Dr. Reshaunda Strickland-Thomas, PSY.D

Dr. Reshaunda Strickland-Thomas, PSY.D

Psychology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Reshaunda Strickland-Thomas, PSY.D is a psychologist in Bedford, TX. She specializes in psychology.Read her story

1264 Harwood Rd Ste 175

Bedford, TX 76021

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Scott & White Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Strickland-Thomas

Dr. Strickland-Thomas' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Strickland-Thomas "I specialize in working with adolescents-- especially those with significant behavioral problems. I also enjoy working with adults on the variety of life's ups and downs. I see children starting at 12-years-old through adulthood. My other experience includes working with self-harm and suicidal behaviors, as well as behavior management.Additionally, I specialize in diagnostic testing, which includes neuropsychological testing. My goal is to help you solve the puzzle in your areas of concern.This includes sex therapy, substance abuse, trauma (PTSD), family therapy, couple/marital therapy, and codependency issues."

This content was provided by Dr. Strickland-Thomas "I work under the motto, "The sun will rise and set regardless. What we choose to do with the light while its here is up to us..." I fully believe in journeying with my clients through treatment. With that said, I specialize in working with adolescents-- especially those with significant behavioral problems. I also enjoy working with adults on the variety of life's ups and downs. I see children starting at 12-years-old through adulthood. My other experience includes working with self-harm and suicidal behaviors, as well as behavior management.Additionally, I specialize in diagnostic testing, which includes neuropsychological testing. My goal is to help you solve the puzzle in your areas of concern. For my licensure, I have independent status as a Licensed Psychological Associate. "

• Psychology

Dr. Strickland-Thomas does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Diagnostic Testing

• Argosy University-Dallas
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2011

Dr. Strickland-Thomas has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Strickland-Thomas has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Strickland-Thomas does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Strickland-Thomas and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Strickland-Thomas' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Strickland-Thomas

3.0

Dr. Strickland-Thomas?
Dr. Strickland-Thomas' Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Strickland-Thomas?