Dr. Richard Olson, DC

Dr. Olson
Telehealth services available

Khoury Chiropractic Inc.

2015 W Glen Ave Ste 220 Peoria, IL 61614

Dr. Richard Olson, DC is a Chiropractor in Peoria, IL. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Olson to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Olson treats your condition or procedure

• Trigger Point Therapy
  • Wellness Examination
  • Whiplash

Dr. Olson accepts

Dr. Olson accepts the following insurance:

Blue Access PPO
HealthLink PPO

Dr. Olson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Olson

Dr. Olson?
  • Appointment scheduling (11)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (11)
  • Explained conditions well (11)
    My mom and I have been patients of Dr. Olson's for over thirty years. Dr. Olson and his staff are very caring individuals who take the time to listen and then meet your chiropractic needs. My mom first started going to him with terrific migraine headaches which would wipe her out for the rest of the day. She no longer has migraines after being treated by Dr. Olson. I had a swollen ankle which would not clear up. Dr. Olson found that I had a shin out of place. Give him a call.
    Mar 27, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Olson, DC?
    I've been seeing Dr. Olson for more than a year, He has helped me more than any other chiropractor I've seen. I've had an incredible amount of progress for a neck injury that can cause extreme vertigo. When I first started seeing Dr. Olson, I didn't have insurance, but he helped me with a payment plan that I could afford. Dr. Olson always listens, explains and never makes you feel rushed. I am very blessed to find such a skillful and knowledgeable chiropractor that truly cares for his patients
    Brenda M. in Eureka, IL – Jun 20, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Olson, DC?
    I just went in to see Dr. Olson today and mentioned that my left wrist hasn't been feeling right, and I wasn't able to bend it normally sometimes, and other times it felt ok. He was able to determine that I had a small bone out of alignment in my wrist and adjusted it in a matter of seconds which resolved the discomfort I was experiencing. I was dealing with this for a long time and he corrected it in just a few seconds...
    Jonathon W. Aggen in East Peoria, IL – Mar 17, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Olson, DC?
    I was diagnosed with 2 herniated discs. The surgeon was looking at fusion of my L4-5,L5-S1 discs. Dr. Olson treated me for several years after much wear and tear on my back.Dr. Olson set me up for decompression,4 weeks at 3 times a week. I returned to the surgeon and he did one final MRI and noticed that the disc was not in contact with the nerve anymore,surgery was now not an option at this time!I continue to see Dr. Olson,stretching,strengthening and taking care of my body. God Bless!
    Chuck Mitchell in Dunlap, IL – Feb 07, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Olson, DC?
    Dr. Rick is the most amazing health and wellness expert I have ever had the pleasure to be introduced too. I feel amazing after consistently visiting him. One visit makes you feel good, five makes you feel great, ten makes you feel amazing, fifteen makes you feel rejuvenated, 20 makes you feel like superman!!! I feel like flying after having my visits with Rick!!! He also treats my daughter who loves to go... She can't stand any other form of appointment but begs to go see Dr. Rick
    Erick M. in Peoria, IL – Nov 03, 2015
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Olson, DC?
    I went to Dr Olson about 20 years ago for an back injury on my lower lumbar due to heavy lifting of sheet metal at work. I went to Dr Olson for a few months and he managed to put everything inline again..Recently 3 years ago, I was rear-ended by a woman's car. I went back to Dr Olson with whiplash and hips out of place..Over a year of treatment, he managed to get everything back in place with tremendous results..He is very friendly and I highly recommend him...he is there to help, very caring.
    Keith C in Peoria, IL – Nov 02, 2015
    Dr Olson is an amazing Dr
    Zaida Compton in Mackinaw Illinois – Oct 27, 2015
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Olson, DC?
    In the 25 years Dr. Olson has been my chiropractor I have never had reason to look elsewhere for my chiropractic needs. He is attentive, effective, and great at his craft. Additionally, he always remembers the little details about his patients which makes each appointment feel more like visiting a friend than a doctor.
    Andy in Marquette Heights, IL – Oct 27, 2015
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Olson, DC?
    Great! Met through my employer then started as his patient. Continued after surgery on left knee and added physical therapy, acupuncture and electro muscular stimulation and the results are outstanding. 8 weeks later and hardly any swelling g and no longer wrapping knee for stability. Almost back to normal. And he's become a good friend.
    Danelle Sinacori in East Peoria, IL – Oct 22, 2015
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Olson, DC?
    Been going to him for over 15 years due to low back pain and he has kept it under control for all those years every time!
    Shawn Williams in Peoria, IL – Oct 18, 2015
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Olson, DC?
    I have gone to Dr. Rick for more than 10 years off and on as necessary. He has always been attentive and helpful in resolving my pain issues. True professional who cares about his patients.
    Michael in Morton, IL – Oct 17, 2015
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Olson, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Olson?

• Chiropractic