Dr. Richard Reiss, DC

Dr. Richard Reiss, DC

Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Richard Reiss, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Newbury Park, CA.

1000 Newbury Rd Ste 105

Newbury Park, CA 91320

Learn about Dr. Reiss

• Chiropractic

Dr. Reiss does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Dr. Reiss is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Reiss has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Reiss has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Reiss does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Reiss and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Reiss' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Reiss to family and friends
Dr. Reiss' Performance
in Thousand Oaks, CA |
I have been seeing Dr. Reiss for many years. He evaluates me every time I go see him and addresses the issue at hand. Whether its my back, my hips, my neck, Dr. Reiss finds the problem and I walk out like a new person. His diagnosis is always spot on. I am thankful that I have found him and grateful for his skills. He works quick and doesn't try to sell you any supplements as other chiropractors do. He also doesn't make you come over and over again for the same thing.
in Newbury Park, CA |
I have been visiting Dr Reiss for over 20 yrs now. I am in construction and the job takes a tole on my back. Dr Reiss doesn't sell me adjustments like an assembly line guy, he finds out what and where the problem is and fixes it for me so I can stand up straight again. I have had many injuries so severe I can't even move, and for over 20 yrs he has been able to fix me. I have been to many DC docs and so far he is the only one with the right medical skills for me and great business ethics.
in Ventura, CA |
He went straight to the cure when Orthopedic Surgeons & Physical Therapists just dallied with the problem and strung me along. I'm convinced that the MD's would have just wound up recommending spinal fusion for me because they just don't have the same knowledge that a Chiropractor does. In the case of my back and neck, Dr. Reiss was able to provide me instant relief (after responsibly viewing an x-ray) of an average of 5 points on the pain scale -- I no longer needed pain meds. Cured after 18 mo
Have you seen Dr. Richard Reiss, DC?
Are you Dr. Reiss?