Naturopathy  |
Female
Dr. Revee Barbour, ND
I'm a descendent of a long line of naturalists. My first exposure to natural medicine came in the form of my mom's and Bigma's (maternal grandmother) home remedies. From curing coughs to constipation, or bee stings to tummy aches, my matriarchs turned to herbs and natural household ingredients first before relenting to see the doctor. Since age 2, I always wanted to help people feel better. Although my stethoscope and thermometer were plastic toys at that time, in my eyes, they were magical tools capable of sussing out any illness. At that tender age, my soul knew who it was…a doctor. After seeing multiple loved-ones in and out of hospitals receiving subpar care, working in multiple healthcare fields, and the struggles of my own health, I knew there had to be a better way to approach medicine and heal the body. From there, my curiosity embarked on a fervent research process, which finally, led me to wonders of naturopathic medicine. For my training and education, I attended and graduated from the National University of Natural Medicine with degrees in Doctorate of Naturopathic Medicine, Master of Science in Integrative Medicine Research and an advanced obstetrics/midwifery certificate in Natural Childbirth. I became a doctor to help you because I am you! From my own life and healing journey, I know firsthand the challenges and frustrations associated with the road to wellness. Hence, it's become my passion to heal and teach others how to not only conquer disease, but also their own personal roadblocks. To achieve your wellness goals, we will collaborate closely and unite as a team for your health. You no longer have to walk this journey alone, but instead, with an ally you can trust will truly listen and give the compassion you deserve. Let's begin!

Sacramento Naturopathic Medical Center

2530 J St Ste 100

Sacramento, CA 95816

Learn about Dr. Barbour

My clinical approach is simple: real care with real results! My goal is to teach you how to ignite your internal 'healing furnace" and promote lasting change in your health. I will implore many tools to accomplish your goals. I never accept the phrase, "I've tried everything." Success is knowing there is always something we can do and never giving up!

• Naturopathy
  • Nutrition Consulting
  • Pediatrics
  • Preventive Medicine
  • Women's Health Medicine

Dr. Barbour does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Difficulty Concentrating
  • Digestive Disorders
  • Endometriosis
  • Fatigue
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Healthy Aging

• Stress Management
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Thyroid Hormone Balancing
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for California.

• Oglethorpe University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • National University Of Natural Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Barbour has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Barbour has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Barbour does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Barbour and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Barbour's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Are you Dr. Barbour?