Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Richard Sheppard, DC
Dr. Richard Sheppard, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Hickory, NC. He has been practicing for 20 years.

Wellness One of Hickory - Sheppard Chiropractic

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Rehabilitation
  • Chiropractic Spinal Decompression Therapy
  • Chiropractic Sports Medicine

Dr. Sheppard does not have any board certifications listed.

• Allergies

• Spinal Decompression
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Ultrasound
  • X-Ray

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Indiana University / School Of Medicine
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Logan College Of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated 1997

Dr. Sheppard has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sheppard has no media or publications listed.

• Hmong

Dr. Sheppard does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sheppard and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sheppard's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sheppard to family and friends
Dr. Sheppard's Performance
in Hickory NC |
You won't find another doctor that compares. Dr. Sheppard and his staff are AMAZING! Easily one of the best decisions I've made by going.
in Hickory, NC |
Dr. Sheppard is always so great! He knows how to make you feel comfortable and his staff is just as great. I have back issues and he always remembers exactly what it is and knows how to treat me. I don't think I trust any other chiro as much as I trust him.
in Hickory, NC |
I suffer from scoliosis and low back and neck pain. I've been going to Dr. Sheppard for over a year now on a weekly basis and he is the reason I am now mostly pain free!! Luv Dr. Sheppard and his entire staff. Always willing to work with you and your schedule and always do it with a smile on their faces.??
in Lenoir, NC |
Dr. Sheppard is amazing. I have always had constant lower back pain and now I don't. He is very professional and caring. The staff in Dr. Sheppard's office are very kind and it is just a wonderful place to go. And you will leave pain free.
in Hickory, NC |
Dr. Sheppard and his staff are very professional. I am greeted by name when I walk through the door, which is important to me as it helps me feel comfortable knowing I'm receiving personal care and am not just another dollar sign walking through the door. Dr. Sheppard is attentive and caring taking the time listen and provide explanation. I would recommend Dr. Sheppard to anyone needing chiropractic care.
in Hickory, NC |
Dr. Sheppards office including staff have been extremely helpful and professiona. I would recommend him and do to anyone especially if they are going to a pain clinic to receive shots for pain. He can help you with out the pain meds
in Statesville, NC |
Hey Dad love you, surprise if you read this lol. Lets throw some curveballs
in Hickory, NC |
Dr Sheppard is the best Chiropractor that I have ever been to. He is very professional and cares about his patients. I have recommended him to family and friends and will continue to do so. He had helped me so much!
in Hickory, NC |
I have been seeing Dr. Sheppard twice a week since the beginning of January. I used to suffer from severe migraines weekly and since I have been seeing him regularly I no longer suffer from migraines and feel so much better! I would highly recommend Dr. Sheppard. He has helped me so much not only with my migraines but just feeling better in general.
in Hickory, NC |
I would highly recommend Dr.Sheppard to anyone looking for a chiropractor. He is very easy going, takes the time to listen to his patients, and provides options that bring relief. Always had my appointments run on time and smoothly. His office staff is wonderful and very professional.
in Granite Falls, NC |
For the person that said not to trust this provider..... sounds like some nefarious plan at work, especially considering it was posted from a different part of the state! Dr Sheppard is knowledgeable, talented, compassionate, and respectful. What more could you want in a Dr? Not only do I continue to go to him for maintenance, I recommend him to family, friends, and even strangers! I went to 5 chiropractors prior to seeing Dr Sheppard. I have seen him since he opened his doors. He's the best!!!
in Hickory, NC |
I was unable to move from my desk once I stood up before taking a moment to let the pain work its way through. I would walk leaning over to my right and always asked are you okay? Now I can actually get up and go. Fantastic doctor! He takes the time to get to know you and works through. You may not even say everything that is up, but he is fixing it all along. I would recommend Dr. Sheppard to every one. if you have not had success, give him a try - he can help.
Benson, NC |
Do not trust this provider.
in Hickory |
I would recommend this office to everyone. Dr. Sheppard is so nice very knowledgeable he is highly educated and trained in his field.he gives free classes in educating clients because he cares. I love him and his staff. Tmoore
in Granite Falls, NC |
