Rhonda Brown, NP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) •  Female

Rhonda Brown

Main Street Physicians

910 Mount Gilead Rd Ste B1 Murrells Inlet, SC 29576

Rhonda Brown, NP is a nurse practitioner in Murrells Inlet, SC. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner).

Rhonda Brown's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Rhonda Brown

4.5

Rhonda Brown?
Rhonda Brown's Performance
What People Say About Rhonda Brown, NP
I can sum it up in two words "Love Her"
×Post a ResponseAre you Rhonda Brown, NP?
FANTASTIC RHONDA IS COMPASSIONATE.GREAT PERSONALITY AND VERY CARING ABOUT THE PATIENT....SHE IS TRULY A BLESSING TO HAVE IN THIS AREA.....SHIRLEY
×Post a ResponseAre you Rhonda Brown, NP?
Rhonda Brown is the best most compassionate ever!
×Post a ResponseAre you Rhonda Brown, NP?
I have been seeing Rhonda for many year, she is amazing. However, the service ever since she switched to this location is horrible. They rarely ever answer my phone calls & they never communicate with me when I need to me notified about something. The last time I was there, which took me 6 months to get an appointment, I sat in the waiting room for 3 hours & when I was brought back to my room I waited another 45 minutes. Rhonda was in my room for a total of 12 minutes & charged me for an hour.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rhonda Brown, NP?
My husband recently switched to this practice as everyone raves about Rhonda Brown. I understand she's great; my husband met her once. He went in for an appt. that had been scheduled for 3 months, paid his co-pay, & waited an hour. He then approached the receptionist to check on progress when he was told it would be ANOTHER hour before he could be seen. He had a plane to catch; he had to leave. No co-pay refund & he was asked to seek another provider as they "couldn't help him" any more.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rhonda Brown, NP?
I have had the pleasure of Rhonda Brown caring for me for years. I trust her, she has such heart, kindness and knowledge. Rhonda Brown actually saved my Husbands life some years ago (he had Colon Cancer) I am grateful always. Adore Her , God Bless
×Post a ResponseAre you Rhonda Brown, NP?
Wonderful lady! I have referred several to Rhonda. She is more of a friend than my health care provider.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rhonda Brown, NP?
LOVE HER! One of a kind! ?
×Post a ResponseAre you Rhonda Brown, NP?
As a 73 yr old retired nurse, I've been heartbroken over how the medical field has declined in recent decades. It seems compassion & competent medical care has become all but non-existent. Havng stated that truth, RHONDA BROWN & her AWESOME staff have COMPLETELY RENEWED MY FAITH THAT THE PROFESSION I SO LOVED IS STILL ALIVE & THRIVING. I'm trying hard but words truly are inadequate to express my COMPLETE SHOCK at being blessed to be the recipient of GOOD OLD FASHION T.L.C.!
×Post a ResponseAre you Rhonda Brown, NP?
I had a GREAT visit with Dr. Rhonda Brown and her staff, EXCEPT for the front office staff member sitting at the window on 01/12/2018. She was RUDE. When I asked how much was my co-pay, she said 0. Found out from my bill, there WAS a $20 copay due @ time of visit. She put me down as UNINSURED when I was INSURED as of the 01/01/18. Now I have a BILL of $461.23 to pay out of pocket because of HER MISTAKE. I am HAPPY to have Dr. Rhonda Brown & her staff for my health care provider.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rhonda Brown, NP?

How was your experience with Rhonda Brown?

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Rhonda Brown accepts

Rhonda Brown accepts the following insurance:

Medicaid