Contact provider for availability

Dr. Renee Thompson, PSY.D

Psychology ·  Female

Dr. Thompson
208 E Clay Ave Chewelah, WA 99109

Dr. Renee Thompson, PSY.D is a psychologist in Chewelah, WA. She specializes in psychology.

Dr. Thompson accepts

Dr. Thompson accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Dr. Thompson treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Thompson?
Dr. Thompson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Renee Thompson, PSY.D
RecentMost Helpful
I firmly believe that if you desire counseling (doesn't apply to those who go reluctantly), and at the conclusion of your first appointment, you don't think it's a good fit - then it isn't. Trust your instincts and find someone else immediately, it's not going to get better. I'll admit, I went back twice more out of a morbid curiosity and desire to see how bad it could get. She exceeded both my expectations for bad and my imagination.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Renee Thompson, PSY.D?
I DO have major issues with memory, as well as numerous other manifestations, due to my brain injury. Maybe if she would have listened instead of scolding me she would have discovered something amiss. I am now being well taken care of by caring, empathetic professionals. Thanks Dr. Thompson for nothing! You should not be in practice in the field you chose.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Renee Thompson, PSY.D?
Never in my life have I been so despicably treated by a human being let alone a so - called mental health professional. I am filing a complaint immediately with the Washington state health department. She should have h license taken away. I left completely traumatized.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Renee Thompson, PSY.D?
I had seen a, "Dr." ?, Renee Thompson for a va compensation exam for my major depression. She made me relive the worst part of my service as a Marine, dealing with medical. If you are a fragile person with suicidal tendencies who still has some want of living left in you, DO NOT seek treatment or have any sort of interaction with this so called "Dr.". You will no doubt feel worse than you did before meeting this woman.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Renee Thompson, PSY.D?

How was your experience with Dr. Thompson?