Dr. Rhonda Mason, PHD

Clinical Psychology ·  Female · Age 56

Dr. Mason

Dr. Rhonda Mason, PHD is a clinical psychologist in Brea, CA. She specializes in clinical psychology, psychology, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Mason accepts

Dr. Mason accepts the following insurance:

Aetna POS
Pathway X Tiered Direct Access
Select PPO
Premera Blue Cross
Heritage Signature

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Mason treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Mason's conditions and procedures:

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Behavior Modification
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Panic Attack
  • Panic Disorder
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychological Disorders
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Positive, solution focussed therapy to successfully overcome life's challenges.

• Clinical Psychology
  • Addiction Psychology
  • Behavioral Therapy
  • Cognitive & Behavioral Psychology

1993
Inter-Community Alternative Network (Ican)
1992

Dr. Mason?
Dr. Mason's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Rhonda Mason, PHD
RecentMost Helpful
I attended Dr. Mason's workshop/harbor cruise on creating healthy boundaries. It was well prepared, thorough, relaxing and compassionately taught. I highly recommend her workshops.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rhonda Mason, PHD?
I am extremely grateful to Dr. Mason! Earlier this month I attended a workshop on "boundaries". I left this workshop with validation and reinforced knowledge why boundaries are important in the workplace and in our personal life. Dr. Mason's insight is spot on, and her presentation and interactive style with each attendee allows for welcoming participation for all in a safe and tranquil environment. I encourage anyone who needs a boost in life to attend one of her many workshops on wellness.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rhonda Mason, PHD?
Dr. Mason’s workshop “Creating Fulfillment in Your Life! Living with Purpose and Passion” was very worthwhile. Her presentation was thorough, yet concise and easy to follow. I was able to implement the ideas right away. The written materials (wrapped up nicely in a binder), made note taking easy. The small group setting worked well, and the venue (a boat cruising through the water) was beautiful, as well as comfortable and private. I will definitely go back for more of Dr. Mason’s workshops.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rhonda Mason, PHD?
I Attended Dr. Mason's seminar on creating fulfillment in your life: living with passion and purpose and it was fabulous. Dr. Mason's material was excellent and she facilated great discussions between the group. The boat ride was lovely and peaceful and the meal provided was wonderful. I would highly recommend this seminar and others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rhonda Mason, PHD?
I attended Dr. Mason's Self Love and Acceptance workshop a couple weeks ago in Long Beach and it was a great experience. My first workshop and I'm so happy I stepped out of my comfort zone to try something new. It was a beautiful environment being out on the water on her boat and a nice chance to learn more about myself and connect with other women. I would definitely recommend attending one of her workshops or individual sessions to anyone looking for a positive boost in life!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rhonda Mason, PHD?
Dr. Mason has been a great help to me in my therapy and coaching. I like that she focuses on solutions and changes that I can make to my behavior that will help me attain my goals. The focus of her practice is growth and that is in alignment with my desire in a therapist. She is a fantastic listener, whose advice and consultation take fully into consideration who I am and what I want to get out of my life. She has really made a difference for me and I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rhonda Mason, PHD?
I have been seeing Dr. Mason for a few months now and I can say that she has helped me significantly with everything that has been going on in my life and being able to manage it better. Her approach with Coaching is so wonderful and provides a great framework for being able to see and work through situations in life. What makes Dr. Mason different is that she's a Clinical Psychologist, so her coaching fused with that is a dynamic duo to getting well in every aspect of life. Thanks Dr. Mason!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rhonda Mason, PHD?
Dr. Rhonda Mason is one if the most caring and understanding people I’ve ever met . When I was going through a really tough time in my life she not only listened and cared but gave me the practical advice to improve my way of leaving . She took me from depression and really bad anxiety to not only overcoming that but to pursuing my dream job which I now do . If you need to overcome anything negative in your life she is the person you need to contact she’s the best and I thank her immensely !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rhonda Mason, PHD?
When I started seeing Dr. Mason I was experiencing insomnia and depression. She helped me separate the anxieties associated with new changes in my life. She gave me the tools to prioritize my needs before anyone else’s. I fully trust her advice and her methods have all proven to work! I meet with her on her Long Beach yacht or we conduct phone sessions. She’s super flexible and never rushes our sessions. She’s sweet, consistent, and always on-time. For sure an A+! Been seeing her for 10 months.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rhonda Mason, PHD?
I sincerely appreciate Dr. Rhoda Mason’s help during the rough patch in my life. She helped me formulate plans to make a significant change in my life. She offered a fresh outlook on my life so I could create many tools, through exercises and practices, that really work in managing my stress, anxiety, and depression. She did a great job of keeping me accountable so I could get to the bottom of my issues. I strongly recommend her as a life coach and psychologist to anyone seeking assistance.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rhonda Mason, PHD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Mason for therapy as well as life coaching. She is patient, kind and thoughtful in her practice. Dr. Mason provides a peaceful and secure place to discuss and work on all life issues. I feel she has helped me in so many ways.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rhonda Mason, PHD?
Dr. Mason is amazing! I have been going to her for years. She helped me both in my Personal and Professional life. Dr. Mason is very attentive and cares about her patients. She's very easy to talk to and makes a great effort to understand my situation. Dr Mason not only helped me with my personal life, but offers Life Coaching that helped advance my Professional Career. I was feeling stagnant in my previous career and she helped me find what I liked doing and changed my outlook on life. She's
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rhonda Mason, PHD?
A friend recommended Dr Mason when I was looking for a talk therapist. For three years she helped me gather tools and understand some of the issues I had and get through them. Recently my husband and I realized it was time for couples therapy. And yes, I called Dr Mason. She has a friendly outgoing and caring style. She doesn’t just listen, she tells stories to outline her points. Also she has become a certified life coach and this style works so well for my husband who wants more structure
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rhonda Mason, PHD?
I feel truly blessed to have met Dr Mason! She has an innate ability to make you feel safe and comfortable while problem solving. Her experience is apparent, yet she is very down to earth. Dr Mason has been solution-oriented with my needs. Always reminding me to weigh the pros and cons. Her life coaching style has giving me the tools I need to help me make decisions in daily living. Dr Mason is very knowledgeable, encouraging and supportive. I totally recommend her without hesitation!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rhonda Mason, PHD?
Everyone at one time or another experience periods when they need help from others to get through difficult situations. Dr. Mason was the just the right person for me during a very dark time. She is an extremely positive person with an upbeat personality that helped me to overcome fears and organize my thoughts. She addressed many areas that had been a struggle for me and became instrumental how I can better live my life with happiness. Her sense of values and communication skills are excellent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rhonda Mason, PHD?
Dr.Mason Is truly a blessing. Today was my first visit.(not going to lie I was nervous.) Dr. Mason put me at ease when I first met her. She really made me feel important. I felt very comfortable, she knows exactly what I need and has a great plan of action. I am defantly looking forward to seeing her again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rhonda Mason, PHD?
Dr. Mason is extremely well versed at adapting to each individual patients needs and more importantly their pace - all with the goal of meeting the goals set forth in the initial sessions. She monitors the patients progress while continuing to support their individual growth. In my specific case ,she allowed me to build my own " road map" for progress. Which we deemed , Survive , Stabilize and Thrive . I would strongly recommend Dr. Mason, for anyone that requires Therapy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rhonda Mason, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Mason?