Dr. Richard Robinson, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male · Age 71

Dr. Robinson

Bloomigdale Chiropractic Clinic

3601 Bell Shoals Rd Valrico, FL 33596

Dr. Richard Robinson, DC is a chiropractor in Valrico, FL and has been practicing for 34 years. He graduated from Doctorate Chiropractic / Life University / Atlanta, Ga in 1985 and specializes in chiropractic, chiropractic rehabilitation, and more.

Dr. Robinson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Robinson

Dr. Robinson?
Dr. Robinson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Richard Robinson, DC
RecentMost Helpful
I've had neck and full back injuries ,from a car accident occurring in 1983. I've had other chiropractic care since. I've come to realize the 'un-fixable condition', but get great relief from Dr Robinson and Dr Davis and recommend them totally. Their office staff and assistants are all great. They spend the time to listen to my concerns and tailor the procedures based on them. If you're in pain and discomfort, go see them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Robinson, DC?
Hace un año me mude de las vegas y mis dolores de cadera y cuello eran insoportables. gracias al Dr. Robinson ya no tengo dolor. Roberta A.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Robinson, DC?
Very simply, go to Dr. Robinson because he's a genius at figuring out what is causing the symptoms you are experiencing, and even better at alleviating those symptoms. I will enter his office with a painful migraine or neck ache at an 8 level of pain and when I leave it will be at a 1. I frequently tell my wife after leaving his office "Dr. R is MAGICAL" because I truly feel that he takes the pain away. I cannot tell you how many times he's saved me from a bad week or a bad weekend....
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Robinson, DC?
Gracias Dr. Robinson, ya no sufro de migranas ni dolores de cuello.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Robinson, DC?
Dr. Robinson is very caring and knowledgeable. I used to have really bad migraines until i started getting chiropractic adjustments. I rarely have them now, almost never. He always explain things to you prior to doing them. He makes you feel really comfortable. His staff is also great and very friendly. They sometimes go out of their way to help you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Robinson, DC?
I have a pinched nerve in my neck with headaches! I have numbness and tingling in my hands. When I saw Dr. Robinson my pain was a 7/10 and now after 8-9 treatments, I feel great with no pain or numbness or tingling. I ice Everyday and do my exercises at home. He is very knowledgeable and thorough! I highly recommend him! My whole family goes to him for various problems like migraines, low back pain, pinched nerves, and posture! You never wait long and his staff is very courteous! He is the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Robinson, DC?
I have had back pain with pinched nerve as well for several years. I was sceptical about chiropractors but my primary Doctor referred me to Dr. Robinson. I thought I would try it out. He was kind and had patience to explain all his findings. My back pain was about a 9/10 and just after 3 adjustments my pain went down to a 0. My pinched nerve never felt better- Walking with no pain. I truly think seeing a chiropractor instead of taking meds is the safer and effective. You'll see results with him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Robinson, DC?
I have been suffering from continuos migraines for 20 years. With an exam and X-rays Dr. Robinson showed me exactly what was the problem. After just 5 manipulations, I didn't have a migraine for 8 months. That occurred because I was travelling and sleeping on different pillows. He is very knowledgable and I highly recommend him to anyone who wants to see results with care. He has also helped me with low back pain. I just needed 2 manipulations and the back pain was gone! He is truly amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Robinson, DC?
I was seen by many different chiropractors but Dr. Robinson is the only one that alleviate my back pain I'm really happy I found him .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Robinson, DC?
Always takes an extra minute out of his busy schedule to ask how things are going and truly cares about your answer. Not only a great chiropractor but a great person.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Robinson, DC?
Overall this place is great! Coming here I always feel welcomed by staff as if I were family. That's what sets apart this clinic from the rest. Great friendly staff with all intentions on helping me get better. Dr Robinson is caring and takes the time to listen and determine treatment for a full recovery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Robinson, DC?
Had a great experience! Very knowledgeable!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Robinson, DC?
I was in a car accident with my mother like 7 years ago and I had a hip and low back pain sometimes I felt my feet burning . After my first adjustment was like magic.. no pain no burning anymore.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Robinson, DC?
I rate my health care experiences on 2 main factors. Results/Relief that I get and the overall experience as a patient. In both of these respects, Dr Robinson along with entire staff really get my best rating. I can't thank you enough for the excellent care and advice and follow up from my sports related injury. Highly recommend to anyone with chronic pain or headaches, neck pain, back pain or sports injuries like me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Robinson, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Robinson?

Our mission is to restore better health, wellness and quality of life to YOU, our patient.
Our commitment, our promise is to always provide you with SUPERIOR CHIROPRACTIC CARE.
We will place all our experience, knowledge and resources at your service to reach that goal.

• Chiropractic

1985
1974
1973

Dr. Robinson accepts

Dr. Robinson accepts the following insurance:

Assurant Health
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Coventry Health Care
Golden Rule
Preferred PPO

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Robinson treats your condition or procedure