are looking for a chiropractor that you give Dr. Sheppard and his staff a chance!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Sheppard, DC?
Dr. Sheppard's office staff is professional, friendly, caring and accommodating across the board. Since following the advice given and the treatments applied, I feel so much better. I find that I have greater ease and range of movement and fewer headaches. My time is respected and I have never waited more than a couple minutes before my treatment begins.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Sheppard, DC?
Dr. Shepherd and his staff have done a tremendous job with helping not only myself but my husband. I have chronic migraines and my husband has multiple disc herniated. With dr. Shepherd care I have come off all of my migraine pills.. and my husband has avoid the surgery. I would highly recommend anyone suffering from back neck or migraines to go see dr. Shepard his wonderful staff. They have truly gave us both a different life that we did not think was possible without medicine and surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Sheppard, DC?
One of the Best Chiropractors around! I have severe lower back problems. My back would pop out of alignment and lock up. Razor sharp pains would run through my waist and down my legs. Nothing would felt good except laying flat on my back. Walking, standing and sitting are out of the question when it does this. I go to Dr. Sheppard when this happens and he always has me back up and walking in no time. My back is becoming healthier and stronger by keeping it properly aligned.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Sheppard, DC?
Dr. Sheppard is very professional. He outstanding and genuinely cares for his patients. He was able to help me in so many ways from an old injury. I would and do recommend him to anyone that is having joint issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Sheppard, DC?
You won't find another doctor that compares. Dr. Sheppard and his staff are AMAZING! Easily one of the best decisions I've made by going.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Sheppard, DC?
Dr. Sheppard is always so great! He knows how to make you feel comfortable and his staff is just as great. I have back issues and he always remembers exactly what it is and knows how to treat me. I don't think I trust any other chiro as much as I trust him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Sheppard, DC?
I suffer from scoliosis and low back and neck pain. I've been going to Dr. Sheppard for over a year now on a weekly basis and he is the reason I am now mostly pain free!! Luv Dr. Sheppard and his entire staff. Always willing to work with you and your schedule and always do it with a smile on their faces.??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Sheppard, DC?
Dr. Sheppard is amazing. I have always had constant lower back pain and now I don't. He is very professional and caring. The staff in Dr. Sheppard's office are very kind and it is just a wonderful place to go. And you will leave pain free.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Sheppard, DC?
Dr. Sheppard and his staff are very professional. I am greeted by name when I walk through the door, which is important to me as it helps me feel comfortable knowing I'm receiving personal care and am not just another dollar sign walking through the door. Dr. Sheppard is attentive and caring taking the time listen and provide explanation. I would recommend Dr. Sheppard to anyone needing chiropractic care.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Sheppard?

Compare Providers