Dr. Rhea Steinpreis, PHD

Clinical Psychology •  Female • Age 54

Dr. Steinpreis

Rhea Steinpreis, PhD

3333 N Mayfair Rd Wauwatosa, WI 53222

Dr. Rhea Steinpreis, PHD is a Clinical Psychologist in Wauwatosa, WI. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Steinpreis to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Clinical Psychologists in your area

See similar Clinical Psychologists in Wauwatosa

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Steinpreis accepts

Dr. Steinpreis accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Blue Preferred Plus POS
Preferred PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Wisconsin

Check if Dr. Steinpreis treats your condition or procedure

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Rhea Steinpreis, PHD...

Communicate via email?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer an online patient portal?

Offer evening visits?

Offer weekend visits?

Dr. Steinpreis' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Steinpreis

4.4

Dr. Steinpreis?
Rhea challenges me to let go of the old habits which allows me to make more positive changes in life because of this I am able to move forward vs staying stuck in the past
Feb 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rhea Steinpreis, PHD?
Dr Rhea is great.She has me thinking in ways I never have before. She opened my eyes to so much and it’s helped me immensely. She’s very compassionate and understanding, too.
Jeanette – Feb 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rhea Steinpreis, PHD?
She has really helped me address some things and change my thinking toward my self.
Feb 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rhea Steinpreis, PHD?
Since entering therapy with Dr. Rhea Steinpreis, I have made tremendous progress. Initially, I was in a very dark place. She listened to me with empathy and gave feedback based on her therapeutic training and experience. Rhea helped me understand my issues, how to change the ways I deal with negative thoughts, relationships and self-destructive behaviors. I was given tools to reduce anxiety and make better choices. I have a more positive outlook on life as well as feeling stronger and more confident. Thank you, Dr. Steinpreis. I am so fortunate to have been referred to you!
Sfjord – Feb 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rhea Steinpreis, PHD?
Dr. Steinpreis is the best therapist for me! She has been able to provide perspective and expertise in ,many aspects of my life. Some of my family members suffer from mental illness and she has taught me so much and given me the tools I need to appropriately respond to their needs. As for my own well-being, she tells it like it is and doesn't hold back. She challenges me and I am a better, happier person as a result. She is responsive, respectful, compassionate, and friendly and I look forward to our regular sessions. She's the best!
Debbie – Feb 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rhea Steinpreis, PHD?
Rude and very disorganized. As soon as our session began, I immediately didn’t sense a welcoming energy about her. She repeatedly cut me off during our initial assessment and mixed me up with another client twice. The first time - she asked me if I was here for weight loss surgery. I was not. The second time - she put my phone number under a different client’s name. She also decided to block me after I ended relations with her due to scheduling difficulty. Do not recommend.
Jamica Morris in Milwaukee, WI – Mar 08, 2019
I believe a reasonable reader of this review will...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rhea Steinpreis, PHD?
I was hit hard by a life changing event and fell into a major depression. I was referred to Dr. Rhea Steinpreis. Early in my treatmentI knew I was in good hands. Rhea is an experienced, highly educated, skilled clinician, and empathetic Doctor of Psychology. I can say this as I have met with a number of psychologists in my past. I see, feel and live the progress I am making while working with Rhea. I whole-heartily recommend Rhea to anyone in need of a respected Clinical Psychologist.
A Thankful Patient, Dave in Waukesha, WI – Feb 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rhea Steinpreis, PHD?
Dr. Rhea Steinpreis was a god send. She provided fantastic insight and feedback. The thing I love about her most is she constantly praises you for your strengths. She helped me reframe many of my unhealthy thoughts and behaviors. She helped normalize my experience. She is kind, compassionate, empathetic, and diligent in her work. She responds to messages almost immediately. I rarely had to wait, at most 5 minutes. She is BY FAR the best therapist I have ever had.
Jenna in Milwaukee, WI – Feb 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rhea Steinpreis, PHD?
Dr. Steinpreis is AMAZING! She gets right to the issues at hand and helps her patients with clarity, honesty, kindness & humor. She doesn’t mess around!!! Her insights are spot on & she is completely engaged throughout this process. Everyone needs a little Rhea in their lives!!!
Marie in Delafield – Feb 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rhea Steinpreis, PHD?
