Dr. Richard May, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male · Age 45

Dr. May

"Dr. Rich May is thorough and so caring! I always feel so much better every time I receive a treatment from him. So grateful!!"

Read Review

"Dr May is an truly gifted healer. Very unique doc! Totally took away my knee pain from years of sports injuries"

Read Review

What People Say About Dr. Richard May, DC
Excellent and gifted Chiropractor
Best Chiro in town!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard May, DC?
Dr May had a one size fits all mentality. He was rude, rough, and in a hurry. He did not listen when I told him his adjustments were painful and caused pain all day. Would NOT go back or recommend!
This rarely occurs in my office so I know exactly...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard May, DC?
Rich is the best chiropractor I have ever used. He understand me and works with me to improve my overall health. He works well with my Crossfit schedule too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard May, DC?
Dr. May is an excellent chiropractor! He has helped me, far beyond my expectations! He is very informative and thorough. I have learned so much from Dr. May. The process and my amazing progress, went exactly as he said it would. I feel better now, than I ever have. I'm very happy and excited! Thank you so much!. I recommend Dr. May to Everyone!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard May, DC?
I would trust Dr. May with my own children. He is extremely intuitive with the human body and knows how to safely and effectively treat a myriad of ailments in a very short time frame. He is very talented at his work. Besides the 'business' side of the visits, I always notice and appreciate how he is such an honest and good person. I am grateful to have found such quality care. And, his staff is so friendly and courteous. You will always be treated with respect and friendliness.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard May, DC?
Dr. May has helped me immensely with my knee that has been hurting for almost a year. When I see him my knee has no pain what so ever and it didn't take long before the pain was gone for good. He is a highly skilled chiropractor using very elite techniques. I would highly recommend him to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard May, DC?
After having a BAD experience with a Chiropractor many years ago I vowed to never to see one again. Dr. May took his time explained what his philosophy is to Chiropractic and how he adjusts. I am a firm believer that he is the real deal when it comes to healing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard May, DC?
I have been going to Dr. May for over 8 years. My first visit I was unable to walk from a running injury. I thought I tore my meniscus. After my adjustment I was able to go run. I was severely out of alignment. Since then Dr. May at Blue Chip is my first stop for all my injuries from a separated shoulder from snowboarding, stress fractures from running to minor aches and body pain. He is able to realign & keep my body adjusted. Helping me constantly reach my maximum potential everyday.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard May, DC?
I have had excellent results from chiropractic treatments by Dr. May! He has really helped me get into top condition and stay there! I'd been to other chiropractic services before, but none came close to the quality of service with Dr. May. In just one session he had my knee and ankle pain eliminated, something I'd suffered from for many years, and in short order my posture and back as well. I value not only the quality of his work, but the professional integrity he exemplifies.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard May, DC?
I have gone to Chiropractor's for over 35 years and have not had one cause me such pain. He wrenched my neck severely causing me to have a minor stroke. The nerve damage from the improper adjustment has left me with permanent numbness in my left arm and hand. On the next visit I had with Dr. May to obtain relief from my injuries, he tore the meniscus in my left knee. This left me unable to walk for several days and it was suggest I have surgery to repair the damage.
We don't believe she came to our office for...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard May, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. May?

As your doctor, it is my duty to provide your solution for complex pain and injury-related problems. Because I am a Chiropractor, it is my responsibility to seek the very best, most efficacious avenue to get you 1) out of pain, and 2) back on the roa...

• Chiropractic

Msu-Billings
2006
2003
1999

Dr. May accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. May has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(208) 772-4545Find providers who accept this insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Idaho

Check if Dr. May treats your condition or procedure