Dr. Richard Robinson, DC

Valrico, FL 33596

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Golden Rule

Learn about Dr. Robinson

This content was provided by Dr. Robinson "Our mission is to restore better health, wellness and quality of life to YOU, our patient.

Our commitment, our promise is to always provide you with SUPERIOR CHIROPRACTIC CARE.

We will place all our experience, knowledge and resources at your service to reach that goal."

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Rehabilitation
  • Physical Therapy

Dr. Robinson does not have any board certifications listed.

• Car Accident Injuries

• University Of Miami / Science
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1973
  • Doctorate Chiropractic / Life University / Atlanta, Ga
    Medical School | Graduated 1985

Dr. Robinson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Robinson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Robinson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Robinson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Robinson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Robinson to family and friends
Dr. Robinson Says:

a

Dr. Robinson's Performance
in Tampa, FL |
Very simply, go to Dr. Robinson because he's a genius at figuring out what is causing the symptoms you are experiencing, and even better at alleviating those symptoms. I will enter his office with a painful migraine or neck ache at an 8 level of pain and when I leave it will be at a 1. I frequently tell my wife after leaving his office "Dr. R is MAGICAL" because I truly feel that he takes the pain away. I cannot tell you how many times he's saved me from a bad week or a bad weekend....
in Brandon |
Gracias Dr. Robinson, ya no sufro de migranas ni dolores de cuello.
in Brandon, FL |
Dr. Robinson is very caring and knowledgeable. I used to have really bad migraines until i started getting chiropractic adjustments. I rarely have them now, almost never. He always explain things to you prior to doing them. He makes you feel really comfortable. His staff is also great and very friendly. They sometimes go out of their way to help you.
in Brandon, FL |
I have a pinched nerve in my neck with headaches! I have numbness and tingling in my hands. When I saw Dr. Robinson my pain was a 7/10 and now after 8-9 treatments, I feel great with no pain or numbness or tingling. I ice Everyday and do my exercises at home. He is very knowledgeable and thorough! I highly recommend him! My whole family goes to him for various problems like migraines, low back pain, pinched nerves, and posture! You never wait long and his staff is very courteous! He is the best!
Brandon, FL |
I have had back pain with pinched nerve as well for several years. I was sceptical about chiropractors but my primary Doctor referred me to Dr. Robinson. I thought I would try it out. He was kind and had patience to explain all his findings. My back pain was about a 9/10 and just after 3 adjustments my pain went down to a 0. My pinched nerve never felt better- Walking with no pain. I truly think seeing a chiropractor instead of taking meds is the safer and effective. You'll see results with him!
Brandon, FL |
I have been suffering from continuos migraines for 20 years. With an exam and X-rays Dr. Robinson showed me exactly what was the problem. After just 5 manipulations, I didn't have a migraine for 8 months. That occurred because I was travelling and sleeping on different pillows. He is very knowledgable and I highly recommend him to anyone who wants to see results with care. He has also helped me with low back pain. I just needed 2 manipulations and the back pain was gone! He is truly amazing!
in Brandon, FL |
I was seen by many different chiropractors but Dr. Robinson is the only one that alleviate my back pain I'm really happy I found him .
in Brandon, FL |
Always takes an extra minute out of his busy schedule to ask how things are going and truly cares about your answer. Not only a great chiropractor but a great person.
in Tampa, FL |
Overall this place is great! Coming here I always feel welcomed by staff as if I were family. That's what sets apart this clinic from the rest. Great friendly staff with all intentions on helping me get better. Dr Robinson is caring and takes the time to listen and determine treatment for a full recovery.
in Tampa,Fl |
Had a great experience! Very knowledgeable!
in Tampa, FL |
I was in a car accident with my mother like 7 years ago and I had a hip and low back pain sometimes I felt my feet burning . After my first adjustment was like magic.. no pain no burning anymore.
in Lithia, FL |
I rate my health care experiences on 2 main factors. Results/Relief that I get and the overall experience as a patient. In both of these respects, Dr Robinson along with entire staff really get my best rating. I can't thank you enough for the excellent care and advice and follow up from my sports related injury. Highly recommend to anyone with chronic pain or headaches, neck pain, back pain or sports injuries like me.
Have you seen Dr. Richard Robinson, DC?
Are you Dr. Robinson?