Dr. Richard Comshaw II, PHD

10 Reviews
Dr. Comshaw II

Central Connecticut Behavioral Health, LLC

2275 Silas Deane Hwy Ste 309 Rocky Hill, CT 06067

Dr. Richard Comshaw II, PHD is a nurse practitioner in Rocky Hill, CT. He specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner) and psychiatric nursing (nurse practitioner).

Dr. Comshaw II accepts

Harvard Pilgrim Health Care PPO
Oxford Health Plans
Freedom Plan
Oxford Liberty

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check if Dr. Comshaw II treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Comshaw II's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Bipolar Disorder

2.2

Dr. Comshaw II?
Dr. Comshaw II's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Richard Comshaw II, PHD
Literally the strangest encounter I've ever had with a health professional. He spent the majority of my appointment talking about completely random unrelated things and maybe ten minutes was spent on my symptoms/health. I can't believe I left work early for this. Never going back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Comshaw II, PHD?
He is crazy, this guy goes on 10 minute rants about nothing!! Could not wait to get out of there!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Comshaw II, PHD?
Richard is very smart and if u give him a chance he can definitely help you get better!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Comshaw II, PHD?
Dr. Comshaw was amazing he was kind and listened to me. I have many issues that i presented to Dr. Comshaw and he was very attentive to me. The office is small and the entire staff is very caring. I would recommend Dr. Comshaw to everyone i would even bring my own mom to him. Great Dr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Comshaw II, PHD?
This guy only cares about the money, talks about himself incessantly and the office staff never returns phone calls. He also has no problem leaving you without your Pshych meds. Told me that when I missed an appt due to a surgery issue that I took his “money away from him” pretty unprofessional guy
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Comshaw II, PHD?
Don’t know what these other people are saying. Great demeanor and very knowledgeable. Calls back within a day, and willing to work with you. Highly reccomend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Comshaw II, PHD?
Don’t waste your time ! Went to him for therapy and boy does he need therapy!! Talked about himself all the time???? Story after story, kicker was when he told me a story about pulling out a 45 pistol gun at his apartment on some young teenage kids that were making noise by his window , he said how great America is that he can have a gun. This guy is a weirdo he shouldn’t have a gun and I don’t know why he’s telling me this? I never went back after that!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Comshaw II, PHD?
I was referred there by my primary MD, tried to get an apppintment and called there every week for over a month a could never even get a return call? I guess they don’t take their patients very seriously, they apparently don’t care if you are referred by your DR., or if you call 5 times, and your DR calls ? Bad start - NO THANKS!!! Wasted a whole month of time waiting and trying to get in there, to finally give up and ask my DR to refer me somewhere else- don’t waste your time!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Comshaw II, PHD?
I do not recommend this office, it’s impossibke to get a phone returned or get questions answered, always seem to be left in the dark about my care plan, I guess because there is no care plan, you just float along for months and over medicate. It’s not therapy in any way shape or form, I’ve been in therapy with professionals and this is not a professional setting or environment , it’s like having a cup of coffee with someone and listening to HIS PROBLEMS???????
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Comshaw II, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Comshaw II?

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

2003