Dr. Richard Picard Jr, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male · Age 54

Dr. Picard Jr

"it is a pleasure to write this comment. Clearly, Dr. Picard is an expert. He was able to diagnose and "fix my problem". Am I happy! Knowledgeable, thorough, curious, patient...I could go on and on about his meticulous approach to caring for his patients. Without a doubt, I recommend Dr. Picard as your doctor of choice."

Read Review

"From when I was 30 yrs. old, I have experienced chronic pain due to Scoliosis & Fibromyalgia. Now that I am 70, I must add arthritis to the list. Finding Dr. Picard & his wife Allison has been a Godsend for me. I am responding very well to his chiropractic treatments as well as Allison's massage therapy. The pain before I went to them had become so bad that I was no longer able to take the walks I enjoyed so much with my husband. But now I am once again walking with him everyday! What a relief!"

Read Review

Make an appointment

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Picard Jr

Dr. Picard Jr?
Dr. Picard Jr's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Richard Picard Jr, DC
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Picard Jr, DC?
Dr. Picard is fantastic and I would recommend him to everyone. He has helped with my back pain as well as my vertigo. My back pain has gone away and my vertigo is much more manageable since going to Dr. Picard. I have tried physical therapy, pain meds, lotions, etc... Nothing helped or took the pain away. He was the only one that was able to give me some relief. So thankful that I was referred to Dr. Picard!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Picard Jr, DC?
Courteous, efficient, knowledgeable, accommodating with great results!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Picard Jr, DC?
My problems began as mild pain/tingling in my shoulder/arm with eventual increased discomfort and numbness in my middle/ring finger tips. Given my background and education as a licensed massage therapist, I attempted to self treat with no improvements and realized it was likely skeletal based. Having known Dr Picard and learned of his unique treatment method, I made an appt. After 2 visits: 60% improvement with 100% after 4 visits. I'm very pleased with Dr Picard's excellent knowledge and care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Picard Jr, DC?
It took me a long time to finally try a chiropractor for my chronic back, hip, leg, neck and shoulder pain. After some research, I decided on Dr Picard because the Impulse IQ technology. I had noticeable and immediate pain relief after the first treatment. I was excited for next my appointment and on my 9th treatment, I was surprised to say that i felt pain free. It was an awesome feeling. Dr and I gave each other high five. I highly recommend Dr Picard.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Picard Jr, DC?
After my first visit to Dr. Picard I was able to ditch the recliner and return to sleeping in my bed without fear of terrible lower and upper back pain. By my third adjustment it was as if the pain never existed at all. Unfortunately my insurance does not cover chiropractic treatment so the 6 session over 3 weeks cost about $300 out of pocket. Worth every penny. Don't listen to the naysayers about chiropractors, Dr. Picard knows his stuff and will tell you straight up if he can help or not.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Picard Jr, DC?
Excellent service. He has helped cure my back pain and this has allowed me to continue to be active.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Picard Jr, DC?
Dr. Picard has helped to relieve me of chronic shoulder and neck pain and provided ways I can help myself through simple exercises that re-train muscles and improve my posture. The office staff is friendly, polite, and helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Picard!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Picard Jr, DC?
I have achieved outstanding results since seeing Dr. Picard after just a few visits. He utilizes state of the art techniques, has a professional staff, and is always on time. My entire family goes for treatment and I have recommended him to several friends and business associates. Dr. Picard has been able to resolve chronic problems that other doctors have not.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Picard Jr, DC?
Dr. Picard's professionalism, mild pleasant manner, and results, has kept me coming back for nearly 20 years. The wonderful balance of energy felt while there can not be overstated. The purposeful music and energy felt will delight even the most oblivious. Dr. Picard always seems happy, pleasant and attentive to my needs while being very thorough with his adjustments. I always feel wonderful after leaving his office. Thank you Dr. Picard for your expertise and knowledge. My spine thanks you!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Picard Jr, DC?
If you're looking for a chiropractor that truly knows his profession, then Dr. Richard Picard should be your first choice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Picard Jr, DC?
Excellent experience! Very professional and courteous staff that make you feel extremely welcomed!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Picard Jr, DC?
I have had lower back pain for many years, and have learned to control it. However, approximately 8 month ago it worsened. I tried physical therapy, with no results. I tried acupuncture which only gave some temporary relief. A friend recommended Dr.Picard. I contacted his office and was given an appointment that fit my schedule. Dr. Picard began using an Impulse Adjusting Instrument on my lower back and spine. The results are fantastic. I highly recommend. My back feels great. Bill Scituate,RI
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Picard Jr, DC?
I have never met a more approachable, educated, and concerned doctor yet. I have had the troubles of going from doctors to doctors in attempt to help any of my problems, yet no resolution. Dr. Picard felt very confident from the day I met him that he would be able to solve my problems and pain. And he did. I was in shock and cannot be more grateful. His holistic and non-invasive approaches allows him to stand out amongst other providers.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Picard Jr, DC?
I have been a patient of Dr. Picard's for approximately 15 years. He is the consummate professional and an extremely competent Chiropractor. Approximately 10 years ago before being recommended to him, the only option I was given to resolve my bulging & herniated discs was surgery. After roughly 10 of his treatments, my issues were resolved and with regular treatment to this day, my disc problems are gone. I do not offer up this this term lightly but from my perspective, he is a miracle worker!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Picard Jr, DC?
Dr. Picard is fantastic! He is a caring, compassionate and thorough physician. He spends so much time listening and addressing all of my concerns. I never feel 'rushed' which is extremely important to me. I was immediately impressed by his wealth of knowledge and how he went out of his way to make sure I had a full understanding. In just 1 visit, he was able to stop the constant 'popping' in my knee that I had been dealing with for months. I only wish I had gone to him sooner!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Picard Jr, DC?
I am extremely pleased with Dr Picard's service. He is very knowledgeable with both his chiropractic and nutrition work. He has helped me tremendous ly with the severe back pain I was experiencing. He really cares about his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Picard Jr, DC?
I would highly recommend Dr. Picard for Chiropractic care as he is very knowledgeable and really listens to what you have to say. I am 100% satisfied with his care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Picard Jr, DC?
Seems capable but somewhat rushed. Arrogant and defensive when I questioned why I was having problems after treatment. Became annoyed with me. Won't be back.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Picard Jr?

Dr. Picard's approach for treating and caring for patients is wellness orientated and patient centered.  Dr. Picard is holistic minded and takes a well rounded approach with patient care.  For example: a stressful lifestyle can lead to the ...

• Chiropractic