Dr. REYNA BRAGG, DOM

Acupuncture ·  Female

Dr. BRAGG

Dr. REYNA BRAGG, DOM is an acupuncturist in Sun City Center, FL. She specializes in acupuncture, nutrition education, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. BRAGG accepts

Dr. BRAGG accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. BRAGG treats your condition or procedure

• Nutritional Counseling
  • Pain Disorder
  • Pain Management
  • Postherpetic Neuralgia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Smoking Cessation Treatment
  • Stress
  • Stress Management
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Wrist Pain

"Acquiring the knowledge and skills as physician to facilitate the healing process for our
patients is a great privilege. However, we must remember that we are also teachers and
have a responsibility to help our patients understand their ...

• Acupuncture

Dr. BRAGG?
Dr. BRAGG's Performance
What People Say About Dr. REYNA BRAGG, DOM
RecentMost Helpful
she is very professional -- explains your health needs from a holistic standpoint -- she puts you in touch with others who may be able to inform and help with your health needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. REYNA BRAGG, DOM?
Reyna Bragg is an Amazing Doctor that gave me a lot of hope that one day i may live with less pain !! I am excited to see where we can go from here ! Thank You
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. REYNA BRAGG, DOM?
Very professional and comfortable setting. Dr Bragg is very knowledgeable, and takes the time to explain her methods. Did wonders for my shoulder tension! Highly Recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. REYNA BRAGG, DOM?
I initially came to Dr Bragg for treatment for carpel tunnel. She was able to help me with it so I did not have to have an operation . My carpel tunnel is under control, but when it flares back up, Dr Bragg treatment brings it back under control for me. I continue seeing Dr Bragg for my various ailments ( age related ). I have recommended to others, including my boss and coworkers.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. REYNA BRAGG, DOM?
Dr Bragg is excellant. She has helped me with several medical conditions with acupunture, that other medical modalities did not work. Her knowledge of medicine & anatomy of the body is excellant.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. REYNA BRAGG, DOM?
If you want to feel respectfully cared for Dr Reyna is that Dr. I have had excellent results and feel improvement with each visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. REYNA BRAGG, DOM?
Recently I had a terrible problem with intense itching. For nearly a year I tried to find a solution and was totally unsuccessful. I had never done acupuncture but felt I was running out of options. I am so GLAD I did this. With the first session the problems were eased and with further ones the itching was gone. The relief is immense. This was a most worthwhile experience with Dr. Bragg. She is caring, pleasant, and all kinds of good things - and it worked.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. REYNA BRAGG, DOM?
Dr. Bragg is very good on what she does and helpful on every question i may have concerning my back pain and my surgery and overall health and i highly recomment her to freind and family
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. REYNA BRAGG, DOM?
I have been looking for another acupuncturist for quite sometime and a friend recommended Dr. Bragg. Dr Bragg took the time to discuss with me several different ways she would use acupuncture on me. She asks if it is alright to insert the needles as well as when she does cupping. My sessions with have helped with my chronic pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. REYNA BRAGG, DOM?
Dr. Brag is very caring and through doctor. Her acupuncture treatments are very helpful relieving pain I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. REYNA BRAGG, DOM?
I've had chronic back pain for 15 years. Gratefully I finally found Dr Bragg. I've been hesitant about acupuncture providing any relief but had finally reached a point where I wanted to find something other then "more pharmaceuticals" for my care. Thankfully, every treatment I've received from Dr Bragg has provided relief. She is attentive and zeros in on my concerns and pain. Kind and soft spoken. I never feel rushed and I look forward to my appt's knowing I will leave with some pain relief.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. REYNA BRAGG, DOM?
Thorough and excellent care. Dr Bragg is highly skilled and she explains everything in detail. Charges are very reasonable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. REYNA BRAGG, DOM?
I am pleased with what Dr. Bragg offers in health care. My goal is to learn to take better care of myself and to enjoy acupuncture treatments as needed. We will be discussing a plan for weight loss and new life style plan with Dr. Bragg and a dietitian. Dr. Bragg is professional and knowledgeable. I’ve felt I’ve been in good hands as she listens to what is important to me, pays attention to my whole well being and teaches me ways to help myself. I am very happy I found Living Well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. REYNA BRAGG, DOM?
My first acupuncture treatment was made very comfortable by Dr. Bragg. She listened to my health concerns and provided information and suggested specific supplements which really helped. After my balancing treatment I slept 8 hours straight that night which really helped my disposition. The office and staff are welcoming and professional and I would recommend Dr. Bragg to anyone who chooses to take the alternative route to health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. REYNA BRAGG, DOM?
I would highly recommend Dr. Bragg to anyone of my family or friends.
We are very happy to help you and your family!...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. REYNA BRAGG, DOM?
Excellent Accupuncture doctor! Very knowledgeable, kind and patient!
Thank you for connecting with us. Please be sure...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. REYNA BRAGG, DOM?
I recently started going to Dr Bragg. She really cares about her patients and listens to them. I felt very comfortable talking to her and believe she can help me with my insomnia and various aches and pains. I highly recommend her.
Thank you for allowing us to help you. We are...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. REYNA BRAGG, DOM?
I would recommend Dr.Bragg to all of my friends and family and have already begun to do so. I had never been to an acupuncturist before and was apprehensive at first because of the needles, however It was all in my head the treatment caused no pain and instantly began to give me relief. She offered countless amounts of advice for a more balanced living, her sincerity and skill was undeniable. I can’t wait for my next appointment, do yourself a big favor and give her a chance to help!
I'm glad that the alternative care was helpful to...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. REYNA BRAGG, DOM?
I feel Dr Bragg really cares about me and her treatment has been very effective I would be happy to recommend her to other people
I'm thrilled to hear that Complimentary and...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. REYNA BRAGG, DOM?
I had my first appointment last Thursday. I had never seen an acupuncturist before. It was an awesome experience. Dr. Bragg was very nice and explained everything thoroughly. I am looking forward to my next appointment.
Thank you for allowing us to help you. Please...Read More
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. BRAGG?

Living Well Acupuncture