Dr. Richard Miller, PHD

Dr. Richard Miller, PHD

Psychology  ·
Male
Dr. Richard Miller, PHD is a psychologist in Malibu, CA. He specializes in psychology and couples counseling.Read his story

29170 Heathercliff Rd Ste B

Malibu, CA 90265

Learn about Dr. Miller

Dr. Miller's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Miller " I am a seasoned mental health professional with two state licenses, and over 45 years of experience as a psychologist. In addition to my independent practice, until my retirement in 2007, I was a tenured full professor at a major local state university and the Clinical Training Director in the university clinic, where I supervised and trained psychology interns and psychiatry residents. My first sessions are half-priced, which provides an opportunity for new patients to meet me, without undue financial concerns. I have had the same office in Malibu for more than 35 years, and recently opened a second office in Agoura Hills. I work in an interpersonal interactive way, always trying to be sensitive to the needs of my patients while maintaining the highest professional standards. My work is based on many years of practice, current research, and decades of teaching the art of psychotherapy to psychologists and psychiatrists. Because of my extensive training background, I have numerous connections in the local professional community, including psychologists, psychiatrists and other health care professionals. I can therefore provide excellent referrals as well as a collaborative team approach to providing mental health services"

This content was provided by Dr. Miller "I see each person as a unique individual with whom I work diligently to provide the best mental health services available, based on sound education, years of experience, the current literature in the field and compassionate insight. "

• Psychology
  • Couples Counseling

Dr. Miller does not have any board certifications listed.

• Psychotherapy Services

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Dr. Miller is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Miller has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Miller has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Miller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Miller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Miller's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Miller to family and friends
3 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Miller's Performance

My family has been seeing Dr. MIller for various needs for over 7 years, and he has met and exceeded our needs with wisdom and compassion. His depth of experience coupled with impressive insights have helped our entire family navigate many storms to find that safe harbor and optimally function...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Are you Dr. Miller?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Anesthesiology