Dr. Richard Robinson, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 73

Dr. Robinson

Bloomingdale Chiropractic Clinic

3601 Bell Shoals Rd Valrico, FL 33596

Dr. Richard Robinson, DC is a Chiropractor in Valrico, FL and has over 36 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Doctorate Chiropractic / Life University / Atlanta, GA medical school in 1985. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Robinson to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Robinson treats your condition or procedure

• Sciatica
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Whiplash

Dr. Robinson accepts

Dr. Robinson accepts the following insurance:

Assurant Health
Preferred PPO

Dr. Robinson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Robinson

Dr. Robinson
My visit was Awesome Dr. Robinson was excellent. I would certainly recommend him without delay.
  • Long wait times
Dec 05, 2020
The staff and dr.robinson was amazing, every appointment i feel better, any body aches Bloomingdale chiropractic will relieve you of all your pains.
Nov 03, 2020
Great service very friendly and great playlist
Oct 22, 2020
Dr. Robinson is very knowledgeable and explains things in an easy to understand way. He and his staff are professional and polite and always help with any questions I have.
Adam Trant – Oct 20, 2020
I first visited Dr. Robinson back in 2010 due to a car accident. After being medicated by my primary care physician for two weeks, and still unable to walk I went to see him. I walked out upright and only one more visit the next day got me up and around. I have gone to him on other occasions for various back aches and self inflicted injuries. 5 years ago he treated my wife with one adjustment to her neck resolving daily sneezing and sniffles she lived with for the past 20 years. She has not sneezed in the morning since. He also treated my daughter who was an athlete on many occasions and friends who refer to him as a miracle worker. He is genuine, honest and a good listener. His staff are professional and office immaculate. During the COVID pandemic he instituted protocols that exceeded the CDC requirements. Thank you Dr. Robinson for your hard work and dedicated service to our community.
Ben F – Oct 16, 2020
Best doctor in the area. Came in yesterday with unbelievable pain and I'm walking out pain free!!!!
Oct 16, 2020
Amazing Experience. Very good table side manner. Knowledgeable combined with exceptional staff. Came in with pain left with a smile. Results may vary.
denis jones – Oct 08, 2020
I've been going to get treatment from Dr. Robinson for over a year now. Every time I leave the office, I feel much better than when I arrived. The office is run very professionally and welcoming. I would highly recommend this practice for anyone with back or neck pain.
Justin Brandt – Sep 11, 2020
I can not say enough good things about Dr. Robinson and his staff! I suffered from horrible migraines for years. After seeing Dr. Robinson for only a few weeks my migraines are obsolete! He has given me my life back! He really cares about making you feel better and getting to the root of the problem. He explains every thing to you from start to finish. His staff is always friendly and the wait times are amazing, I'm always in and out. So glad I found Dr. Robinson!!!!!
CLARENTINE O. – Sep 10, 2020
My visit with Dr. Robinson was great. He spent time doing a thorough exam, digital xrays, reviewed the xrays, and then explained the treatment before adjusting anything. He is so knowledgeable. I didn't have to wait at all. It was a smooth appointment. My follow up appts were quick too. I never waited, they called me back as soon as I walked in and took me to a private room. Their office is amazing with all covid precautions! Very clean office. Staff is so nice and accomodating!
Sep 10, 2020
Amazing staff and doctors! I have been coming to Bloomingdale chiropractic for years. They are all very professional, knowledgeable, kind, and of the highest integrity! Dr Robinson and Dr Davis are simply the BEST!! They will listen to you without rushing you, they consider your health a top priority. Also, the office staff is amazing. They are all extremely helpful and will cater to your needs. I can not recommend this practice enough!!! I would give them 10 stars if I could!!!
Lynn Haseltine – Sep 04, 2020
I have been coming to Dr. Robinson for over twenty years because I have scoliosis. He has made such a big difference in keeping my pain to a minimum. I have recommended him to friends.
Sep 03, 2020
I have lower, mid and upper back pain along with neck pain. After my second visit ,I have felt great relief. “Dr. Robinson will literally straighten you up “ The office staff is great also. Dr.Robinson explained the x-rays to me and the reasons way things looked the way they did. I will continue to see Dr. Robinson for my issues. I would highly recommend his office to anyone that needs relief .
Dan B – Sep 01, 2020
Has been a great experience. On initial visit Doc took his time explaining what he saw on the X-Rays and what his approach would be to help me feel better. Felt better immediately after first adjustment and continue to feel better. The office staff is professional and friendly. Would definitely recommend!
S. Jarrett – Aug 25, 2020
Amazing office! I've been getting adjustments for upper back and neck pain, as well as migraines, from Dr. Robinson for years now and have recomended many of my friends and family his way. They've always made me feel comfortable and relaxed each visit. Dr. Robinson and his staff are great and highly recommended!
Anonymous – Aug 25, 2020
I can't express how much I love this office!!! Doc is the best. He takes his time to educate you on what he's seeing after he takes the xrays. I had bad back and neck pain from a car accident. He made me feel great. I could barely get in and out of bed, I couldn't drive since I couldn't turn my neck and I had migraines. I never felt so great after just a few visits. I'm able to work and take care of family without pain. His office has taken ALL COVID 19 precautions since Feb. I felt extremely safe during all my treatments. They never make you wait. They are very respectful. I have referred my family and friends to Dr. Robinson. Don't waste your time at other chiro's, go straight here if you want the best results!!!
Aug 25, 2020
I came in after a car accident. I had bad headaches and pain down my leg. Dr. Robinson took xrays and showed me where my problems areas were. After just first visit my headache was gone. In just about 5-6 visits the pain down my leg was gone. I can't expressed how amazing I feel. I highly recommend Dr. Robinson!!!
Aug 24, 2020
I've had neck and full back injuries ,from a car accident occurring in 1983. I've had other chiropractic care since. I've come to realize the 'un-fixable condition', but get great relief from Dr Robinson and Dr Davis and recommend them totally. Their office staff and assistants are all great. They spend the time to listen to my concerns and tailor the procedures based on them. If you're in pain and discomfort, go see them.
Jan Maurer in valrico, FL – Jun 22, 2019
Hace un año me mude de las vegas y mis dolores de cadera y cuello eran insoportables. gracias al Dr. Robinson ya no tengo dolor. Roberta A.
Roberta in Riverview, FL – Mar 24, 2018
Very simply, go to Dr. Robinson because he's a genius at figuring out what is causing the symptoms you are experiencing, and even better at alleviating those symptoms. I will enter his office with a painful migraine or neck ache at an 8 level of pain and when I leave it will be at a 1. I frequently tell my wife after leaving his office "Dr. R is MAGICAL" because I truly feel that he takes the pain away. I cannot tell you how many times he's saved me from a bad week or a bad weekend....
Rick Z in Tampa, FL – Nov 24, 2016

How was your experience with Dr. Robinson?

Our mission is to restore better health, wellness and quality of life to YOU, our patient.

Our commitment, our promise is to always provide...

Soon