Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Richard Huntoon, DC
Dr. Richard Huntoon, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Pooler, GA. He has been practicing for 26 years.

138 Canal St Ste 404 Bldg 400 Pooler Park

Pooler, GA 31322

Learn about Dr. Huntoon

• Chiropractic

Dr. Huntoon does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Ohio University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1987
  • National College Of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated 1991

Dr. Huntoon has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Huntoon has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Huntoon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Huntoon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Huntoon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Huntoon to family and friends
Dr. Huntoon's Performance
in Newburgh, NY |
My experience is highly top rated I am Relieved from pain and discomfort naturally with peace and calm never prescribed to any meds... I highly recommend Dr. Huntoon as a natural born healer.
in Atlanta, GA |
Fantastic experience and a great education.
Atlanta, GA |
Dr.Rick Huntoon has been my doctor and health coach for many years. He honestly cares about his patients.
in New York, NY |
Dr huntoon always explains in depth what is going on wrong with your body. I have crohns disease and Dr huntoon helped me feel better and got my body back in the norm. Something doctors couldn't do. If you have any health problems he is the man to see
in New York, NY |
Cares for the patient and takes time to explain everything
Los Angeles, CA |
Very understanding and works with you
in New York, NY |
I had a very eye-opening experience with what Doc Rick helped my wife and I figure out? It's amazing what effect our childhood has on us as adults. If you have unresolved conflicts I'm sure a visit with Dr Hunt on would be eye opening as well.
in Seattle, WA |
My wife and I have been seeing Dr.Huntoon for over 10 wonderful years. There are no words to describe how appreciative we are for the help that he has provided us for our health, mentally and physically, through the years. He always makes himself available to answer our questions and concerns and offers suggestions and solutions at any time of the day. We consider ourselves very lucky to have him in our lives.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Huntoon is the first doctor to thoroughly explain my health problemto me. He did a complete diagnosis and described all the sources. For the first time in a while I am excited aboutgetting better. Thank you Dr. Huntoon.
in New York |
For over a decade Dr. Rick has been my Physician,Health Teacher, and Friend ! Thank You, Pete Mulvey
in NY 10021 |
He explained everything very well and and left me feeling that the problem will be fixed.
in Haymarket VA |
Dr. Huntoon always gives you his entire attention during the session he isworking with you. Also, he explains the details of your condition and treatment in a way that is easy to understand.
in Makati, MAN |
in Oakland, CA |
excellent
in New York |
Dr. Huntoon is extremely informative and patient with his patients as they learn to take health into their own hands. He really helps his patients tounderstand what it means to be healthy and even how little changes in our daily lives can affect our entire biological system - things I never would have known otherwise! His passion is inspirational and I always feel great after working with him!
New York, NY |
Easy tests to see what is working and what is not. Dr. Huntoon was sharp and very knowledgeable. Can't wait to put everything together and fix the problems. I wish I had come sooner!
Have you seen Dr. Richard Huntoon, DC?
Are you Dr. Huntoon?