Dr. Richard Jardon, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male · Age 59

Dr. Jardon

"Dr. Jardon has been fabulous with making you feel at ease and relaxing. Going in to get my neck cracked for cervical headaches, I was very uneasy and nervous. With his knowledge and personality, he was able to take me through the whole thing. My muscles were relaxed and i felt great after only a couple times. It's been 4 visits now and my headaches are less frequent and less severe. I would definitely recommend him"

Read Review

"After going to an emergency care facility and taking an anti-inflammatory, muscle relaxant & pain med, after 2 weeks I was still in extreme low back pain and couldn't bend or twist to even dress myself. Called Dr. Jardon's office and got in that same day! I could move a little better after the first visit and after a few more visits I was able to move much better and in much less pain!!! He helped me so much...he's a miracle worker!!!"

Read Review

Make an appointment

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Jardon

Dr. Jardon?
Dr. Jardon's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Richard Jardon, DC
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Jardon, DC?
Excellent experience today on my my first visit. I highly recommend Dr. Jardon. He is a hands on Dr. And takes time with you and carefully listens to you. I went in with bad back pain and left feeling so much better. It was wonderful to have a caring Doctor to spend alot of time with me and leave the office feeling better! Staff were very nice as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Jardon, DC?
Dr. Jardon is very thorough. He requested imaging prior to treatment to have a full and complete understanding of my condition and to create a plan of action. During our initial appointments, he took time to have a conversation with me and get to know me before recommending a specific treatment plan.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Jardon, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Jardon?

I take pride in spending the time necessary to understand a patient's condition during the consult, following with a detailed examination and using modern diagnostic testing to determine a proper diagnosis. Care is taken to educate my patients about their condition and the therapy recommended to resolve their symptoms. Communication is essential in an optimum doctor/patient relationship.

• Chiropractic

Chicago General Health
National University Of Health Sciences / National College Of Chiropractic
National University Of The Health Sciences
1981
University Of Vermont
1981

Dr. Jardon accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Jardon has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(401) 821-6091Find providers who accept this insurance