I can't put into words how I feel about Dr. S. I have been going through a difficult divorce and have been seeing Rhea since July 2018. I am a direct person and I totally appreciate the way she conducts herself while I'm in session with her. She is professional and courteous. She has gone the extra mile for me when no one else would and helped me cope with what I am dealing with. By helping me through my divorce, she has helped me become a better me in my everyday life.
Matt – Feb 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rhea Steinpreis, PHD?
Growing up, I went to countless therapists and doctors that brushed aside my significant issues regarding my attention and hyperactivity. Everything changed when I found Dr. Rhea Steinpreis. Through her thorough and analytical neuropsychological assessment, I can honestly say I am a significantly healthier, happier, and more confident person now that I know and am treating my diagnosis. I truly can't thank her enough for helping me understand and treat my ADHD!
E.D. in Elm Grove, WI – Feb 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rhea Steinpreis, PHD?
What impresses me most about Dr. Rhea is her expertise as a tremendous observer of human behavior who can use her analytical & critical thinking skills to get at the heart of the matter. She doesn’t waste your time, she draws you out, and shines her “light” in areas otherwise unseen.
Suzy in Hartland, WI – Feb 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rhea Steinpreis, PHD?
Although I can only speak from my own experience, I have a feeling that Dr. Steinpreis excels at tackling therapy from an angle that is perfect for each of her patients. She is always relatable, grounded, inspiring, and supportive of any path that leads me to finding the answers I need.
Feb 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rhea Steinpreis, PHD?
One of the best clinicians in the greater Milwaukee area. Highly recommend!
WI – Feb 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rhea Steinpreis, PHD?
Excellent. I have been seeing her on/off for years. She is down to earth and able to help get a person to see the truths and get on the right track quickly. I have referred many people to her. She is very skilled in what she does.
Feb 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rhea Steinpreis, PHD?
Dr Steinpreis is hands-down the best therapist, psychogist, and counselor in the whole world. I have struggled with deep and unresolved pain from my childhood. She is attentive to every detail. She gives the best feedback. She returns phone calls and emails almost immediately. She is extremely talented and skilful. She trains you to be a better “you.” I WOULD NOT be where I am today without Dr Steinpreis. My family and I are in a better place and extremely grateful to have met her. A
Zbby in Milwaukee, WI – Feb 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rhea Steinpreis, PHD?
Ever since my first meeting with Dr. Steinpreis, I have never regretted. She practically puts self in my shoes. She went beyond her regular jobs. There were times she'd spend extra time to ensure that I received adequate attention required to meet my needs Dr. Steinpreis is just too kind-hearted and considerate. I wished I had met her prior to now. She is extremely smart, intelligent, kind, knowledgeable, full of emphathy, and good at her job. Her true calling is counselling and psychology.
Milwaukee, WI – Feb 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rhea Steinpreis, PHD?
Dr. Steinpreis has helped me in ways I never thought possible. From my first session, I felt completely comfortable with her and knew that she was truly listening to everything that I said. She helped guide me through some seriously troubling times in my life, and I can now say that I am a different person than I was when I first came to her. She helped me in finding the person that I always wanted to be! I always carry one of her cards with me to refer anyone in need to her superior care!
Nathen in brookfield, wi – Feb 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rhea Steinpreis, PHD?
I have had a very good experience with Dr Steinpreis whom I call Rhea. She has given me a lot of good suggestions that have been very helpful to me in many ways.
milwaukee, wi – Feb 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rhea Steinpreis, PHD?
Dr. Steinpreis is the most perceptive and insightful therapist I have ever worked with. She has a unique ability to use analogies and real life examples to help me re-frame issues and learn coping strategies. She explains the concepts behind her therapy in a way I can understand, and helps lead me to solutions that fit my situation and temperament. A good friend recommended her to me, and I am deeply grateful she did. I would highly recommend Dr. Steinpreis to anyone seeking therapy.
Menomonee Falls, WI – Feb 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rhea Steinpreis, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Steinpreis?

• Clinical Psychology

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Steinpreis communicate via email?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Steinpreis offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Steinpreis offer an online patient portal?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Steinpreis have free onsite parking?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Steinpreis offer weekend visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Steinpreis offer evening visits?

Please call the office to learn more. (414) 588-7636