Richard Leopold, LPC

CounselingMaleAge 64

Richard Leopold
5956 E Pima St Ste 130 Tucson, AZ 85712

Richard Leopold, LPC is a Counselor in Tucson, AZ and has over 11 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Oregon Sate University/ Cascades medical school in 2010. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Richard Leopold to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

Review Highlight

"Rick was my first experience working with a professional counselor and, like I'm sure many would, I had reservations about what to expect. Knowing what..."

- 30s Male in TucsonSee more reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Richard Leopold treats your condition or procedure

Richard Leopold's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Grief
  • Grief Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Richard Leopold accepts

Richard Leopold accepts the following insurance:

Richard Leopold's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Richard Leopold

Richard Leopold?
I loved working with Rick! He listened carefully and compassionately to me and helped me work on my anxiety and trauma. I really appreciated his insights into how alcoholism in the family affects us. I'm not quick to trust people but Rick really put me at ease with his professional skills. I was not expecting to get such rapid relief from long standing problems and was very pleased with the results. And I never felt rushed in therapy. I highly recommend him.
Carol – Apr 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Richard Leopold, LPC?
Rick was my first experience working with a professional counselor and, like I'm sure many would, I had reservations about what to expect. Knowing what I was looking for, I did some research, decided to reach out to him, and he started the process by scheduling a quick over the phone discussion where we got to know each other (an important process for both side). We each agreed to proceed and then started weekly sessions. Quickly we each found a groove in the conversations and I feel like Rick was excellent in that he tuned his approach based upon my needs and communicated this clearly. For me he set the right balance: knowing when me to talk through something, when to ask questions, and when to give advice. In a true sign of his professionalism, he also guided me through a ramp down in frequency of our conversations to the point that we mutually decided that we could end the sessions. I know that if I need anything, a "tune-up" he's there for me!
30s Male in Tucson – Apr 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Richard Leopold, LPC?

How was your experience with Richard Leopold?

A good therapist accepts and validates who you are and what you value. This can only happen if you feel compassion and warmth from the therapist you choose....Read more

Worked as a staff clinician for over 8 years at Jewish Family & Children's Services in Tucson.  Graduated with an MS in Counseling from Oregon...Read more

• Counseling

2010
Oregon Sate University/ Cascades

Is Richard Leopold, LPC accepting new patients?

Richard Leopold, LPC generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Richard Leopold's profile to make an appointment.

Does Richard Leopold, LPC accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Richard Leopold accepts your insurance.

What are Richard Leopold, LPC's top areas of care?

Richard Leopold frequently treats Adjustment Disorder , Anxiety, and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT). See all procedures and conditions Richard Leopold treats.

Where is Richard Leopold, LPC's office located?

Richard Leopold's office is located at 5956 E Pima St Ste 130, Tucson, AZ 85712. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Richard Leopold, LPC offer telehealth services?

Richard Leopold has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Richard Leopold, LPC?

5956 E Pima St Ste 130 Tucson, AZ 85712