Dr. Richard Barrett, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 62

Dr. Barrett

Barrett Health Centers

4642 Riverstone Blvd Missouri City, TX 77459

Dr. Richard Barrett, DC is a Chiropractor in Missouri City, TX. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Barrett to book an appointment.

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Barrett treats your condition or procedure

• Ultrasound
  • Whiplash
  • X-Ray

Dr. Barrett accepts

Dr. Barrett accepts the following insurance:

Choice POS II
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Virginia Health Network

Dr. Barrett's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Barrett

Dr. Barrett?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (77)
  • Listened & answered questions (77)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (77)
    I can always count on Dr Barrett getting my body back in line and making me feel better.
    Chris Morris – Jan 15, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Barrett, DC?
    Dr. Barrett has been the most efficient and readily available doctor I`ve ever seen to date. He is willing to go above and beyond for the welfare of his patients. Heather and Lisa who I see all time are great, they make you experience fun and relaxing. The staff as a whole are willing to do what ever it takes to help assist you in anyway.
    Will Martinez – Aug 01, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Barrett, DC?
    Dr. Barrett was able to help me with lower back pain problems and my wife who had issues with numbness of her little finger. I can highly recommend his practice.
    GS in Richmond, TX – Jan 09, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Barrett, DC?
    Dr. Barrett is the best! My wife has been a patient of his for several years. When I started having pain in my elbow, she took me to Dr. Barrett. It took a few visits, but the pain has gone away and has not returned. Since then, he sees me periodically to keep my spine properly aligned. I travel a lot and sleeping on a variety of beds tends to promote back pain. But, after a session with Dr. Barrett, the road warrior is back!
    Hardhead in Sugar Land, TX – Jun 30, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Barrett, DC?
    Dr. BARRETT is so kind, caring and knowledgeable!!! His staff is always available to accommodate your schedule and his massage therapist is the best!!! I highly recommend BARRETT Health Center for your overall health.......be it adjustments, physical therapy, a massage, or herbal medicine recommendations!!!
    Marikyn Neely in Missouri City Tx – Sep 11, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Barrett, DC?
    Dr. Barrett is one of the best! I am not just saying this because he is the only chiropractor I have gone to but because he has an awesome personality & knows exactly what he is doing! His staff is always nice and friendly...they almost make you think they are not human...hahaha, I know they are but this practice is the best! Oh yea did I mention that when I walked into Dr. Barretts office, I was in pain & with the help and treatment I feel like my old self again! Thanks team!
    Angela Shaw in Missouri City, Texas – Mar 02, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Barrett, DC?
    I was involved in a accident 11/13. The accident left me unable to walk,stand or sit for any period of time. . Work and playing with my daughters was out of the question. Dr. Barrett helped me tremendously! Therapy & Chiroprqctic care allowed me to participate in my normal daily activities. I didn't mention that I too am a Chiropractor who understands the importance of getting excellent care. Dr. Barrett was the only option I considered because he is so respected in our profession! Thank you
    Conroe, TX – Mar 01, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Barrett, DC?
    Dr Barrett is very personable and great to work with! He hears you out each time he meets with you and gives you tips and advice to deal with any issues or concerns you have. I will happily recommend him to anyone I know.
    Madiha in Sugar Land, TX – Mar 01, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Barrett, DC?
    Immediate diagnosis of my back pain, followed by a program which has resolved the matter completely. I am now able to return to an active workout program with no pain and very please with the outcome.
    Jeff Chastain in Sugar Land, TX – Sep 28, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Barrett, DC?
    Dr. Barrett and his staff truly care about your well being. Easy to make appointments, even last minute. I like that you have the option of traditional manual manipulation or the pro adjuster for spinal and neck corrections.
    Michelle H in Sugar Land,Tx – Aug 27, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Barrett, DC?
    Dr. Barrett is not only an excellent Chiropractor ; but he is also a counselor, and a personal friend to all his patients. Patients cement personal bond with him and he will go out of his way to help his patients thru his established net work of friends and professionals. The staff is very friendly and you feel welcome as soon as you enter the office. Yours friend and a patient, Elena.
