Dr. Richard Fulbright, PHD

Dr. Richard Fulbright, PHD

Neuropsychology  ·
Dr. Richard Fulbright, PHD is a neuropsychologist in Dallas, TX and has been practicing for 34 years. He graduated from University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas in 1985 and specializes in neuropsychology.

17000 Preston Rd Ste 350

Dallas, TX 75248

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Fulbright

This content was provided by Dr. Fulbright "At Fulbright Neuropsychology, we strive to ensure that our patients have a positive and supportive experience while going through the evaluation process.

A neuropsychological evaluation is a collaborative interaction between the evaluator and the evaluee, not an impersonal process in which the client is simply a "test subject" being examined. We make every effort to allay anxiety about testing and to remind our patients that they are the primary customer and that they are in charge of the process.

We strive to produce a report that contains accurate, well-explained findings. Our goal is to educate our patients about their condition and its effects on their cognitive and behavioral functioning. We make every effort to provide practical, usable information and recommendations relevant to your problem.

We use adjustment counseling and education to help our patients apply the information from the evaluation to their everyday lives so that they can adapt optimally to their challenges."

• Neuropsychology

Dr. Fulbright does not have any board certifications listed.

• Cognitive Rehabilitation

Internship Hospital | Completed 1985
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1984
  • Post-Doctoral Internship, Baylor Institute For Rehabilitation
    Other Education | Completed 1986
  • Predocdoral Training Fellowship In Neuropsychology, University Of Texas Health Science Center At Dallas
    Other Education | Completed 1984
  • University Of Texas Health Science Center At Dallas (PHD In Clinical Psychology
    Other Education | Completed 1985

• Fellow, National Academy of Neuropsychology, 2008
  • Outstanding Professional Award, National Multiple Sclerosis Society, North Texas Chapter., 1994
  • Distinguished Psychologist Award, Dallas Psychological Association, 2007

Dr. Fulbright has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Fulbright does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fulbright and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fulbright's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Fulbright

3.5

Dr. Fulbright?
Dr. Fulbright's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Richard Fulbright, PHD
RecentHighestLowest
Dr Fulbright and his staff restored my wife’sfaith In cognitive studies (something you don’t to go through if you don’t need to). The doctor and his staff was patient and very caring.
Rev. Angela Stone-Campbell in Rowlett, TX – Feb 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Fulbright, PHD?
I have not have great experience with doctors so I was completely surprised at how I instantly liked him. He genuinely had an interest in my medical problems and spent so much time with me. I never felt rushed. His staff are all wonderful. LOVE his dog hanging at the Office. I told him things I’ve...Read More
Simpson in Texas – Dec 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Fulbright, PHD?
I went in for testing months ago and have not received any feedback orally or in writing. I don't know what the results were after spending an entire day at his office. I was initially told I would get another appointment for consultation after the testing was done to explain the results. I have...Read More
Aug 24, 2017
Please call us to set up a feedback session...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Fulbright, PHD?
Dr Fulbrights entire office is amazing. I had all day evaluations twice and was always treated with complete respect and felt very comfortable during testing. His evaluations were obviously done with great care and it was obvious that he had researched all possible causes for my problem. The office...Read More
Dale S. in Allen, TX – Aug 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Fulbright, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Fulbright?