Richard Leopold, LPC

CounselingMaleAge 65

Counseling

Richard Leopold, LPC is a Counselor in Tucson, AZ and has over 12 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Oregon Sate University/ Cascades medical school in 2010. His office accepts new patients.

Richard Leopold, LPC
5956 E Pima St Ste 130 Tucson, AZ 85712

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

"A good therapist accepts and validates who you are and what you value. This can only happen if you feel compassion and warmth from the therapist you choose. Do you feel troubled by your past? By events or relationships fr..."

- Richard Leopold, LPC

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Richard Leopold treats your condition or procedure

Richard Leopold's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Grief
  • Grief Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Richard Leopold accepts

Richard Leopold accepts the following insurance:

Richard Leopold's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Richard Leopold

Richard Leopold

My spouse sees Rick. I'm leaving an outside of the box review. Have you ever watched a flower grow to full bloom? Watered it daily, correct nutrients, and sunlight; growing from a small seed to a tiny of beauty? I have. And the seedling was my spouse, but he's a flower now. Does he need more sunlight, nutrients, and watering? Yes. It's a work in progress to become a full garden. The compassion, empathy, skill, and effect that Rick has blows my mind. Now mind you, I'm not the patient, I'm seeing from the outside of this therapy. I can't thank you enough Sir. I believe you have been one of the most imperative, impacting people in my spouses life. I needed to be able to say that so others could read it. Because, I think you've helped reroute my spouses road, and I think you've saved his life. Thank you with all my heart, for all that you do. You are right where you are supposed to be. ??
Anon – Jul 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Richard Leopold, LPC?
I loved working with Rick! He listened carefully and compassionately to me and helped me work on my anxiety and trauma. I really appreciated his insights into how alcoholism in the family affects us. I'm not quick to trust people but Rick really put me at ease with his professional skills. I was not expecting to get such rapid relief from long standing problems and was very pleased with the results. And I never felt rushed in therapy. I highly recommend him.
Carol – Apr 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Richard Leopold, LPC?
Rick was my first experience working with a professional counselor and, like I'm sure many would, I had reservations about what to expect. Knowing what I was looking for, I did some research, decided to reach out to him, and he started the process by scheduling a quick over the phone discussion where we got to know each other (an important process for both side). We each agreed to proceed and then started weekly sessions. Quickly we each found a groove in the conversations and I feel like Rick was excellent in that he tuned his approach based upon my needs and communicated this clearly. For me he set the right balance: knowing when me to talk through something, when to ask questions, and when to give advice. In a true sign of his professionalism, he also guided me through a ramp down in frequency of our conversations to the point that we mutually decided that we could end the sessions. I know that if I need anything, a "tune-up" he's there for me!
30s Male in Tucson – Apr 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Richard Leopold, LPC?

How was your experience with Richard Leopold?

A good therapist accepts and validates who you are and what you value. This can only happen if you feel compassion and warmth from the therapist you choose....Read more

Worked as a staff clinician for over 8 years at Jewish Family & Children's Services in Tucson.  Graduated with an MS in Counseling from Oregon...Read more

• Counseling

2010
Oregon Sate University/ Cascades

Is Richard Leopold, LPC accepting new patients?

Richard Leopold, LPC generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Richard Leopold's profile to make an appointment.

Does Richard Leopold, LPC accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Richard Leopold accepts your insurance.

What are Richard Leopold, LPC's top areas of care?

Richard Leopold frequently treats Adjustment Disorder , Anxiety, and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT). See all procedures and conditions Richard Leopold treats.

Where is Richard Leopold, LPC's office located?

Richard Leopold's office is located at 5956 E Pima St Ste 130, Tucson, AZ 85712. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Richard Leopold, LPC offer telehealth services?

Richard Leopold has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Richard Leopold, LPC?

5956 E Pima St Ste 130 Tucson, AZ 85712