Dr. Richard Fulbright, PHD

Neuropsychology •  Male • Age 62

Dr. Fulbright

Fulbright & Associates, P.C.

17000 Preston Rd Ste 350 Dallas, TX 75248

Dr. Richard Fulbright, PHD is a neuropsychologist in Dallas, TX and has been practicing for 35 years. He graduated from University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas in 1985 and specializes in neuropsychology.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Neuropsychologists in your area

• Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
  • Friendly Staff
    Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Dr. Fulbright accepts

Dr. Fulbright accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
BestChoice PPO
Blue Choice
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas POS
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas PPO
Managed Medicare
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Medicare
Part B Primary
Part B Secondary

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Fulbright treats your condition or procedure

• Dementia
  • Developmental Delay
  • Learning Disabilities
  • Lewy Body Dementia
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Neuropsychological Testing

3.7

Dr. Fulbright?
Dr. Fulbright's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Richard Fulbright, PHD
Dr.Fulbright and his staff are so kind and compassionate, and professional. They are extremely educated, and knowledgable in there field. They made my Daughter and I feel like a family friend. I will be forever grateful for the changes to come in my Daughters life . The vibe of our total experience was like a giant HUG! Eternally Grateful Sheree McGee
Mar 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Fulbright, PHD?
Dr. Fulbright and his team are highly competent, extreme thorough, detailed, personable and responsive. My husband and I are very pleased with the care I received by Dr. Fullbright and his staff. The resulting information is very high quality and actionable for me. If you are searching for a neuropsychologist, I highly recommend Dr. Fullbright.
Anne C. – Nov 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Fulbright, PHD?
Dr. Rosvall of Fulbright & Associates is absolutely AMAZING! She is compassionate, caring, and concerned about her patients' overall well being. She was extremely thorough during my evaluation which allowed her to accurately diagnose issues that I am dealing with. She is incredibly empathetic which means the world when life's challenges are overwhelming. She carefully listened to EVERYTHING I explained to her. Her bedside manner is fantastic. I will be forever grateful for her exceptional commitment to finding a solution to ensure that her patient's lives are positively impacted by her treatment. If you are in need of an incredible doctor, look no further: Dr. Rosvall is terrific!
Mrs. S.S. Breedlove in Plano, TX – Jun 22, 2019
SMH
Dec 14, 2018
Please contact me to discuss your negative...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Fulbright, PHD?
I can't say where I would be today without his knowledge or staff that walked me through the process of recovery after brain trauma. Went in last week for a followup and was reminded how far I'd come. Hearing my diagnosis was painful. Cognitive therapy was always challenging. Creating a new life with the tools he provided was often complicated, but I promise IT WORKS. Living my best life and Dr Fulbright is a big part of that. Forever grateful and always growing in ways I never thought possible.
Michelle Wininger – Sep 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Fulbright, PHD?
Dr Fulbright and his staff restored my wife’sfaith In cognitive studies (something you don’t to go through if you don’t need to). The doctor and his staff was patient and very caring.
Rev. Angela Stone-Campbell in Rowlett, TX – Feb 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Fulbright, PHD?
I have not have great experience with doctors so I was completely surprised at how I instantly liked him. He genuinely had an interest in my medical problems and spent so much time with me. I never felt rushed. His staff are all wonderful. LOVE his dog hanging at the Office. I told him things I’ve never told anyone he made me so comfortable. He even made sure to have my records done by my neurologist appt and faxed them right over. Wonderful doctor and person.
Simpson in Texas – Dec 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Fulbright, PHD?
I went in for testing months ago and have not received any feedback orally or in writing. I don't know what the results were after spending an entire day at his office. I was initially told I would get another appointment for consultation after the testing was done to explain the results. I have never been called. This was an important test to tell what is going on with me mentally and physically.
Aug 24, 2017
Please call us to set up a feedback session...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Fulbright, PHD?
Dr Fulbrights entire office is amazing. I had all day evaluations twice and was always treated with complete respect and felt very comfortable during testing. His evaluations were obviously done with great care and it was obvious that he had researched all possible causes for my problem. The office personnel always went above and beyond in addressing my needs. If your lucky enough to visit his office, I hope that you get to meet Cosmo the star of the office. He will put a smile on your face.
Dale S. in Allen, TX – Aug 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Fulbright, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Fulbright?

At Fulbright Neuropsychology, we strive to ensure that our patients have a positive and supportive experience while going through the evaluation process.

A neuropsychological evaluation is a collaborative interaction between the evaluator...

• Neuropsychology

Southern Methodist University

• French

• Fellow, National Academy of Neuropsychology, 2008
  • Distinguished Psychologist Award, Dallas Psychological Association, 2007
  • Outstanding Professional Award, National Multiple Sclerosis Society, North Texas Chapter., 1994

Fulbright & Associates, P.C.

Fulbright & Associates, P.C.17000 Preston Rd Ste 350 Dallas, TX 75248