Rhiannon Sunday, ANP

Telehealth services available

Southern Colorado Medicine

8890 N Union Blvd Ste 185 Colorado Springs, CO 80920

(719) 494-1950

Rhiannon Sunday, ANP is a Internal Medicine Specialist in Colorado Springs, CO and has over 6 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from University Of Colorado medical school in 2014. She is affiliated with medical facilities Penrose-St. Francis Health Services and UCHealth Memorial Hospital Central. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Rhiannon Sunday to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Internal Medicine Specialists in your area

See similar Internal Medicine Specialists in Colorado Springs

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Hospital Satisfaction
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals

Rhiannon Sunday accepts

(719) 494-1950

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Rhiannon Sunday treats your condition or procedure

Rhiannon Sunday's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Anemia
  • Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening
  • Blood Disorders
  • Cholesterol Screening
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Diabetes Screening
  • Diabetes Type 2
  • Electrocardiogram (EKG)
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Heart Disease
  • Wellness Examination

Rhiannon Sunday's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Rhiannon Sunday

Rhiannon Sunday?
I have seen Rhiannon Sunday many times because of my complex medical conditions. She is outstanding. I have nothing but great things to say about her. I can honestly say that she saved my life by taking a condition seriously when my specialist put me off for several months. I am so thankful that she cared enough to help me.
Kathleen Rapp – Apr 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Rhiannon Sunday, ANP?
I have been seen at Southern Colorado Medicine for only a few months now. Everyone there is professional, friendly, & kind. Rhiannon is wonderful! She listens & truly cares about what is going on, & wants to get things taken care of. I’m one of those people who avoids seeking medical care at all cost. Going here is like spending time with good friends & I really appreciate them!!
Karla in Colorado Springs , CO – Aug 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Rhiannon Sunday, ANP?
She is the greatest. I trust her and she takes time to obtain all the information needed to come up with a medical plan. She has a great personality and one thing we have in common she married to one of Colorado Springs finest. Everyone in that office are professional and really care. They also know how to laugh and it is very obvious all of them really enjoy being part of the practice.
Connie R. Cornelison in Colorado Springs, CO – Jul 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Rhiannon Sunday, ANP?
Rhiannon is friendly and really listens to you. I have been very impressed with her professionalism. I was shocked when she personally called me the other day with lab results. I recently moved to Colorado Springs and feel very fortunate to have found this clinic and especially Rhiannon.
Apr 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Rhiannon Sunday, ANP?
I had a really nasty infection in my thigh. Rhiannon and the team at SCM got my in the same day I called. They drained the abscess in office and sent a sample out for culture. She kept in contact while I was on an anti-biotic and when the infection wasn't responding she got me right back in to change to a different anti-biotic based on the culture results! It is great to have a PCP that makes me feel like a person not a number!
Jeffrey Graves in Co Spgs, CO – Dec 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Rhiannon Sunday, ANP?
I had my first appointment with Rhiannon today - amazing, caring, professional and definitely knows about medicine. She took the time to listen, get to know my medical history and come up with a plan to deal with my medical issues. The Southern Colorado Medicine itself was great also - such an upbeat, professional place.
N Taylor in CO – Nov 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Rhiannon Sunday, ANP?
Started coming to this office on referral by my wife, after 30 years of military doctors. What a change! Everyone and everything "best I have seen".
Nicholas Davis in Colorado Springs , CO – Jul 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Rhiannon Sunday, ANP?
I really like the quality of care and thoroughness Rhiannon provided me - that being said I am very unhappy with the billing dept I received a bill last week for a date of service for Nov 2017 and May 2017 nothing prior to that. When I called the National billing service the representative that spoke to me could not explain to me why I just now received a bill other than stating "it was applied to my deductible" and she was very unprofessional - again why am I receiving a bill over a year old?
Priscilla in Fountain, CO – Jul 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Rhiannon Sunday, ANP?
I couldn’t be happier with Rhiannon Sunday! When my primary doctor stopped accepting my insurance I switched over to Rhiannon. Best thing I could have done. So pleased and would recommend her to anyone who asked me.
Janet Damerell in Colo Spgs, CO – Feb 16, 2018
Rhiannon rocks
bennett in Colorado Springs, CO – Jan 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Rhiannon Sunday, ANP?
Great medical Cal care Great medical care, Prompt service, Really nice, competent staff
Bill & Karen Windsor in Colorado Springs, CO – Jan 24, 2017
Excellent staff all around
mikec in Colorado Springs, CO – Jan 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Rhiannon Sunday, ANP?
Rhiannon Sunday has been an excellent addition to this practice. I have been seeing her for primary care since she came on board and she has been tremendous in trouble shooting my medical needs and referring me to the correct specialists as needed. Rhiannon is very personable and professional. I am a health care provider and don't trust many providers in the health field. Rhiannon has proved to have a wide knowledge base and has provided excellent care.
Linda F in Colorado Springs, CO – Jan 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Rhiannon Sunday, ANP?
I was anxious about changing providers but Rhiannon Sunday made the choice easy. I met with three different DR/NP groups but once I met her the decision was made. I've see her 5- 6 times over 6 months now. I'm not planning on ever changing! She is thorough, friendly and professional. Her referrals go through in 3 -5 days compared to the months at my last clinic and phone calls are returned within hours! I look forward to seeing her and am anticipating the classes she offers.
Jude in Colorado Springs, CO – Dec 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Rhiannon Sunday, ANP?
The staff great. Rhiannon, teaches classes to better educate there patients. The classes are very informative and she even had a guess speaker, to answer questions. I give you guys three thumbs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rhiannon Sunday, ANP?
What I like about this office is that Rhiannon, take the time to call me back to see how I am doing. If I have concerns the get addressed. I am not rushed in and out as if I am another number. Whenever I am in the building for lab or even a x-ray, I drop in say hello and get a cup of coffee. The staff is awesome, caring and understanding. Sometimes it just take a smile or a hug to make you feel better!
×Post a ResponseAre you Rhiannon Sunday, ANP?
Had no problems getting for my appointments. The office staff are a great group of gals. When you walk through the door you are always greeted with a smile. They go above and beyond to make sure you are taken care of. Thanks for all you do!
×Post a ResponseAre you Rhiannon Sunday, ANP?
I like Rhiannon, she listens to m
Kathy Foley in Colorado Springs, CO – Oct 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Rhiannon Sunday, ANP?
I look forward to this office to come in and visit. The staff is so friendly and Rhiannon does an excellent job. As far as I am concerned, she is better (and cheaper) than going to a Doctors office.
Colorado Springs, CO – Oct 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Rhiannon Sunday, ANP?
Rhiannon did an amazing job of listening to me and spending the time I needed with her!
Colorado Springs, CO – Oct 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Rhiannon Sunday, ANP?

How was your experience with Rhiannon Sunday?

Through compassionate care and accurate diagnosis, our outstanding team looks forward to cultivating a strong partnership of prevention and treatment to achieve your health and wellness goals. We will treat your acute and chronic medical issues, inte...Read more

• Geriatric Medicine
  • Gerontology Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

2014