Dr. Richard Sears Jr, DC

Dr. Richard Sears Jr, DC

Chiropractic  ·
Male

Dr. Richard Sears Jr, DC is a chiropractor in Calverton, NY and has been practicing for 32 years. He specializes in chiropractic, thermography, and more.Read his story

Dr. Sears & Margie

• Oxford Health Plans
  • Worker's Compensation

Learn about Dr. Sears Jr

Dr. Sears Jr' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Sears Jr " I had a career in a more traditional healthcare business in my early 20's. Then I hurt my neck and my wife took me to her Family Chiropractor who fixed me up in no time and I was truly impressed. I was very nervous because the pain was severe and traveled down my arm and I couldn't turn my neck. He made me so comfortable and was reassuring that I would be fine after his recommended treatments. And I Was! This experience changed the course of my life because I chose to go back to school to become a Doctor of Chiropractic and graduated from NYCC in 1986. I came out to the Riverhead area to start my own practice. I arrived with a dollar and a dream and have been here ever since. It was a great move coming to the east end of Long Island. I love the area and the people I have met and been able to help. In 1996, my wife since 1976 joined me in my practice as a Licensed Massage Therapist. She graduated from the New College of Health Professionals. Then we integrated Nutrition into the practice. We feel that we are able to help so many people in so many ways with not only Chiropractic but with Laser Pain Management, Nutrition and Massage. We have a passion for helping people who are interested in staying well in a natural, non-invasive way rather than the common way of drugging and cutting out our problems. If this approach appeals to you give us a call we would love to have a conversation with you to see if we feel we can help you. Tune into 'Health From The Inside Out'. We discuss various topics on health, chiropractic, laser for pain management and nutritional strategies that can be tried at home and when you need to see an expert. We talk about specifics such as thyroid, diabetes, heart heath, weight loss, etc. testimonials, guests may join us from time to time."

This content was provided by Dr. Sears Jr "As a Chiropractor I promote the philosophy of whole body healing. "The body has the innate intelligence to heal" if given the right treatments and proper nutrition. That is why our office in addition to the best Chiropractic Care also specializes in Cutting Edge MLS Laser Pain Management,  Nutrition and Massage Therapy. My Wife Marguerite is our Certified Nutritionist, Nutrition Response Testing Master and Cellular Healing Expert who specializes in Weight Loss, Detoxification, Disease prevention and addressing the Root Causes of Your Symptoms not just managing them. We help you heal yourself from the Inside Out and Get Well!

Feel free to call us with your questions or concerns and set up a Free Phone Consultation to see if we feel we can help you. We only accept those patients we feel we can help. If we are not sure we will discuss your options with you and let you decide what is the best approach for you.

We look forward to helping you on your health journey.

"first do no harm."  "

• Nutrition Consulting
  • Nutrition Education
  • Nutritional Therapy
  • Thermography

Dr. Sears Jr does not have any board certifications listed.

• Accidental Injuries

• Neck Pain Procedure
  • Range of Motion Testing
  • Rehabilitation Therapy
  • Soft Tissue Massage

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Nassau Community College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1983
  • New York Chiropractic College
    Medical School | Graduated 1986
  • New York Chiropractic College
    Other Education | Completed 1986

Dr. Sears Jr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sears Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sears Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sears Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sears Jr' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sears Jr to family and friends

Dr. Sears Jr' Performance

Dr. Sears is the most caring and most competent chiropractor I know and I have known many. Regardless of what my problem is I always feel significantly better after he treats me. The reason why is he listens to my concerns and skillfully addresses them. I could never considere going to another...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Sears is awesome. You may come into the office with pain but you leave without. He is gentle and I trust in him 100%. He explains as he is working on you. He is a wonderful doctor.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
he is most kindest smartest chiropractor i have ever seen and very knowledgeable to recommend mls laser theraphy for me it has done wonders on leg-- being it was chronic for nine years it is almost healed in 6 weeks from laser treatment and i am in very little pain due to the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option1
Dr. Sears and his wife, Margie, always go above and beyond putting their patients needs first. Very accommodating and knowledgeable with treatments.
Are you Dr. Sears Jr?