Dr. Renee Wert, PHD

Dr. Wert
Telehealth services available

Linwood Psychotherapy Associates

406 Linwood Ave Buffalo, NY 14209

Dr. Renee Wert, PHD is a Psychologist in Buffalo, NY. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Wert to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Psychologists in your area

See similar Psychologists in Buffalo

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Wert accepts

Dr. Wert accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO

• Couples Therapy
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Renee Wert, PHD...

Communicate via email?

Offer evening visits?

Offer an online patient portal?

Offer weekend visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Dr. Wert's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wert

4.2

Dr. Wert?
What People Say About Dr. Renee Wert, PHD
I only went to her for a year because I moved out of state. She helped me more in that one year than all the others combined throughout my life. Some say she is cold, she is not. She is clinical. If she asked me a question, and I steered the conversation elsewhere, she brought the conversation back to the topic and asked the question again. She never let me get away with anything, which is what I needed. I am good at manipulation, mostly it was unintentional, but she saw through me. The EMDR therapy was so incredibly helpful. She is so good and was the perfect fit for me. I wish I could have taken her with me when I moved. I never felt so comfortable and uncomfortable at the same time. But as anyone who experiences trauma knows, you have to go through a lot of crap to get to your goal of mental health wellness. I miss her terribly :(
Mar 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Renee Wert, PHD?
Dr. Wert made a tremendous impact as I navigated through a complex grieving process. She was instrumental in providing me with tools to set appropriate boundaries. I am grateful to have found a caring and compassionate individual to help me with my journey. Thank you
Jun 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Renee Wert, PHD?
It's amazing how much better I feel after my sessions with Dr. Wort. More confident & self assured both in my day-to-day social interactions & more importantly & in particular with my spouse. She has helped me with understanding myself & also put into use excellent new ways (at least to me!) to think about & respond to what were previously anxiety ridden & stressful situations. My relationship with my spouse is so much better. Plus I found her easy to talk to. I highly recommend her.
Mar 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Renee Wert, PHD?
I've been with Dr. Wert for several years. She has helped me with co-dependncey, relationship problems, depression, anxiety, grief and bereavement. She is very experienced and compassionate. Her approach is well informed and pragmatic. She has been an overwhelmingly positive presence, helping me to live a healthier life.
Mar 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Renee Wert, PHD?
I am shocked at how many good reviews she's gotten. I've never met anyone more cold and unfeeling in a counseling setting. She actually made my anxiety worse. When I asked for some guidance and exercises to work on focus, she told me to "make a list." I've gotten better advice on the internet. I don't get the sense that she cares about her patients at all. She certainly couldn't have cared less about me.
Mar 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Renee Wert, PHD?
Dr. Wert has made a tremendous impact on my life. Through EMDR, I was able to resolve past traumas and abuse that have been plaguing me my entire life. She helped me look at my life and myself differently which has allowed me to let go of my constant tension and anxiety. I am now empowered by a new outlook on life and positive view of myself.
Buffalo, NY – Feb 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Renee Wert, PHD?
Kind, caring, supportive, easy to talk to.
Feb 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Renee Wert, PHD?
Dr. Wert has been a kind, patient, concerned, empathetic support for me through various life & health crises. She offers a non-judgemental space for me to develop insight, make mistakes, and grow as a person. Her approach meets me where I am at, which can change based on my circumstances, and she offers concrete steps I can take to build confidence, set boundaries with others, and develop better habits that improve my well-being. Her expert therapy has been invaluable to me.
BC in Buffalo, NY – Jan 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Renee Wert, PHD?
Dr. Wert is a very compentent psychologist, she is very thoughtful, insightful and also very caring. She is always on time and professional. i would recommend her to any of my friends.
Jan 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Renee Wert, PHD?
Dr. Wert is an excellent therapist, providing me with effective strategies to reduce my depression and anxiety, and improve my self esteem. In addition to cognitive behavior therapy, she employs EMDR to treat my past trauma and abuse. Her counseling sessions have empowered me to deal with life's problems in a more constructive manner. I highly recommend Dr. Wert for anyone seeking a creative and concerned therapist who cares about her clients.
Diane in Niagara Falls – Jan 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Renee Wert, PHD?
she was so cold and totally invalidating. would not recommend. made it worse. my partner made an appointment and came home in tears.
Nov 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Renee Wert, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Wert?

• Psychology
  • Clinical Psychology
  • Psychotherapy

More Information

• Does Dr. Wert communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Wert communicates via email

• Does Dr. Wert offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Wert offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Wert offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Wert offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Wert have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. Wert has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Wert offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Wert offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Wert offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Wert offers evening visits