Dr. Richard Barrett, DC

Chiropractic •  Male • Age 61

Dr. Barrett

Barrett Health Centers

4642 Riverstone Blvd Missouri City, TX 77459

Dr. Richard Barrett, DC is a chiropractor in Missouri City, TX. He specializes in chiropractic and chiropractic nutrition.

• Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Barrett accepts

Dr. Barrett accepts the following insurance:

Choice POS II
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Virginia Health Network

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Barrett treats your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Barrett

Dr. Barrett?
Dr. Barrett's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Richard Barrett, DC
I can always count on Dr Barrett getting my body back in line and making me feel better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Barrett, DC?
Dr. Barrett has been the most efficient and readily available doctor I`ve ever seen to date. He is willing to go above and beyond for the welfare of his patients. Heather and Lisa who I see all time are great, they make you experience fun and relaxing. The staff as a whole are willing to do what ever it takes to help assist you in anyway.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Barrett, DC?
Dr. Barrett was able to help me with lower back pain problems and my wife who had issues with numbness of her little finger. I can highly recommend his practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Barrett, DC?
Dr. Barrett is the best! My wife has been a patient of his for several years. When I started having pain in my elbow, she took me to Dr. Barrett. It took a few visits, but the pain has gone away and has not returned. Since then, he sees me periodically to keep my spine properly aligned. I travel a lot and sleeping on a variety of beds tends to promote back pain. But, after a session with Dr. Barrett, the road warrior is back!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Barrett, DC?
Dr. BARRETT is so kind, caring and knowledgeable!!! His staff is always available to accommodate your schedule and his massage therapist is the best!!! I highly recommend BARRETT Health Center for your overall health.......be it adjustments, physical therapy, a massage, or herbal medicine recommendations!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Barrett, DC?
Dr. Barrett is one of the best! I am not just saying this because he is the only chiropractor I have gone to but because he has an awesome personality & knows exactly what he is doing! His staff is always nice and friendly...they almost make you think they are not human...hahaha, I know they are but this practice is the best! Oh yea did I mention that when I walked into Dr. Barretts office, I was in pain & with the help and treatment I feel like my old self again! Thanks team!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Barrett, DC?
I was involved in a accident 11/13. The accident left me unable to walk,stand or sit for any period of time. . Work and playing with my daughters was out of the question. Dr. Barrett helped me tremendously! Therapy & Chiroprqctic care allowed me to participate in my normal daily activities. I didn't mention that I too am a Chiropractor who understands the importance of getting excellent care. Dr. Barrett was the only option I considered because he is so respected in our profession! Thank you
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Barrett, DC?
Dr Barrett is very personable and great to work with! He hears you out each time he meets with you and gives you tips and advice to deal with any issues or concerns you have. I will happily recommend him to anyone I know.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Barrett, DC?
Immediate diagnosis of my back pain, followed by a program which has resolved the matter completely. I am now able to return to an active workout program with no pain and very please with the outcome.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Barrett, DC?
Dr. Barrett and his staff truly care about your well being. Easy to make appointments, even last minute. I like that you have the option of traditional manual manipulation or the pro adjuster for spinal and neck corrections.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Barrett, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Barrett?

Doctors of chiropractic are trained to locate the source of the pain or discomfort- it may actually be far from the actual location where the symptom is occurring- and then we correct or adjust the joints in the body and set it up to heal on its own....

• Chiropractic