Contact provider for availability

Dr. Rhonna Murray, PHD

Counseling ·  Female

Dr. Murray

Dr. Rhonna Murray, PHD is a counselor in Abilene, TX. She specializes in counseling.

Contact provider for availability

Make an appointment

Dr. Murray accepts

Dr. Murray accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Advantage HMO
Blue Choice
Preferred PPO

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Murray treats your condition or procedure

• Counseling

Dr. Murray's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Murray

3.3

Dr. Murray?
Dr. Murray's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Rhonna Murray, PHD
Dr Murray is awesome and I would recommend her to anyone. She has helped me in so many ways. She has helped me find confidence and deal with past tramas.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rhonna Murray, PHD?
I have recommended Dr Murray to my friends and family. She is very professional and I was able to get an appointment within the week. She also has Saturday appointments~so I didn't have to take off work. I have used her services on several occasions and I will continue to use her services. She is very professional and caring. She is an active listener and will provide her input. She has a great sense of humor which often times has helped me thru some tough times. Give Dr Murry a chance.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rhonna Murray, PHD?
I took my son to Rhonda Murray because he has autism he needed a therapist very bad also I was having a lot of trouble quitting smoking so I was wanting a therapist myself she didn't like the way I smelled like cigarettes so she would not see my son she sent me an e-mail made me feel like a low class person at first I read her e-mail make me feel sad and alone and nowhere to go for help but I bucked up found someone that helped us. Do not go to Rhonda Murray if you smoke cigarettes
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rhonna Murray, PHD?
I was very disappointed with the unprofessional service I received. This Dr. was very distracted and inattentive. I felt rushed through the appointment, and because she was late I did not get the full allotted extra time for the initial visit/ consult which I paid extra for. There was also no accessible waiting room so I had to stand in the hallway by her locked door until she arrived, which was very uncomfortable. Overall this was a bad experience and waste of time, money and emotional energy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rhonna Murray, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Murray?

Compare Providers