    Elena. in Sugar Land, TX – Aug 26, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Barrett, DC?
    I love Dr. Barrett and his staff. I injured by back and they gave me a same day appointment. I felt much better after just one adjustment. I've been going to Dr. Barrett on a regular basis for routine maintenance and I'm in out of the office without much of a wait time. Thank you Dr. Barrett and staff!
    Mimi K in Sugar Land, TX – Aug 26, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Barrett, DC?
    Thanks to you and your staff! From the very first visit I notice an improvement in the mobility in my neck and less pain in my lower back. Highly recommend! Again, thanks!
    Tommy Davis in Missouri City, TX – Aug 19, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Barrett, DC?
    I nicknamed Dr. Barrett as Dr. Feel Good. He is simply that awesome! I had reoccurring lower back problems for many years. Several years ago I went to see Dr Barrett and after a year or so worth of therapy, my lower back pain is completely gone except for some periodic stiffness & aches. I consider myself very blessed to cross path with him. Thanks again Dr. B.
    Khaled L in Missouri City, TX – May 26, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Barrett, DC?
    I've been seeing Dr. Barrett for about 5 years. He came to my rescue when I was in a bad car accident and gave me quality therapy to recover from my injuries. He and his wife Mary have become more like family to me. I enjoy my appointments because he really listens and appropriately treats any physical issues I may be experiencing. I'd recommend him to anyone.
    Debra Stevenson in Sugar Land, TX – May 05, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Barrett, DC?
    I went to Dr. Barrett because of chronic back pain. I had never been to a chiropractor before and I now believe it's one of the best decisions I've ever made. I've been great since visiting Dr. Barrett. I have recommended Dr. Barrett to a couple of coworkers and I'm sure I will be speaking to others regarding his ability to help heal back pain. Regarding the stars assigned to comments, I don't think there are enough to describe Dr. Barrett's practice.
    Jeff Seeger in Houston, TX – Apr 26, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Barrett, DC?
    I was recently rear-ended and could not stand up straight and was in a lot of pain, so I went to Dr. Barrett and after just a couple of adjustments, I could stand up straight again. I have also had therapy with weekly adjustments and I now have most of my mobility back again. I am so grateful to Dr. Barrett, Mary, and the staff. If you ever need a Chiropractor, then trust no other than Dr. Barrett! His reviews are accurate, as he is a 5 star Doctor and more!! Thank you Dr. Barrett!!
    Sindy in Missouri City, TX – Apr 15, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Barrett, DC?
    My neck and back hurts from a car accident. I went to Dr. Barrett clinic in Texas for help and the experience was great. I found the best Dr.Chiropractor!!!,after a thorough exam and a personalized therapy I start to feeling better and better. I'm very grateful to the Dr and the great staff, I highly recommend this medical office.
    Sarai E. Perdomo in Texas – Mar 28, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Barrett, DC?
    Very caring and knowledgeable. Takes time to get to know you and how he can help you. Suffered with migraines and lower back pain. I no longer take medication for my pain because I no longer have any. Dr. Barrett has helped me so much. Great staff and a very comfortable office. Also gives great nutritional advice. My daughter goes as well and her new baby gets adjusted too. He is very gentle with children.
    L. D. in Austin,Tx. – Mar 27, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Barrett, DC?
    Your healing process begins with greetings from cheerful staff members. It continues under the expertise of Dr. Barrett who listens to his patients, comprehends what ails them and customizes their treatment. Patients can choose between the state-of-the-art ProAdjuster and manual procedures which Dr. Barrett is just as deft at. This, combined with empathy for his patients, enables him to truly heal them from the inside out, in the essence of chiropractic, making him the top chiropractor he is.
    Grateful Patient in Missouri City, TX – Mar 11, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Barrett, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Barrett?

Doctors of chiropractic are trained to locate the source of the pain or discomfort- it may actually be far from the actual location where the symptom is...Read more

Dr. Rick Barrett has been freeing people from pain in the clinic in Missouri City, TX. As a Chiropractor with experience, Dr. Barrett is committed to promoting...Read more

• Chiropractic