Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Richard Barrett, DC
Dr. Richard Barrett, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Missouri City, TX.

4642 Riverstone Blvd

Missouri City, TX 77459

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Barrett

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Nutrition

Dr. Barrett does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Ultrasound
  • X-Ray

• Cleveland Chiropractic College Of Kansas City
    Other Education | Completed 1994

Dr. Barrett has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Barrett has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Barrett does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Barrett and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Barrett's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Barrett to family and friends
Dr. Barrett Says:

Thank you for taking a moment of your valuable time to review our office and services.  Your satisfaction is important to me and I value you as a patient.  While striving for excellence in patient care, providing a modern, fully equipped office with competent and friendly staff, it is important to always welcome feedback from patients.  Not only will your review help me to serve...

Dr. Barrett's Performance
in Missouri City Tx |
Dr. BARRETT is so kind, caring and knowledgeable!!! His staff is always available to accommodate your schedule and his massage therapist is the best!!! I highly recommend BARRETT Health Center for your overall health.......be it adjustments, physical therapy, a massage, or herbal medicine recommendations!!!
in Missouri City, Texas |
Dr. Barrett is one of the best! I am not just saying this because he is the only chiropractor I have gone to but because he has an awesome personality & knows exactly what he is doing! His staff is always nice and friendly...they almost make you think they are not human...hahaha, I know they are but this practice is the best! Oh yea did I mention that when I walked into Dr. Barretts office, I was in pain & with the help and treatment I feel like my old self again! Thanks team!
Conroe, TX |
I was involved in a accident 11/13. The accident left me unable to walk,stand or sit for any period of time. . Work and playing with my daughters was out of the question. Dr. Barrett helped me tremendously! Therapy & Chiroprqctic care allowed me to participate in my normal daily activities. I didn't mention that I too am a Chiropractor who understands the importance of getting excellent care. Dr. Barrett was the only option I considered because he is so respected in our profession! Thank you
in Sugar Land, TX |
Dr Barrett is very personable and great to work with! He hears you out each time he meets with you and gives you tips and advice to deal with any issues or concerns you have. I will happily recommend him to anyone I know.
in Sugar Land, TX |
Immediate diagnosis of my back pain, followed by a program which has resolved the matter completely. I am now able to return to an active workout program with no pain and very please with the outcome.
in Sugar Land,Tx |
Dr. Barrett and his staff truly care about your well being. Easy to make appointments, even last minute. I like that you have the option of traditional manual manipulation or the pro adjuster for spinal and neck corrections.
in Sugar Land, TX |
Dr. Barrett is not only an excellent Chiropractor ; but he is also a counselor, and a personal friend to all his patients. Patients cement personal bond with him and he will go out of his way to help his patients thru his established net work of friends and professionals. The staff is very friendly and you feel welcome as soon as you enter the office. Yours friend and a patient, Elena.
in Sugar Land, TX |
I love Dr. Barrett and his staff. I injured by back and they gave me a same day appointment. I felt much better after just one adjustment. I've been going to Dr. Barrett on a regular basis for routine maintenance and I'm in out of the office without much of a wait time. Thank you Dr. Barrett and staff!
in Missouri City, TX |
Thanks to you and your staff! From the very first visit I notice an improvement in the mobility in my neck and less pain in my lower back. Highly recommend! Again, thanks!
in Missouri City, TX |
I nicknamed Dr. Barrett as Dr. Feel Good. He is simply that awesome! I had reoccurring lower back problems for many years. Several years ago I went to see Dr Barrett and after a year or so worth of therapy, my lower back pain is completely gone except for some periodic stiffness & aches. I consider myself very blessed to cross path with him. Thanks again Dr. B.
in Sugar Land, TX |
I've been seeing Dr. Barrett for about 5 years. He came to my rescue when I was in a bad car accident and gave me quality therapy to recover from my injuries. He and his wife Mary have become more like family to me. I enjoy my appointments because he really listens and appropriately treats any physical issues I may be experiencing. I'd recommend him to anyone.
in Houston, TX |
I went to Dr. Barrett because of chronic back pain. I had never been to a chiropractor before and I now believe it's one of the best decisions I've ever made. I've been great since visiting Dr. Barrett. I have recommended Dr. Barrett to a couple of coworkers and I'm sure I will be speaking to others regarding his ability to help heal back pain. Regarding the stars assigned to comments, I don't think there are enough to describe Dr. Barrett's practice.
in Missouri City, TX |
I was recently rear-ended and could not stand up straight and was in a lot of pain, so I went to Dr. Barrett and after just a couple of adjustments, I could stand up straight again. I have also had therapy with weekly adjustments and I now have most of my mobility back again. I am so grateful to Dr. Barrett, Mary, and the staff. If you ever need a Chiropractor, then trust no other than Dr. Barrett! His reviews are accurate, as he is a 5 star Doctor and more!! Thank you Dr. Barrett!!
in Texas |
My neck and back hurts from a car accident. I went to Dr. Barrett clinic in Texas for help and the experience was great. I found the best Dr.Chiropractor!!!,after a thorough exam and a personalized therapy I start to feeling better and better. I'm very grateful to the Dr and the great staff, I highly recommend this medical office.
in Austin,Tx. |
Very caring and knowledgeable. Takes time to get to know you and how he can help you. Suffered with migraines and lower back pain. I no longer take medication for my pain because I no longer have any. Dr. Barrett has helped me so much. Great staff and a very comfortable office. Also gives great nutritional advice. My daughter goes as well and her new baby gets adjusted too. He is very gentle with children.
in Missouri City, TX |
Your healing process begins with greetings from cheerful staff members. It continues under the expertise of Dr. Barrett who listens to his patients, comprehends what ails them and customizes their treatment. Patients can choose between the state-of-the-art ProAdjuster and manual procedures which Dr. Barrett is just as deft at. This, combined with empathy for his patients, enables him to truly heal them from the inside out, in the essence of chiropractic, making him the top chiropractor he is.
in Missouri City, TX |
Dr. Barrett is a very kind, knowledgeable, and loving doctor. He really cares about his patients and makes me feel special. I had referred a co-worker to him and she became his patient. Dr. Barrett loves to tell jokes and he is always in a good mood. His uplifting spirit is contagious and I feel so much better after I leave his office.
in Missouri City, TX |
I have already sent people to him. He is caring, personable and very thoughtful of your time.
Have you seen Dr. Richard Barrett, DC?
Are you Dr. Barrett?