Dr. Richard Reul, DC

Dr. Richard Reul, DC

Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Richard Reul, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Louisville, KY.

3772 Taylorsville Rd

Louisville, KY 40220

Learn about Dr. Reul

• Chiropractic

Dr. Reul does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

Education data for Dr. Reul is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Reul has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Reul has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Reul does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Reul and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Reul's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Reul to family and friends
Dr. Reul's Performance
in Louisville, KY |
I have trusted my back (upper, middle and lower), shoulders and neck to Dr. Reul for over 20 years now and will continue to do so in the future. The survey asks would you refer family to see him, well, I have sent friends and both my children to see him so there is no higher praise than that. Several times he has treated me when my back was so bad I could barely walk and could not work due to the pain and each time he has treated the issue, reduced my pain and had me back to work quickly.
in Louisville, KY |
Three years ago, a friend recommended Dr. Reul as THE solution to my complaints of shoulder and neck pain.I had previous experience with chiropractic treatment and memories of the snap, crackle, pop, made me reluctant to act on her recommendation. Eventually, I made an appointment. The Torque Release Technical is awesome--no snap, crackle, pop--just a sensation of immediate release and well-being. Dr. Reul is amazing and his staff provides stellar customer service.
in Louisville, KY |
I have gone to Dr Reul when needed for over 20 years. Always have had great success with his treatments. He is currently using the latest techniques in Chiropractic care called Torque release, it's truly amazing how a technic so gentle can have life changing effects. In my case I've had some unsuccessful surgeries that have caused difficulty walking and much pain. His technics have helped me and in addition my stiff neck that I could hardly move. check it out!
in Louisville, KY |
Dr. Reul is wonderful. Listens and has a very gentle approach. After a car accident I didn't know where else to turn for my neck and back pain, and decided to work with a chiropractor for the first time. I am so glad I did. Within 30 days, I am drastically better; less pain, more function. I would recommend him to anyone with neck and back pain. Great office hours, friendly staff, wonderful treatment.
Have you seen Dr. Richard Reul, DC?
Are you Dr. Reul?