Podiatry  |
Dr. Richard Adam, DPM
Dr. Richard Adam, DPM is a podiatry doctor who practices in San Antonio, TX. He is 63 years old. Dr. Adam is affiliated with Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hospital - Northwest and Methodist Hospital.

San Antonio Office

3026 Hillcrest Dr Ste 100

San Antonio, TX 78201

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Adam

Our Mission is to provide the highest level of Foot Care with your cost in mind

Dr. Adam's Experience

Dr. Adam's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Podiatry

Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University Of Texas Health Science Center
  • Fellow American College Of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Adam has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Adam does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Adam and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Adam's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Adam to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Adam's Performance
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Richard Adams and his staff are a joy. They are professional, personable, and caring. I just had surgery for a heel spur, and have felt from the beginning of my diagnosis that Dr. Adams really cares for the well being of his patients. A treasure. Highly recommend him.
in San Antonio, TX |
I had a broken toe nail that wouldn't grow properly, he decided removal of the toe nail was the best choice. I agreed to it and the procedure itself hurt a LOT. I had barely left the office when I was already feeling the pulsating pain and even though I called the office and let him know my pain was unbearable I was advised to just take Tylenol extra strength. I had to miss work for 4 days because I could not sleep. The nail did not grow back properly. I told him he had missed a part of the nail
in SAN ANTONIO |
Dr. Adam was very nice. Not only did he wrap my swollen ankle, he showed me how to wrap it so I could do it at home. He also explained to me on a chart in detail why my ankle was swollen & of course told me what was needed to be done for the swelling to go down. He was very helpful & his staff was super sweet. I would definitely recommend him to other patients. Thank you Dr. Adam!
in San Antonio Tx |
Dr Adam is a kind and very knowledgeable Foot specialist. His staff is top notch and seem to really enjoy working for him. He has taken great care of me after a toe amputation and with his care have not lost any more of my foot. Cant imagine seeing any one else.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Adam is very professional. He listened thoroughly to my concerns about my son and proceeded to diagnose and treat his condition with the utmost consideration. He provided my wife and myself with a great amount of detail in regards to our son's diagnosis and treatment options. The staff was extremely kind and courteous. They made it very easy to schedule an appointment around both of our schedules. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Adam to anyone with concerns regarding their feet.
in San Antonio, Texas |
I've seen Dr. Richard Adam since I was young. He is a incredible doctor! Very professional and caring. He has seen me for ingrown nails, flat feet, hair line fractures, brused bones, and so on. Hes also seen my kids when they get hurt. He is a very sweet doctor. I have definitely recommended him to others and will continue recommending him!
in San Antonio Tx |
my family and I have seen this Dr and he is great.. When we went in for pain in our foot or bunions for my daughter he has always given us options on what is the best way to go.. Whether it be orthotics to injections to avoid surgery or getting surgery.. He explained everything in detail.. By the time I left his office I knew exactly what is wrong with our feet.. All my questions were answered before even asking.. Recommend him highly..
in San Antonio, TX |
This physician relied on information supplied by an office technologist (who said she had worked there a few months) He never examined me, only began talking surgery immediately. He never questioned my reason for being there. I am a diabetic and we are encouraged to have our feet examined yearly, but this physician NEVER even looked at my feet beyond my bunions. I felt that if he couldn't make surgical money off me then he was NOT interested. I will NOT return to see this physician again.
Medina, TX |
professional, calm, very gentle, and good with needle sticks
Have you seen Dr. Richard Adam, DPM?
Are you Dr. Adam?