Chiropractic  |
Dr. Richard May, DC
Our mission statement is: Expert Product, Fair Trade, No BS. We are increasing your expectations for your health care dollar. We find it. We fix it. You get on with your life.

Blue Chip Chiropractic

8276 N Wayne Dr

Hayden, ID 83835

Dr. Richard May, DC

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Blue Cross of Idaho
  • First Choice Health
  • Group Health Cooperative
  • Health Net
  • Providence Health Plans

Learn about Dr. May

As your doctor, it is my duty to provide your solution for complex pain and injury-related problems. Because I am a Chiropractor, it is my responsibility to seek the very best, most efficacious avenue to get you 1) out of pain, and 2) back on the road as soon as absolutely possible. My patients will confirm that we use a creative approach that is suited exactly to your body's signature. They will also confirm that the results are generally better than they expected; and usually better than they thought possible. I have learned from the very best in my profession. And though I am grateful to consider myself also one of the very best, it is still my responsibility to seek out those who challenge me to improve. And because I am always, always growing and going-to-grow as a Chiropractor, my patients are always going to enjoy the very best results possible. It's a wonderful feeling connecting with my patients and removing the cause of their pain. We still currently accept all challenges.

• Chiropractic

Dr. May does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adhesive Capsulitis

• Spinal Decompression
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Idaho.

• Metropolitan State
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2006
  • Msu-Billings
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1999
  • Northwestern Health Sciences Doctor Of Chiropractic Program
    Other Education | Completed 2003

Dr. May has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. May has no media or publications listed.

Dr. May does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. May and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. May's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. May to family and friends
Dr. May Says:

Thank you for your feedback. It is our passion to go above and beyond for all of our patients. We are driven to exceed expectations, and hope that your visit to Blue Chip Chiropractic will be the highlight of your day.

Dr. May's Performance
in Hayden, ID |
Dr May is an truly gifted healer. Very unique doc! Totally took away my knee pain from years of sports injuries
Excellent and gifted Chiropractor
Hayden, ID |
Best Chiro in town!
Yakima, WA |
Dr May had a one size fits all mentality. He was rude, rough, and in a hurry. He did not listen when I told him his adjustments were painful and caused pain all day. Would NOT go back or recommend!
This rarely occurs in my office so I know exactly who this is. I promise I heard you. In fact, my staff started to schedule you for 30 minute appointments instead of the usual 15 because we spent so much time talking. I'm sorry you didn't feel heard. I'd have sworn we had a great rapport. This could have led into hurried, but not rushed, adjustments. I'll take a personal inventory to see where I failed you. Your description of me doesn't sound like who I believe I am. Best to you, BB. Rich
in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho |
Rich is the best chiropractor I have ever used. He understand me and works with me to improve my overall health. He works well with my Crossfit schedule too.
in Coeur d Alene, Idaho |
Dr. May is an excellent chiropractor! He has helped me, far beyond my expectations! He is very informative and thorough. I have learned so much from Dr. May. The process and my amazing progress, went exactly as he said it would. I feel better now, than I ever have. I'm very happy and excited! Thank you so much!. I recommend Dr. May to Everyone!!
in Coeur D Alene, ID |
I would trust Dr. May with my own children. He is extremely intuitive with the human body and knows how to safely and effectively treat a myriad of ailments in a very short time frame. He is very talented at his work. Besides the 'business' side of the visits, I always notice and appreciate how he is such an honest and good person. I am grateful to have found such quality care. And, his staff is so friendly and courteous. You will always be treated with respect and friendliness.
in Liberty Lake, WA |
Dr. May has helped me immensely with my knee that has been hurting for almost a year. When I see him my knee has no pain what so ever and it didn't take long before the pain was gone for good. He is a highly skilled chiropractor using very elite techniques. I would highly recommend him to anyone!
in Hayden, ID |
After having a BAD experience with a Chiropractor many years ago I vowed to never to see one again. Dr. May took his time explained what his philosophy is to Chiropractic and how he adjusts. I am a firm believer that he is the real deal when it comes to healing.
in Coeur d'Alene, ID |
I have been going to Dr. May for over 8 years. My first visit I was unable to walk from a running injury. I thought I tore my meniscus. After my adjustment I was able to go run. I was severely out of alignment. Since then Dr. May at Blue Chip is my first stop for all my injuries from a separated shoulder from snowboarding, stress fractures from running to minor aches and body pain. He is able to realign & keep my body adjusted. Helping me constantly reach my maximum potential everyday.
in Coeur D'alene, ID |
I have had excellent results from chiropractic treatments by Dr. May! He has really helped me get into top condition and stay there! I'd been to other chiropractic services before, but none came close to the quality of service with Dr. May. In just one session he had my knee and ankle pain eliminated, something I'd suffered from for many years, and in short order my posture and back as well. I value not only the quality of his work, but the professional integrity he exemplifies.
in Athol, Idaho |
I have gone to Chiropractor's for over 35 years and have not had one cause me such pain. He wrenched my neck severely causing me to have a minor stroke. The nerve damage from the improper adjustment has left me with permanent numbness in my left arm and hand. On the next visit I had with Dr. May to obtain relief from my injuries, he tore the meniscus in my left knee. This left me unable to walk for several days and it was suggest I have surgery to repair the damage.
Have you seen Dr. Richard May, DC?

Visit Dr. May

Dr. May accepts 11 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Blue Cross of Idaho