I would highly recommend this office for chiropractic care. Dr Shepard is very knowledgeable and does his best to make you feel comfortable.
in Hickory,nc |
Best Dr I have ever had. He really cares about is patients. Will not go anywhere else.
in Hickory, NC |
Very clean office, friendly staff. Everyone is so helpful. Dr. Sheppard is highly educated and trained in his field. Super personable, and compassionate. Any issues I had with my adjuster as far as paperwork, they took care of it. He gives free classes in educating clients about nutrition/headaches/spinal care. Very sweet guy, very professional. Really in touch with all of his clients, and undoubtedly the best chiropractor I've had. I have used him for years. Highly recommended. Tfox
in Taylorsville, NC |
Dr. Shepherd is totally professional. I love him and his staff. I started going to Dr. Shepherd three months ago when I was in severe pain. At first I went three times a week now I am down to once a week and my pain is almost gone. I am so thankful that I do not have to be on prednisone and pain killers any longer. Thank you Dr. Shepherd and your staff !!??
in Taylorville nc |
He helped my husband and I. We had both been to other chiropractors and got no relief. We went to Dr Sheppard and started feeling better after a few visits.
in HICKORY NC |
An awesome chiropractic and very caring about this patients... Would highly recommend him....
in Hickory NC |
love love love Dr Sheppard and his staff They always go the extra mile to ensure every patient receives the care they need.
in Newton, NC |
Dr. Sheppard runs an excellent practice. He has a great, caring staff and a clean facility. I can always count a quick appointment when I've injured my back doing weekend warrior activities. It usually takes just a few visits to get back to normal. SKILLED chiropractor!
in Newton, NC |
I have been a patient for 3 years, seeing Dr. Sheppard for back and neck pain. and most recently for a dislocated hip. He worked magic on my hip. It was so very painful and his treatment helped completely! It's also nice to see a caregiver that knows how to manage their schedule. I have never been kept waiting more than a few minutes anytime I visit. He and his staff are very professional and personal, always caring and wanting to help. Now that's how a doctors office should function..
in Conover, NC |
When I started my treatments with Dr. Sheppard, I could not turn my neck in either direction without extreme pain. I had the results from my MRI and they showed damage to disc in my neck. After reviewing them Dr. Sheppard started treatment and now I am able to turn my head easily with no pain. He and his staff are very professional and are very courteous and make you feel your situation is very important. I would recommend he and his staff highly.
in Hickory, NC |
I've been going to Dr. Sheppard for nearly two years now and have been nothing but thrilled with the service I've received. The staff is incredibly nice and very friendly and the doctor himself is both knowledgeable and skilled. I've always felt comfortable there and the changes I've seen in my neck, back, and overall really, have been incredible. I recommend Wellness One to everyone!
in Hickory,NC |
I would recommend Dr. Sheppard to anyone! His patient care is fantastic and his staff is extremely friendly! I always feel so much better when I leave!
in Hickory, NC |
He is a great Doctor, Adjustor, Husband and Father! Great guy all around!
in Hickory, NC |
I have been to other chiropractors in Virginia and hesitated seeing a new doctor when we moved to NC. A friend recommended Dr. Sheppard and I am thrilled with him and all of his staff. My back and neck feel so much better and his staff is very kind and caring.I have recommended him to all of my friends!
in Hickory, NC |
Excellent care for patients overall health and wellbeing.
in Granite Falls, NC |
I started seeing Dr.Sheppard in 2015 for back problems (chronic back pain).After starting treatment three times a week I am now on a every other week schedule.Dr.Sheppard and his staff have enabled me to almost eliminate any pain medication and reduced my pain level considerably. I highly recommend Dr.Sheppard to anyone with any type of back problems.
in Hickory, NC |
He has done a great job helping my back and neck.
in Hickory NC |
Headaches gone! That is all I wanted. He got rid of my headaches. No more drugs for me!
in Hickory, NC |
My Mom and I have received many years of successful chiropractic care from Dr. Sheppard. He truly cares about his patients and their well-being. Wellness One has a very professional and courteous staff. Thank you for the wonderful care.
in Hickory nc |
Love Dr Shepard he is always happy and truly cares about people. His staff are great too. I have a unpredictable schedule he always fits me in.
in Catawba, NC |
Dr sheppard is the best chiro I've experienced yet really cares about each and every patient glad I found him when I moved to hickory! Would and have recommended him to many people!
in Morganton, NC |
Dr. Sheppard always has a smile. He treats you with respect and really cares about how you are feeling. He is an awesome Dr. I would recommend him to all my family and friends.
Have you seen Dr. Richard Sheppard, DC?
Are you Dr. Sheppard?