Dr. Renee Wert, PHD

Psychology ·  Female · Age 67

Dr. Wert

Linwood Psychotherapy Associates

406 Linwood Ave Buffalo, NY 14209

Dr. Renee Wert, PHD is a psychologist in Buffalo, NY. She specializes in psychology, clinical psychology, and more.

Dr. Wert accepts

Dr. Wert accepts the following insurance:

EmblemHealth

• Couples Therapy
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services

19.047619047619047%

Dr. Wert?
Dr. Wert's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Renee Wert, PHD
Dr. Wert made a tremendous impact as I navigated through a complex grieving process. She was instrumental in providing me with tools to set appropriate boundaries. I am grateful to have found a caring and compassionate individual to help me with my journey. Thank you
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Renee Wert, PHD?
It's amazing how much better I feel after my sessions with Dr. Wort. More confident & self assured both in my day-to-day social interactions & more importantly & in particular with my spouse. She has helped me with understanding myself & also put into use excellent new ways (at least to me!) to think about & respond to what were previously anxiety ridden & stressful situations. My relationship with my spouse is so much better. Plus I found her easy to talk to. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Renee Wert, PHD?
I've been with Dr. Wert for several years. She has helped me with co-dependncey, relationship problems, depression, anxiety, grief and bereavement. She is very experienced and compassionate. Her approach is well informed and pragmatic. She has been an overwhelmingly positive presence, helping me to live a healthier life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Renee Wert, PHD?
I am shocked at how many good reviews she's gotten. I've never met anyone more cold and unfeeling in a counseling setting. She actually made my anxiety worse. When I asked for some guidance and exercises to work on focus, she told me to "make a list." I've gotten better advice on the internet. I don't get the sense that she cares about her patients at all. She certainly couldn't have cared less about me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Renee Wert, PHD?
Dr. Wert has made a tremendous impact on my life. Through EMDR, I was able to resolve past traumas and abuse that have been plaguing me my entire life. She helped me look at my life and myself differently which has allowed me to let go of my constant tension and anxiety. I am now empowered by a new outlook on life and positive view of myself.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Renee Wert, PHD?
Kind, caring, supportive, easy to talk to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Renee Wert, PHD?
Dr. Wert has been a kind, patient, concerned, empathetic support for me through various life & health crises. She offers a non-judgemental space for me to develop insight, make mistakes, and grow as a person. Her approach meets me where I am at, which can change based on my circumstances, and she offers concrete steps I can take to build confidence, set boundaries with others, and develop better habits that improve my well-being. Her expert therapy has been invaluable to me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Renee Wert, PHD?
Dr. Wert is a very compentent psychologist, she is very thoughtful, insightful and also very caring. She is always on time and professional. i would recommend her to any of my friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Renee Wert, PHD?
Dr. Wert is an excellent therapist, providing me with effective strategies to reduce my depression and anxiety, and improve my self esteem. In addition to cognitive behavior therapy, she employs EMDR to treat my past trauma and abuse. Her counseling sessions have empowered me to deal with life's problems in a more constructive manner. I highly recommend Dr. Wert for anyone seeking a creative and concerned therapist who cares about her clients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Renee Wert, PHD?
she was so cold and totally invalidating. would not recommend. made it worse. my partner made an appointment and came home in tears.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Renee Wert, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Wert?