Richa Doshi, PT is a physical therapist in New York, NY. She specializes in physical therapy.

Recovery PT

• Sat: closed

Richa Doshi accepts

Richa Doshi accepts the following insurance:

AARP

• Repetitive Strain Injuries
  • Stiffness
  • Trauma Rehabilitation
  • Wellness Coaching

Recovery Physical Therapy (RPT) is a different kind of physical therapy company. Every aspect of our business is patient-centric; from our easy online scheduling requests to our 3D-animated and customized home exercise programs (HEP) that can be...

• Physical Therapy

Richa Doshi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Richa Doshi

Richa Doshi?
What People Say About Richa Doshi, PT
I have worked with many physical therapists and Richa is by far the best. Her sessions begin with very precise hands-on work that retrain your body toward improved alignment. Richa picks up on small changes in my muscle functioning and uses her judgment to continuously modify her approach. There is nothing rote or mechanical about her work. After working with her for several months I am walking much more freely and feeling energized to increase my exercise. In addition to being effective, Richa is a wonderful person who I have come to consider a friend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Richa Doshi, PT?
extremely knowledgeable --worked wonders for me. i would highly recommend. cheryl
×Post a ResponseAre you Richa Doshi, PT?
I can't say enough good things about my experience in PT with Richa. She's clear, knowledgeable, a good communicator, and has helped my immensely. All of the staff here are friendly and helpful. I highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Richa Doshi, PT?
For a while, I was having mild back pain. After a hard gym session, my back was all out of alignment. I was having some severe back pain and could hardly sit or stand without discomfort. I decided to make an appointment with Richa and she assured me we can fix this and I would be back in the gym in no time. After a few sessions, I saw great improvement. Finally, after a couple more sessions, I am back at it in the gym and doing daily activities without any pain. IT is a great success.
×Post a ResponseAre you Richa Doshi, PT?
Richa is a knowledgeable and competent therapist who explains well and listens carefully. I have achieved good results and I recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Richa Doshi, PT?
Great experience with RPT and would highly recommend to others (which I have done). Friendly staff and Richi gave excellent personalized attention. Also user friendly in coordinating scripts, billing. Thrilled to be back to running and near pre-injury health. Thanks RPT - hopefully not back too soon! Best - (Jack) John McCabe
×Post a ResponseAre you Richa Doshi, PT?
This is the best experience I have ever had with physical therapy. My therapist focuses intently on my problems and progress ... evaluates so thoughtfully ... watches so carefully as I do my exercises to ensure that form is perfect. The approach here is highly individualized and so caring and pleasant. Cannot recommend Recovery PT and Ms. Doshi highly enough. This system and her skill make an enormous difference in outcomes!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Richa Doshi, PT?

How was your experience with Richa Doshi?

Compare Providers