Dr. Rhea Steinpreis, PHD

Clinical Psychology ·  Female

Dr. Steinpreis

Dr. Rhea Steinpreis, PHD is a clinical psychologist in Wauwatosa, WI. She specializes in clinical psychology.

Make an appointment

Dr. Steinpreis accepts

Dr. Steinpreis accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Blue Preferred Plus POS
Preferred PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Wisconsin

Check if Dr. Steinpreis treats your condition or procedure

• Clinical Psychology

Dr. Steinpreis' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Steinpreis

4.4

Dr. Steinpreis?
Dr. Steinpreis' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Rhea Steinpreis, PHD
Rude and very disorganized. As soon as our session began, I immediately didn’t sense a welcoming energy about her. She repeatedly cut me off during our initial assessment and mixed me up with another client twice. The first time - she asked me if I was here for weight loss surgery. I was not. The second time - she put my phone number under a different client’s name. She also decided to block me after I ended relations with her due to scheduling difficulty. Do not recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rhea Steinpreis, PHD?
I was hit hard by a life changing event and fell into a major depression. I was referred to Dr. Rhea Steinpreis. Early in my treatmentI knew I was in good hands. Rhea is an experienced, highly educated, skilled clinician, and empathetic Doctor of Psychology. I can say this as I have met with a number of psychologists in my past. I see, feel and live the progress I am making while working with Rhea. I whole-heartily recommend Rhea to anyone in need of a respected Clinical Psychologist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rhea Steinpreis, PHD?
My first therapy session with Dr. Rhea Steinpries was life changing. After listening to me tell my story she spoke of understanding of how I had gotten to this point in my life. It was an awakening! I had not realized I was not depressed however anxiety was my issue. There is a difference. She is very empowering and has given me a greater sense of confidence and strength when faced with challenges.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rhea Steinpreis, PHD?
Dr. Rhea Steinpreis was a god send. She provided fantastic insight and feedback. The thing I love about her most is she constantly praises you for your strengths. She helped me reframe many of my unhealthy thoughts and behaviors. She helped normalize my experience. She is kind, compassionate, empathetic, and diligent in her work. She responds to messages almost immediately. I rarely had to wait, at most 5 minutes. She is BY FAR the best therapist I have ever had.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rhea Steinpreis, PHD?
Dr. Steinpreis is AMAZING! She gets right to the issues at hand and helps her patients with clarity, honesty, kindness & humor. She doesn’t mess around!!! Her insights are spot on & she is completely engaged throughout this process. Everyone needs a little Rhea in their lives!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rhea Steinpreis, PHD?
I can't put into words how I feel about Dr. S. I have been going through a difficult divorce and have been seeing Rhea since July 2018. I am a direct person and I totally appreciate the way she conducts herself while I'm in session with her. She is professional and courteous. She has gone the extra mile for me when no one else would and helped me cope with what I am dealing with. By helping me through my divorce, she has helped me become a better me in my everyday life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rhea Steinpreis, PHD?
Growing up, I went to countless therapists and doctors that brushed aside my significant issues regarding my attention and hyperactivity. Everything changed when I found Dr. Rhea Steinpreis. Through her thorough and analytical neuropsychological assessment, I can honestly say I am a significantly healthier, happier, and more confident person now that I know and am treating my diagnosis. I truly can't thank her enough for helping me understand and treat my ADHD!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rhea Steinpreis, PHD?
What impresses me most about Dr. Rhea is her expertise as a tremendous observer of human behavior who can use her analytical & critical thinking skills to get at the heart of the matter. She doesn’t waste your time, she draws you out, and shines her “light” in areas otherwise unseen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rhea Steinpreis, PHD?
Although I can only speak from my own experience, I have a feeling that Dr. Steinpreis excels at tackling therapy from an angle that is perfect for each of her patients. She is always relatable, grounded, inspiring, and supportive of any path that leads me to finding the answers I need.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rhea Steinpreis, PHD?
One of the best clinicians in the greater Milwaukee area. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rhea Steinpreis, PHD?
Excellent. I have been seeing her on/off for years. She is down to earth and able to help get a person to see the truths and get on the right track quickly. I have referred many people to her. She is very skilled in what she does.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rhea Steinpreis, PHD?
Dr Steinpreis is hands-down the best therapist, psychogist, and counselor in the whole world. I have struggled with deep and unresolved pain from my childhood. She is attentive to every detail. She gives the best feedback. She returns phone calls and emails almost immediately. She is extremely talented and skilful. She trains you to be a better “you.” I WOULD NOT be where I am today without Dr Steinpreis. My family and I are in a better place and extremely grateful to have met her. A
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rhea Steinpreis, PHD?
Ever since my first meeting with Dr. Steinpreis, I have never regretted. She practically puts self in my shoes. She went beyond her regular jobs. There were times she'd spend extra time to ensure that I received adequate attention required to meet my needs Dr. Steinpreis is just too kind-hearted and considerate. I wished I had met her prior to now. She is extremely smart, intelligent, kind, knowledgeable, full of emphathy, and good at her job. Her true calling is counselling and psychology.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rhea Steinpreis, PHD?
Dr. Steinpreis has helped me in ways I never thought possible. From my first session, I felt completely comfortable with her and knew that she was truly listening to everything that I said. She helped guide me through some seriously troubling times in my life, and I can now say that I am a different person than I was when I first came to her. She helped me in finding the person that I always wanted to be! I always carry one of her cards with me to refer anyone in need to her superior care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rhea Steinpreis, PHD?
I have had a very good experience with Dr Steinpreis whom I call Rhea. She has given me a lot of good suggestions that have been very helpful to me in many ways.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rhea Steinpreis, PHD?
Dr. Steinpreis is the most perceptive and insightful therapist I have ever worked with. She has a unique ability to use analogies and real life examples to help me re-frame issues and learn coping strategies. She explains the concepts behind her therapy in a way I can understand, and helps lead me to solutions that fit my situation and temperament. A good friend recommended her to me, and I am deeply grateful she did. I would highly recommend Dr. Steinpreis to anyone seeking therapy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rhea Steinpreis, PHD?
I highly recommend Dr. Steinpreis to anyone considering therapy. Before I began seeing Dr. Steinpreis, I had a long history of neglecting my education, my work, and my relationships. I felt generally afraid of the world. A previous therapist suggested depression medication, and while that helped, the roots of my problems remained. Through her guidance and expertise, a year later I am headed towards a degree and am in a healthy relationship. Candidly, my sessions with her changed my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rhea Steinpreis, PHD?
She gives very good feedback while remaining a 3rd party outsider. She helps you with present day situations, and over time, incorporates your past to see if there are any patterns in your life. She can be very direct, but she is always approachable And is very good at finding a time to work with your schedule.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rhea Steinpreis, PHD?
She changed my life. She is a true professional and has all the credentials to back it up. She help me find my way and get my confidence back. She is amazing and I feel lucky to have her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rhea Steinpreis, PHD?
I feel very comfortable talking with Dr. Steinpreis with what I have come to talk to her about. She has been extremely helpful to me with my situation. She listens with compassion and I feel like she cares. I can tell she is actually listening and not just sitting there. She goes out of her way to help her patients. That has been my experience.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Steinpreis?